The Sales Team {notes inside}

Inspirinious

Seeking Inspiration
Joined
Sep 25, 2012
Posts
19,380
{Closed for StackeyDreams. This is our first real experience here, so we would like to keep this closed while we get our feet wet.

We may open this later by invitation to add characters.
}
update 7/6/13: Post 25 - we would like to welcome brw02 to our writing team.
[tr][td]TABLE OF EPISODES[/td][/tr][tr][td]Posts[/td][td]Episode[/td][/tr][tr][td]1 - 3[/td][td]Introductions[/td][/tr][tr][td]4 - 14[/td][td]Miami[/td][/tr][tr][td]15 - 23[/td][td]Home Office and Frederick's Restaurant[/td][/tr][tr][td]24 - 67[/td][td]Aruba and 3-some with Ian[/td][/tr][tr][td]71 - [/td][td]Road Trip[/td][/tr]


Jack is deep in thought as he is walking toward the office. He knows this Monday will be different. He has been working at Five Star Reservations Systems (FSRS) for ten years as the Manager of Client Systems Support. His team is responsible for the installation, upgrades, and technical support for the computer software system the company sells to top-of-the-line hotels. Most of his work time is spent in the office, where he supervises his tech support team from afar as they travel the world visiting client sites.

But today will be different. Last week he learned that Anne had been promoted to the position of VP of Sales replacing a long time manager who retired. On Friday Anne had shared with Jack some of her new ideas to improve the efforts of the Sales team. She wants a member of the tech support team to join the sales rep on client sales calls. For new major clients, Anne wants Jack to be a part of the sales team.

Jack can envision more travel in his future, and he has mixed feeling about that. He could enjoy travelling the world and staying in the best hotels. But Jack was recently divorced and is concerned about having such a close working relationship with a woman, especially one as attractive as Anne. He has been out of "the game" for a long time and honestly it makes him cringe, the thought of another relationship. Anne is different though. He has worked with her a long time and she has been a good friend in the workplace.

As Jack steps off the elevator into the office, he turns and heads towards the conference room. This Monday morning a Sales Team planning session is scheduled. He was told to attend.

Walking down the hallway, he can see ahead into the conference room. He catches a glimpse of Anne. This Monday will be different. This week will be different. His life will be different.
 
Last edited:
Anne is 30, very goal focused and career minded. She was the textbook student in high school. She studied hard, knowing that she wanted to go to college and have a good job some day. She played softball back then, and in college. It was really the only non-caricular thing she did during school, which paid off, giving her the sexy, fit, physique she still carries today. Shes never married. Never had a serious enough boyfriend that could come between her and her work. Not that she doesnt enjoy men, mind you. A lot of Anne's friends were men, and she's been known to rock a party. Even while business minded by day, Anne transforms into a simple, yet sexy "girl-next-door" at 5 pm. If you stopped by her home, she'd likely answer the door in her favorite worn blue jeans and t-shirt, hair thrown up in a messy bun.

At work, Anne always got along with everyone. She never acted like a "boss" but rather a team leader, teaching and motivating. She always had a soft spot for Jack. He just had something about him, a soft genuineness that she liked. She got to know him a little more than some of the others when he divorced his wife a few months earlier. He really needed a friend, just someone to vent to that would listen. Anne, being Anne, listened a lot. They went out for drinks a few times after work and she also had invited him to attend a BBQ with her, just to get him out of his house.

Anne, thinking about Jack, had come up with the idea to bring him in on these marketing jobs. She figured that it may help him pull out of his personal slump and feel better, traveling with her. He was smart and would make a good partner in business, but she also new that Jack would be someone that she could definitely unwind and have a good time with after the days work was complete.
 
Jack can't help but notice Anne. After all, he had spent half the night before tossing and turning, thinking about the upcoming business trips he would be attending with her. His mixed feelings keeping sleep just beyond his reach.

