New submissive female looking to be trained

Hi,

I am a long time lurker on these forums, first time poster. I have known for a long time about my submissive feelings, and have tested them on-line before, but never in real life.

I am looking for a master that will begin by talking to me online, but I am ultimately looking for this to progress to a meet up. I will want you to spank me, tie me up, blindfold me, and do exactly what you want to me. I will be yours for the taking.

Let me know if this interests you - I live in London, UK, so hopefully this will be accessible to you.

x

It's nice you've layed out a few of your drsires.....But you must understand... that your Dom will decide on how you are trained...:rose:

hello long time lurker

curious

Hi,

I am a long time lurker on these forums, first time poster. I have known for a long time about my submissive feelings, and have tested them on-line before, but never in real life.

I am looking for a master that will begin by talking to me online, but I am ultimately looking for this to progress to a meet up. I will want you to spank me, tie me up, blindfold me, and do exactly what you want to me. I will be yours for the taking.

Let me know if this interests you - I live in London, UK, so hopefully this will be accessible to you.

x

Last edited:
Back