Sienna's Place.

What Do You Like About This Thread?

• Total voters
Doing fine thank you Breezy :)

====================================================

Yes Miles, I'm working on my database while it is quiet, hence the delayed replies at the moment :)

And you better not be working too hard!

Doing fine thank you Breezy :)

Yes Miles, I'm working on my database while it is quiet, hence the delayed replies at the moment :)

What are you databasing?

PLEASE NOTE:

AS FROM THIS MOMENT, THIS THREAD IS NOW ABANDONED BY ITS OWNER

THERE IS A NEW PROJECT Sienna's Music Lounge DEDICATED TO MUSIC ONLY

The owner wishes to thank everyone for their support over the past 10 years.

This change is in line with new ideas and interests.

:kiss::rose:

Funny you should mention that Miles :) Yes, it is banded in a "palm tree" :)

And... for those who like my specs :D

tit-specs.jpg

AWESOME PIC!!!

Made my dick sooo HARD.

What a beautiful and perfectly shaped breast

PLEASE NOTE:

THERE IS A NEW PROJECT Sienna's Music Lounge DEDICATED TO MUSIC ONLY

The owner wishes to thank everyone for their support over the past 10 years.

This change is in line with new ideas and interests.

A shame in my opinion, but you have to go with how you're feeling. I hope that the new thread is as much of a success as this one :).

PLEASE NOTE:

THERE IS A NEW PROJECT DEDICATED TO MUSIC ONLY

It implies no chat, no talk, no fun, only music.
Therefore there will be very few posts.
Can someone drill into her blonde head that she is allowed to run more than one thread in here?

We won't get her back in here though, I know her well enough, and her stubborn nature, for her to accept that she's a bitch. She won't even take up the challenge and reply to my bait. Unless.... her sense of humour and love of life is still intact.

We won't get her back in here though, I know her well enough, and her stubborn nature, for her to accept that she's a bitch. She won't even take up the challenge and reply to my bait. Unless.... her sense of humour and love of life is still intact.

Aren't we all a bitch at one time or another? :cool:

Everyone moves on I suppose. I am afraid I have no influence on the decision. I have not been gifted with that power. We all change over time. I am sure I have. Perhaps you should start your own thread that we can all visit. :)

And... she's reading every post, this thread has not been abandoned by her because it's in her blood. She just chooses not to reply ;)

Hello Sienna :kiss:

Everyone moves on I suppose. I am afraid I have no influence on the decision. I have not been gifted with that power. We all change over time. I am sure I have. Perhaps you should start your own thread that we can all visit. :)

I've thought about starting my own thread but I think it would die pretty quickly. I was one of the charter members of Thread Killers Anonymous...

I've thought about starting my own thread but I think it would die pretty quickly. I was one of the charter members of Thread Killers Anonymous...

Hell, I've started many, they are all dead even though the formula was right and (in theory) should have been self-perpetuating.

Back