Family Fantasy (2) [Closed]

Erica88

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jul 1, 2013
Posts
3,230
(For story 1, go 'here')

It was a hot summer night and Sarah had a hard time falling asleep. She loved the summer as it gave her lots of reason to wear the most revealing things or to be topless in the sun, but the nights were hard. Already she had stripped out of her night shirt and now she was completely naked on top of her sheets.

Maybe not all guys considered her a 'hot' girl with her 5'2 and b cup, but at least her breasts were real, something that seemed to be getting rare these days. Her boyfriend was very happy with her looks, her green eyes and her black hairs, but most of all with the way she behaved as a hot girl. She always dressed daring and was rather openminded when it came to trying new things.

But her boyfriend was not around this night and a nice orgasm was the best way to get herself to quickly fall asleep. Her hands slowly started to explore her body. One stayed close to her breasts, the other soon travelled to her pussy. Her pussy was tight, more tight than one would expect after a relationship of 2 years, but even two fingers filled her nicely.

Soon a moan left her body... and then another... and she became louder and louder. It was good that it was the middle of the night or she might be heard. And then a name escaped her lips and it wasn't the name of her boyfriend... no, it was the name of her brother... She knew she found her brother hotter than her boyfriend when it came to looks and he often played a role in her fantasy...
 
Mark Carlton woke up from a solid sleep and rubbed his eyes, looking at his phone to see what time it was. Only 12:30? How pathetic... he thought to himself. But when you gotta go, you gotta go.

Not all 22-year-olds would be in bed this early, but Mark was an exception because he was working an internship that required him to be at work early and ready to go immediately upon his arrival. It had been a rough start to the summer as far as getting up was concerned, but he had gotten into a nice routine.

Mark walked to the bathroom wearing just his boxers and relieved himself, and when he was walking back to his room, he heard a familiar voice moaning out his name. His younger sister, Sarah, was moaning...his name!

He was surprised more than anything; Sarah had been in a good relationship with her boyfriend for the past couple years, so why pleasure herself to him? And as much as he knew it was wrong to investigate, the stirring in his cock told him differently.

Mark crept outside Sarah's door and pressed his ear to it, wondering if he had just been imagining things. When he heard it again, the doubt disappeared.

Should I make a move? Is this wrong? What if Mom and Dad wake up? were all questions Mark asked himself. But despite all those, his hand found her doorknob and slowly opened it.

"Sarah...?" he whispered, peering into the darkness of her room and looking toward her bed.
 
"Ooh yes Mark... make me your slut... fuck me hard.... oooh Mark..." Sarah moaned as she pulled on her nipple and fucked her tight pussy with two fingers. She had her eyes closed as she played with herself and it wasn't until Mark whispered that she realized he was here. For a long moment she wondered if he really was there or that it was just her fantasy or a dream playing tricks on her, but then she quickly covered herself, as well as she could while laying on top of the sheets.

"Mark... what... what are you doing here?" She asked him, her fingers wet with her own juices and her nipples hard as little rocks. Her pussy soaked while she wondered what he had seen and more important what he had heard.
 
Mark had to smile at the way Sarah quickly moved to cover herself up; like that was going to do anything to make him think she wasn't pleasuring herself to him seconds ago. It was kinda cute.

"I, uh, heard you calling me when I got up to use the bathroom," Mark replied. That was the truth, after all. "And I thought you were having a dream, but I see that's obviously not the case..."

He looked toward Sarah's lower half. "You were playing with yourself, weren't you?" he asked, taking another couple steps into her room and silently shutting the door.
 
Sarah's breathing was still very aroused as her brother came further into the room and closed the door behind him. How often hadn't she thought about this situation, but fantasizing and doing were two very different things.

- "You shouldn't be here..."

She spoke. Mark had said he had heard her say his name, so that would be hard to explain and he was very right about what she had been doing.
 
"Too late for that now...and I'll take your non-answer to my question as a yes."

Mark smirked at Sarah as she remained on her bed. He had found his sister to be quite an attractive girl, but for her to be so interested in him caught him off-guard. Yet he was incredibly turned on by it.

"I don't think you want me to leave, Sarah..." he said, his voice trailing off as he took another couple steps, now standing close to her bed.
 
As she had been laying on top of the sheets, rather than under them, she had only managed to fold some of it over her. It barely covered her pussy and breasts and with each aroused breath she took, her breasts moved under the thin fabrics. She looked at her brother and as always loved the sight of his body. Mark seemed to love wandering around without a shirt and stayed in a very good shape.

Seeing him in just his boxers was more rare and a gasp escaped her as she saw the bulge in them. Still 'being his slut' as she had moaned in her arousal was just fantasy, not something they could make real. It was exactly this forbidden aspect that aroused her mostly since she was very happy with her boyfriend.

- "Yes.. I was playing with myself. So if you leave now... I can continue that."

She told him daring. It would be a hot idea to have him stroking his cock in his room while she had her own fun.
 
"I want to watch you for a little bit...I wanna see you play with yourself while thinking of me..."

Mark eyed Sarah up. Sure, it was forbidden to physically go through with anything, but there was nothing wrong with thinking about it. Plus, watching Sarah stimulate herself would give Mark plenty of inspiration for his jerkoff sessions.
 
Sarah looked at her brother and gave some thought to his words. This was possible, although both of them would be in a lot of shit if their parents found out. But right now the heat radiating from her pussy was stronger than her mind and she nodded for him.

- "You can either follow my lead and stroke your cock while you watch me... or you will have to turn around for a moment so I can get under the covers and have you only watch my face and hear my sounds..."

She offered with a grin.
 