Jack goes to the table in the back of the room which is offering fresh coffee and bagels. He's ten minutes early and not really awake enough to desire conversation just yet, so he stays in his own corner of the room and sips his coffee. He takes in the sight of Anne in her work attire. A charcoal grey fitted skirt cut just a couple inches above the knee, with a slit on the side offering an occasional peek of her fit, tanned thigh as she steps. Her calves beautifully accented by her hi-heels. A slylish, white blouse with three-quarter length sleeves topped with a light, silky blue scarf. That, in combination with her long, red, wavy hair really brings out the blue out in her eyes.

Jack's train of admirational thought is interupted when Anne walks to the front of the room and calls the meeting to order. She clicks her way through the slides of her powerpoint presentation, sharing her marketing plans and ideas for their business trips ahead. Its hard for Jack to focus, as his mind is still racing with thoughts about what lacey treasures Anne is hiding under her blouse and skirt. He can see enough; a peek of the edge of her delicate lace bra to give an idea or at least help his imagination fill in the rest. He doesn't realize how much time has passed until Anne wraps up the meeting by handing out packets including plane tickets and reservations to their first destination.....Miami Beach, Florida.
 
A busy week had flown by and Anne found herself on the plane to Miami with Jack. This trip was different than previous trips for her job. Normally, Anne would have been very focused in preparing her work, not leaving room for thought about anything else. But this time she caught herself daydreaming more about Jack. They sat together on the plane. She tried hard to keep her thoughts in check and remain professional, keeping the conversation light and mainly about work. She found that it proved very difficult as Jack smelled exceptionally good. She always loved the cologne he wore.



The plane landed and soon they were wisked off together to the large, 5 Star hotel to settle in. It was only 11am when they arrived and their initial meeting was scheduled for later that afternoon. They would have plenty of time to freshen up, have lunch, and finish their preparations before their first meeting with the client.


Anne had had several fantasies about Jack in the past. Fantasies she would retrieve while occasionally pleasuring herself. She never openly revealed to Jack the feelings and thoughts thinking about him produced as he was just coming out of his bad relationship and she found it inappropriate at the time. But now was different. She sensed that if she were to push the envelope just a little, that maybe she would get the opportunity to get to know Jack a little more. This trip gave her the chance to try. She thoughtfully booked a suite for herself containing a main area with a couch, chaise lounge, table/chair set and mini bar. Her bedroom joined by a large archway. On the otherside of the main room was another door, to Jacks private room.



After freshening, Anne ordered a light lunch, via room service for her and Jack. She dialed Jacks room to invite him to share while they went over paperwork for their first meeting.
 
While carefully unpacking his suitcase in his hotel room, Jack's mind is racing with emotions and thoughts. He's not sure he wants a relationship, at least not yet. At the same time he has deep desires for Anne. She is smart, attractive and appears to like his companionship. His mind flashes back to last night, when he was alone in his bed, stroking his engorged cock, and fantasizing about having Anne as his lover. He had a clear image of her well-toned body, her sexy blue eyes, and flashing red hair. She was riding his cock, and riding it hard. It had been so long since he had satisfactory relations with a woman. He shakes the images out of his head.

The phone rings and he answers. Anne has lunch for them in her suite. And they have some last minute details to discuss before their client meeting. He swallows hard and tries to clear his mind. He needs to stay focused for all the afternoon's events. Whatever they might be.

Jack turns the door handle and pulls on the connecting door between his room and Anne's. The door opens as it is unlocked from both sides. He swallows again and enters.

"Hello Jack" Anne says as she waves him over to the table where lunch has been set out for the two of them. "Come let's eat while we talk."

As they approach the table, Jack holds her chair for her, as any gentleman would do for a lady. She nods in appreciation. "Thank you Jack" she says softly. Jack's heart flutters from the tone in her voice. She is not addressing him as she would in the office. This is more personal.

While they eat Anne begins discussing their sales presentation. "Jack. I will give the majority of the presentation. I need you to answer any technical questions the client may have. My experience is that the client always asks technical questions to determine the competency of a vendor." Under the table, Jack feels Anne place her hand upon his thigh. She stares into his eyes and adds. "I know you will perform just fine."

