Say Hello to the Temptresss

Well there's this

IMAG1199.jpg


Link removed
Nice tease, your getting me going now XX
 
Last edited:
Absolutely love your full shape and soft, plump ass & pussy... You make my tongue hard!!!
 
Oh my you are such a gorgeous and sexy lady! I for one would love to find you in my bed to all kind of naughty shenanigans :D
 
Very nice temptress, I have to say favorite pic is the corset one. I love a woman that can wear a corset sexly
 
Well that doesn't sound great!

I have a leopardskin one somewhere - I might see if it still fits and take some pics. Or maybe you'd prefer cream lace?
 
I won't demand it, but I sure would like to see you in both ;)

PS. Congrats with the 100 posts, now you can get an avatar, and you have a new title as well.

Hehe all right, when I get a chance, I will see if I can (and if they still fit).

Oooh didn't realise there was a rule about it, just hadn't worked it out yet

*goes off to see what to do*
 
Hehe all right, when I get a chance, I will see if I can (and if they still fit).

Oooh didn't realise there was a rule about it, just hadn't worked it out yet

*goes off to see what to do*
I'm sure you'll look great in it, if they still fit that is. But then so far everything you've posed in you've made look great!

Oh there is no rule about it, it's just something you can do. Let me know if you need any help.
 
subscribing

I just went through your thread from page one to eleven and around page 2 I was leaking precum like a faucet lol. I am subscribing to your thread for sure! If you ever want a young man to cum fill your needs let me know:) although I am in California...My favorite pics are the one with the heel in your panties pulling them away and the other was the pink gstring showing your hot tasty ass...which brings me to my next question...do you like have your ass eaten?
 
Back
Top