Mark contemplated the two options for a moment. He would've loved to see all of his sister, but the tease -- just seeing her face and hearing her moans -- may build the tension even more.

"I'll turn around," Mark replied, turning around so that he was facing Sarah's door. He waited for the cue to turn back around to face his sister.
 
It was indeed the better option, although Sarah would have loved to see her brother stroking his cock and arousing each other that way. When he turned around she moved under the covers, forgetting that Mark might very well see what she was doing because of the mirror next to the door. Once her body was hidden and he could only see her face she let him turn back.

The situation had her even more aroused and slowly her fingers started to tease her pussy while her other hand went to her breasts.
 
Mark could only see Sarah's face, but he watched the covers rustling where her hand would be. He could only imagine the pleasure she was giving herself while he watched over her.

"Feel good?" he whispered, putting a hand around his cock and stroking it very slowly.
 
Sarah watched him and moaned aroused when she saw her brother stroke his cock through his boxers. It seemed as good in a shape as the rest of his body. As two of her fingers fucked her tight pussy, her other hand started to pull on her nipple. She was sure her brother would love her tight holes and would very much enjoy the skill of her mouth, but she knew that could never happen.

- "Yes... so good..."

She moaned for him
 
"Are you fingering yourself?" Mark asked, his stroking getting faster as he watched the bump in Sarah's covers move more quickly. "Are you wishing it was my cock instead of your fingers inside you?"
 
Sarah nodded to him, both in answer to his question about her fingering herself as to his comment about wishing it was his cock instead, but of course that was just fantasy. She closed her eyes as her fingers got more and more wet and her orgasm started to approach.

Of course their parents were just in the other room so they couldn't be too noisy, this situation would be rather impossible to explain
 
Mark heard the noises coming from between Sarah's legs, and the squishing noises let him know she was getting wetter. He slowed down with his strokes, not wanting to finish before she did; instead, he wanted to see her finish, then take care of himself back in his own room.

"Come on, Sarah...cum for your big brother," he whispered, emphasizing the word 'big.' "Show me what a dirty little sister you are..."
 
Sarah loved doing hot and naughty things, but this current situation made it to the top of the list. Once she had given her boyfriend a blowjob in the kitchen while his friends were watching a football game in the next room and she had joined them before she had swallowed the load in her mouth, but being watched by her own brother was even hotter. Even though he of course couldn't really see a thing.

- "You like watching your naughty little slut of a sister, don't you?"

The sentence wasn't completely correct as she wasn't 'his' slut, but it would do for now. She pinched her nipple hard and then she came over the fingers in her pussy
 
"Uh huh," was all Mark could simply groan as he watched Sarah's blankets rustling, his imagination running wild with what she was doing underneath her covers.

"Did you...did you cum?" he asked, squinting a little in an effort to see her face more clearly.
 
-"Y.. Yes..."

She breathed as she was recovering from her orgasm. She had forced herself to be quiet because their parents in the other room but it had been a good orgasm. She looked at her brother, lust visible in her eyes.

- "Going to your room now to think about me?"

She asked him with a smirk
 
"I am," Mark said with a smile and a nod, his cock still fully erect. "Good night...sis..."

He gave her a wink and slowly left her room, retreating to his so he could jerk off and fall asleep.
 
Sarah watched as he left, her fingers still wet with her juices, her pussy burning with desire for more. It hadn't been the first time she had fantasized about her brother and she knew she would wonder tomorrow if this had been real or a dream, but this absolutely made sure it wouldn't be the last time she would think of him.

She knew she wanted more right now, that it would be impossible to sleep while it stayed so warm and her pussy so hot. She looked around and let her eyes rest on the candle. Its presence served one purpose and that purpose it would serve again now. It was nice and thick and a lot more naughty than any toy.
 
Mark quickly stepped into his bedroom and was quick to get to his bed, slipping underneath the covers. He grabbed a few tissues from the box on his nightstand, then gripped his cock and began to jerk off furiously.

"Fuck, Sarah...so fucking hot..." he whispered as his hand went up and down around his cock repeatedly and quickly. Sarah had given Mark inspiration for his future jerk sessions, and he began to wonder how the real thing would feel.
 
For close to a year now, Laurel babysat for the family, watching over the youngest addition. Luckily the child was still of such a young age that he mostly slept during the days, giving her time to herself. Especially today that was very nice as the day was hot and the garden was secluded from view.

So when the little one was safely tucked in, she went to garden and enjoyed the sun. First in her bikini, but as all members of the family were gone, she soon removed her bikini top. No one was supposed to come home yet and even if they did she would have enough warning before they reached the garden. But as she enjoyed the hot sun, it became harder and harder to keep her eyes open.
 
As a high-ranking executive, Russell Carlton was given the freedom to take off occasional afternoons if he was caught up with things going on in his firm. Therefore, it wasn't shocking that Russ left work after a series of meetings in the morning. Plus, with Laurel at home watching the baby, he would get some alone time with the babysitter, which he hadn't had for a while.

He walked in through the door leading in from the garage, hearing nothing at all. Russ went upstairs to check on the baby, and after seeing him soundly sleeping, he went back downstairs to look for Laurel. Because it was so nice outside, he expected her to be out at the pool. He opened the back patio door.

"Laurel? Are you out here?" Russ called out.
 
By the time Laurel finally woke, Russell had already found her. The first thing she did was removing her hand from her bikini bottom. She wasn't completely sure how her hand had ended up there in the first place. She blushed as she looked up at Russell but made no effort to cover herself up. It was not as if this was the first time he saw her topless.

- "You are home early.."

She stated the obvious
 
Back
Top