Jack is listening to Anne, but with her hand on his leg, and the tone in her voice, he wonders. What performance of mine is she really talking about?
 
The client meeting ended at 5 pm. "Jack, you did a great job in there." Anne says, as they walk down the hall away from the boardroom. "Would you like to join me for a drink before dinner?" she adds.

"Sounds like a plan." Jack smiles back at her, relieved that his work was acceptable and Anne was happy with him.

After freshening up, they head to the lounge together and sit at the bar as friends now, thoughts of work behind them. Anne is wearing a simple, yet sexy little black dress. Delicate straps lay on her shoulders, the bust line revealing a sexy peek of her cleavage. The waist is fitted, and then flares out slightly at her hips, the light fabric coming to an end mid thigh. Jack takes in the sight of her as they receive and take the first sips from their drinks.

"So Jack, how have you been, really?" Anne breaks the ice with her question.

"I'm OK." He replies, "I think I'm passed the initial hurt and angry stages now", knowing that Anne was referring to his divorce.


"I've gotten used to the new routine. You know, it takes some getting used to, living alone again."


"Any new female acquaintances I should know about?" Anne questions with a sly smile and a little nudge of her elbow. She already knew the answer, but it was a casual way for her to make sure.


Jack smiles and winks back, "No, not yet. Besides, it would be hard to find someone as good as you." hinting as to his now current state of availability.


"Thanks for being such a great friend all these months." Jack adds. "I don't know what I would have done without you."

Anne feels herself blush at his kind words. "Awwww, you would have done the same for me."

After another 30 min of casual conversation Anne says,

"I don't know about you, but I'm starving. If I keep sipping these drinks on an empty stomach, you're going to have to carry me upstairs later." Anne says, secretly thinking how that might not be a bad idea after all. Shes glad that she broke the ice with Jack, and that he seems to be ready to move on. She had been dreaming about an opportunity like this. Now everything appeared to be falling into place.

They go into the dining room where a table is waiting for them. It seems as though dinner can not go by fast enough. Anne eats lightly, even though she is really hungry. She doesn't want to feel overly full and uncomfortable. She orders desert to go, strawberry mousse cake. As they are waiting for the waitress to come back with the boxed dessert they hear some smooth jazz coming from the dining room.

"Would you like to go check it out?" Jack asks. "Its only 9." he adds, looking at his watch.

"Sure, sounds great".

Just then the waitress comes back with the box of desert. They head back to the lounge with their last drinks in hand. There are already two couples slow dancing to the smooth sound. They choose a small couch off to the side and set their glasses on the table in front of them.
 
Jack turns to Anne and holds out his hand. "Shall we dance?"

Anne places her hand in his and lets him lead her onto the dance floor. As she touches his hand, he feels a spark between them. So often he had dreamed of a romantic evening with Anne, and now it is happening, and she is definitely flirting with him, giving him the OK.

Anne and Jack reach the dance floor and he immediately pulls her close. She smells wonderful. Her body, pressed against his, feels wonderful. She melts in his arms. They sway to the music. Together they move effortlessly across the floor. Jack cannot believe how well this is turning out. He wonders how well will they really get to know each other this night?

Continuing the earlier conversation, Jack asks Anne, "Is there anyone special in your life these days?"

"Not yet" she replies softly.

"Any prospects?" he pushes the line of questions.

She raises her head, smiles demurely and winks her baby blue eyes at Jack. "Possibly."

At her words, Jack feels his cock stir in his pants. As they are pressed together in their slow dance, it is possible that she felt it also.

"You look ravishing tonight."

"What?" She feigns innocence. "In this simple little dress?"

"Yes, in THAT simple little dress. You wear it so well and it features your assets so well." Jack is saying these things but thinking how she must look even better with that dress off. "That dress highlights your red hair, your beautiful blue eyes, and your gorgeous figure." And watching for her reaction he adds, "You look good enough to eat."

"Maybe," she blushes but plays along, "you will get your chance."

Jack pulls Anne closer into a tighter embrace. "I look forward to the opportunity." He whispers into her ear, continuing their play.

