with hands soft with lube
he'd squeezed from a tube,
and trolling the lakeside for chicks :)

Missed you cutie ass.:heart:

For Sweet, just because it's monday:

opening-summer-cocktail-umbrella-ss.jpg

I'll be having my usual:

singlemaltscotch3.jpg

Thanks for the drinks, sailer. (They were kinda strong, weren't they?) I have to get home now. Don't worry...I'll get the rest of my clothes tomorrow. ;) *weaves across the deck...little umbrellas falling from my hair* Sometimes Mondays are okay, y'know?

Wait...I know about your Lovely AmPic Thread "Never on Sunday" and it has lovely boobage too. What is your "evil" AmPic thread? ;) :devil:

That "IS" my evil ampic thread. Nice girls don't do things like that, do they? *wink

Thanks for the drinks, sailer. (They were kinda strong, weren't they?) I have to get home now. Don't worry...I'll get the rest of my clothes tomorrow. ;) *weaves across the deck...little umbrellas falling from my hair* Sometimes Mondays are okay, y'know?

You are so damn adorable staggering around wearing nothing but those little umbrellas! *giggle

It is the morning of the Day that Shall Not Be Named...

Barnacle cleaner is a brewin'...

It's getting chili. I'm thinking it's time for hot breakfasts again.

sausage-and-egg-casserole.jpg

It is the morning of the Day that Shall Not Be Named...

Barnacle cleaner is a brewin'...

It's getting chili. I'm thinking it's time for hot breakfasts again.

sausage-and-egg-casserole.jpg

Hells yes, I'm starvin', I'll take a scoop o' that please. :D

Hopin' everything is calm and happy for everyone who likes that sorta thing. :rose::kiss:

Hi, y'all! I've been a little under the weather so I've been hiding out below. The smell of sailer's luscious breakfast has definitely aroused me. I'll take a scoop of that, too!

One of my teams lost this weekend but, surprisingly, one didn't. In their honor, I'm having this to go with my breakfast...

attachment.php

It's in an orange so I'm going to call it a breakfast drink. *nods*

And for you, sailer, and your day that shall not be named...a little boobie flash to help you along. :kiss:

attachment.php

I hope everyone is having a wonderful day!

Attachments

• Saints.jpg
    Saints.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 46
Happy Hump Day everyone!

I hope you all get through the hump...
Good morning Sailer. We are settled in our new place. We are actually between two lakes. There are a few very small sail boats and row bows on the bigger lake. Good size boat launches at a few spots. Also lots ot trout. I still haven't been in for a swim as it was just too busy getting sorted here. Now will have to wait until Spring as it is finally turning a bit cooler. Had a lovely hot September and early October.

Good morning Sailer. We are settled in our new place. We are actually between two lakes. There are a few very small sail boats and row bows on the bigger lake. Good size boat launches at a few spots. Also lots ot trout. I still haven't been in for a swim as it was just too busy getting sorted here. Now will have to wait until Spring as it is finally turning a bit cooler. Had a lovely hot September and early October.

Oh man! I'm so jealous. I want to live right on a lake where I can sail my boat. Just go down any nice evening for an evening sail....man...

Good to see you! :rose::kiss:

It is that day again. "The day that shall not be named"

It appears that this may be a serious case "that day"...sigh...

It is that day again. "The day that shall not be named"

It appears that this may be a serious case "that day"...sigh...

I'm sorry to hear that, Sailer! :kiss:

My workplace is warding them off with a breakfast potluck. (Yeah, I know, but I LIKE my fishheads...)

Hope the day passes quickly, and on to better ones. :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back