Then Jack's voice turns a bit more forthright. "I have admired for for a long time. Your beauty first caught my eye. And I have watched how skilled you are in the office. Always so professional, always knowledgeable and prepared. You have a warm, easy-going personality that draws people to you and you manage to extract the best out of people. You are sensitive and caring."

She leans back a bit so they can see each other face to face. They study each other's expressions. They are now lost entirely in their own space, oblivious to other people in the club. They are no longer dancing, but standing, holding each other, staring at each other. The world around them has ceased to exist. Maybe its the alcohol, maybe its feeling that have been there a while, finally surfacing.

Jack makes his move. He leans in and kisses her lightly on her lips. Her lips are so soft. Backing up a bit, he again studies the reaction in her face. She smiles. Her eyes twinkle. Once again he leans in and kisses her again, holding the kiss somewhat longer. She squeezes him a bit tighter. Jack presses on, slightly parting his lips and letting his tongue touch her lips. She parts her lips and pulls his exploring tongue into her mouth.

She tastes heavenly, he thinks to himself. What a fantastic kiss. He lingers on the kiss. Their tongues now exploring each other, awkwardly as they are both nervous, hearts pounding. She presses her tongue into his mouth. He is becoming lost in his emotions.

Anne pulls back from Jack. "Maybe we should continue this upstairs." she suggests.

Together they walk off the dance floor toward their table. Anne picks up the dessert box. As they walk past the bar, Jack stops and buys a bottle of his favorite Cabernet Sauvignon. The bartender pulls the cork and then replaces just the tip to prevent spills. Jack also grabs two wine glasses.

Upon entering her suite, they set down the wine and dessert, embrace and resume their kiss, now filled with more passion. He breaks the kiss and moves to remove his tie and jacket. She quickly kicks off her shoes.

Filled with passion they quickly embrace again and kiss, full open mouth, tongues wrestling for control. Their hands are all over each other. They grope, grab, and hug each other, squeezing more passion into their oral activities. They break, gasping for air. Lust fills their eyes.

"Help me out of this." Anne says to Jack, turning the back of her dress to him.

Jack unzips her dress. His hand lingers a moment at her lower back. Anne slips the dress off her shoulders and lets it fall into a puddle at her feet. Now only dressed in a matching bra and thong, she steps out of the dress. With a slight wiggle of her tight ass, she slowly walks towards the bedroom.

As Anne reaches the arch entrance to her bedroom, she glances over her shoulder at Jack with an "are you coming?" look.
 
Jack follows Anne, leaving his shoes and stripping his pants along the way. He catches up to her, just as shes reaching the end of the bed. Wrapping his arms around her waist from behind he forcefully draws her into himself, pressing her ass against the hardness of his cock. She relinquishes any objection to his strong arms, allowing him to control her.

"Is this what you wanted Anne?" Jack whispers in her ear, before biting it gently.

Anne feels an immediate stirring deep within her pussy. She is so incredibly turned on by this forceful, sexual side Jack is revealing. Shes so accustomed to being in charge, as his boss. But now Jack is the boss and Anne is ready for him to take control. He takes matters into his own hands, but slowly.....as if to torture her some, make her beg for more.

Jack takes Anne's right hand, lifting it above her head then placing it on the back of his neck. He drags his fingers down the inside of her arm to her right breast, squeezing it firmly and then pinching her erect nipple through the fabric of her bra.

"Do you like that Anne?, Jack whispers in her ear, his hot breath on her neck. Anne's eyes are closed. She takes in the scent of Jacks cologne as he presses her tight against himself, wearing only his open dress shirt and bikini briefs. He gently sucks and kisses the side of Anne's neck. She lets out a soft moan. Jack continues, now squeezing her left breast firmly with his right hand as he lowers his left down over her smooth abdomen, cupping his hand firmly over the very wet spot in Anne's panties.

"Your pussy is so wet Anne." "I want to fuck you." Jack whispers in Anne's ear as he slips his hand inside her soaked panties. His middle finger roams around her clit for a moment before he sinks it in her slippery hole as far as his hand will allow. He's breathing heavily on Anne's neck. Their hearts are pounding as they begin to sweat from the surge of hormones beginning to flood over them.

Anne does not reply, for this is what she is wanting. She is overcome with desire for Jack to do just so, to let Jack take total control and ravage her.

Continuing to hold Anne tight, as if not to let her get away, Jack lowers his briefs to his upper thighs with his right hand. He then rips Anne's panties down to her knees with one pull. Keeping her tight to him with his left arm wrapped around her, Jack brings the head of his now oozing, solid cock to entrance of Anne's wet pussy from behind. He thrusts his cock deep inside her with one swift movement. Both let out a feverish groan. He holds her tightly around the waist, supporting her as he continues thrusting into her, his forceful thrusts lifting her repeatedly to her toes.

"Do you like THAT, Anne? Jack inquires with a rebel tone into Anne's ear.

"YES!" Anne replies, "YES!"

Jack continues fucking Anne in this manner, like a wild animal with its mate in its grasp. Its such a turn on for her to relinquish this control to Jack, as normally, she is in control. After a few minutes Jack's balls beginning to tighten, but he doesn't want to cum yet. Pausing deep inside Anne, he lets her enjoy the feeling of fullness provided by his cock being buried up to his balls. He then withdraws from Anne's warm cunt. His cock is pink and shiny....glazed with Anne's juices. Jack turns Anne around and passionately kisses her lips and neck, giving his cock a brief rest as to delay his orgasm. They grope and grab at each others asses. Jack unhooks Anne's bra and quickly tosses it aside, groping and sucking and biting at her breasts and long, rigid nipples. This continues for a few more minutes until Jack is ready for more.

"I want you to suck my cock Anne. Will you suck my cock and lick my balls? Its been so long." Jack mutters to Anne between tongue kisses shared.

"Oh yes Jack, mmmmmm. I was hoping to." Anne replies, as she sits down on the end of the bed. Jacks stiff, pink cock is standing out straight before her.
 
Jack is mesmerized as he looks down at Anne sitting on the edge of the bed in front of him. He has so longed to be in this situation with her. She reaches out with her right hand and wraps her forefinger and thumb around the base of his cock. Her touch is electrifying. His rigid member twitches in her hand. She pauses to inspect his cock, to touch the hard flesh, and to feel the response. She tilts his cock up and down, and then side to side. These movements cause his cock to throb and harden even more. She smiles.

She leans forward and extends her tongue, the tip just barely touching his cock. A shiver runs through Jack's body. Slowly her tongue traces the veins bulging just under the skin from the base of his cock up to the ridge of the head. With her other hand she reaches for his balls, only to realize that his legs are bound closed by his briefs around his thighs. With both hands she grabs his briefs and shoves them to the floor. He steps out of them and kicks them away. Jack discards his shirt while Anne removes her panties which are still around her knees. She still sits before the standing Jack, but now both are naked.

Once again she wraps her fingers around the base of his cock and pulls him close, as if claiming ownership of a trophy. As Jack stands with his legs slightly spread, she can now easily wrap her other hand around his balls and she begins to gently fondle them, providing more arousing stimulation to Jack. Anne's tongue is slowly sliding up and down Jack's very hard, throbbing cock. She appears to be enjoying the effect she's having on Jack.

Positioning her legs between Jacks legs, Anne slips off the edge of the bed and sits on the floor. With her head tilted back she begins to tentatively lick at Jack's balls as if gauging his reaction. Jack closes his eyes, tilts his head back, and he moans. He places his hands on her head to steady himself, his fingers running through her red tresses. The sensations beginning in his balls and running through his body are incredible. As she senses his pleasure, the gentle licks become a more forceful slurping. Soon she is taking his balls into her mouth and vigorously sucking and licking them with her lips and tongue. Jack moans louder and grips her head more firmly. Releasing his balls from her mouth, her tongue slides lower to stimulate his perineum. Her tongue slides along his sensitive region from his anus towards the base of his balls. "Argh" growls Jack loudly. His breathing has quickened.

Anne looks up just as a drop of his pre-cum drips off his cock and lands on the bridge of her nose, square between her eyes. She quickly moves back up, her tongue tracing over his balls, and then upward from the base of his cock up to its head. She has shifted into a kneeling position. In a more aggressive manner her tongue attacks Jack engorged cock. Her tongue is swirling around the head and occasionally she sucks the head of his cock into her mouth, her lips firmly gripping him. As his pre-cum continues to ooze, she immediately laps up each drop.

Sensing Jack's arousal, Anne firmly latches her wet lips firmly around Jack's cock and begins bobbing up and down. With each downward stroke more of his cock disappears into her mouth. Her right hand is again wrapped around the base of his cock and is firmly stroking Jack. His balls are in the grasp of her left hand. Jack is gasping for air, his hands still in her red hair as he attempts to keep his balance as she skillfully engages in a full oral assault on his manhood. Jack is feeling intense pleasure as Anne sucks his cock faster and deeper into her mouth.

"Oh my God!" Jack screams. "Oh my God!" He grips Anne's head and starts bucking his body, literally fucking her face. Faster and faster. Deeper and deeper his cock plunges down her throat. "I'm cumming soon!" he gasps to give her warning. In response, she removes her right hand from his cock so that she can fully take him. Her nose hitting the base of his cock. Still fondling his balls with her left hand, she places her right hand underneath and begins to wiggle an extended index finger into his ass. Once the tip of her finger has passed his tight anal ring, she shoves her finger fully into his ass. Simultaneously she squeezes his balls with her other hand and fully takes Jack's cock deep into her throat.

Jack screams!

Convulsions race through his body. His pulse is racing. Anne feels the tightening up of his balls and the fluids pulsating through his cock. His cum erupts down her throat. Time and time again he cums. She maintains a tight hold on Jack in many ways. She is eagerly accepting his fluids into her body. He shudders. He gasps for air. His legs tremble as if they might collapse. He has just experienced the greatest oral-induced orgasm in his life.

As his racing pulse slows, he gathers himself and looks down upon Anne, his boss, who has just given him a fantastic experience. As he begins to relax his muscles he is thinking "I'm really going to enjoy working for this woman."

Anne, sensing Jack's completion, allows his cock to slide from her mouth with a smack. She pulls her finger from his ass and lets go of his balls. Holding his cock in her hand, she admires it, and kisses it gently. She laps up his fluids that seep out.

Jack is nearly exhausted, but he wants to return the pleasure to her. He reaches down and lifts up Anne, placing her on the bed. Leaning over he kisses her tenderly on the lips.
 
“I think I’ve worked up an appetite for desert, Anne.” Jack says with his kiss and a big smile. “I think maybe we should sample our strawberry mousse cake with a little more wine.”
Anne smiles back in agreement. She lies back on the fluffy pillows and takes in the sight of Jack’s toned physique as he walks toward the mini-fridge. He comes back with the bottle, two glasses and the desert box.

“I don’t think I’ve ever seen you smile so big Jack.” Anne says playfully.

“How could I not after that? You are amazing Anne!” Jack replies as he pours the wine, handing a glass to Anne. He takes a couple sips and sets his down on the night stand.

“Now…..its time for desert!” Jack says as he opens the box, retrieving the fork inside.

Sitting on the edge of the bed next to Anne, Jack dips his fork into the sweet desert selecting a small bite which he brings to Anne’s mouth.

“Mmmmmmm” Anne hums as she tastes it. Jack leans in for a soft kiss on her lips, savoring the bit of whipped cream the fork left behind.

“You taste good enough to eat.” He says, as he feeds her a couple more bites and one to himself. Anne sets down her wine glass and takes the desert box from Jack, dipping her finger into the fluffy, sweet treat. She brings it to Jacks mouth and he sucks it gently off her finger. She dips her finger again, but this time brings it to her left nipple, closest to Jack. She slowly traces the creamy desert around her aroused nipple as if playing with finger paint. Jack smiles at Anne as she looks at him teasingly. He knows exactly what Anne wants.

Jack leans forward and slowly licks the cream from around Anne’s areola, then takes her whole nipple into his mouth, sucking it clean as Anne watches. She then proceeds to do the same with the other. Jack again, sucking it clean with a smack. Anne dips her finger yet again, but this time seductively traces a line of desert, from between her breasts to her naval. Jack follows again slowly with his tongue, pausing at her navel and applying soft kisses and gentle sucks. She dips her finger one last time, and places the box on the night stand. This time Anne carefully tracks the smear of desert in a wavy line across her lower abdomen, tracking it up and down over her mound. Jack crawls onto the bed, gently parting Anne’s thighs. He strokes them softly, dragging his hand teasingly close to her smooth lips. Positioning himself between Anne’s legs, Jack lowers his mouth to the desert she left for him. He follows the same path she created with her finger, up and down and across her mound.

After Jack has licked up the last trace of desert from Anne’s skin, looks at her and says, “And now the best for last.”

Jack lowers his nose to Anne’s velvety flower. He breathes in deeply, “Mmmmmm, you smell so good.”

He then presses his lips to Anne’s lips, kissing her petals ever so softly. Then slowly, Jack glides his warm tongue up the length of her left lip, then her right. Anne’s body shivers. She closes her eyes, only focusing on Jacks touch. Jack continues, slowly lapping his tongue up each lip. Anne quivers, her pussy secreting more slippery nectar as she secretly desires for more. She moans softly, and slowly moves her hips up and down, as if trying to press herself more firmly to Jacks mouth. He slides his tongue up the center of Anne’s pussy, parting her lips ever so gently and slowly. He then places his slightly parted lips over the top half of Anne’s pussy, as if giving it a soft, open mouthed kiss. He closes his lips softly around Anne’s and then gently pulls away. Jack does this several times, kissing, sucking, lipping. Anne’s labia become increasingly puffy as she is now very highly aroused. Jack licks the sweet, slippery juices that begin to run down the center of Anne’s perineum. He then places his hands on the backs of Anne’s thighs and pushes them up. She eagerly helps him to gain more access by reaching down and pulling her legs back and up near her chest.

Jack reaches down with his tongue and very slowly glides it down Anne’s sensitive perineum to her rosebud. He presses it there for a moment, allowing her to feel the warmth and relax to his touch. He repeats the movement, down and press, then continues softy licking across and around in circles on Anne’s rosebud.
 
Circling Anne’s rosebud with the tip of his tongue, Jack is pleased that Anne has offered to him her most private, sensitive parts. He is taking his time to explore her body, to learn what she likes and desires. As she holds her legs up and apart, he knows that she is offering herself to him. He intends to explore all these areas and pleasure her beyond her imagination.

Jack’s tongue gently licks Anne’s taint, a spot he knows should be sensitive and cause great arousal. His nose, hovering over her luscious lower lips, is filled with her exotic scent. His cock twitches in response. Softly he pokes his tongue between the folds of her labia and scoops out more of her nectar. It tastes heavenly. Some of her fluids leak out and flow down her crack to her crinkled rose. With a finger he touches her tightly closed rosebud. Gently he explores the feel of her skin, rubbing her moisture into the opening to her ass. He can sense her reactions as her muscles contract and release. She moans in the pleasure of his touch. Slowly he massages her rosebud with his finger tip. His tongue again touches her swollen pussy lips.

Anne is wiggling her bottom, pushing it into Jack’s face. He takes this as a sign to continue, to do more. Again he sucks her left labia lip into his mouth. He pulls on it. His tongue plays with it, lapping up and down the inside of this luscious lip. Releasing it, he likewise sucks the right labia lip into his mouth and plays with it. His finger continues the stimulation at the opening of her ass.

Oh Jack! You can’t image how good that feels.

He presses his tongue between her lips and drags it from the bottom of her opening up to the top. The moment his tongue makes first contact with her clit, Anne gasps. she shudders. Jack pauses, leaving his tongue mashed on her sensitive bud. Her body twitches. Then slowly he drags his tongue back down, over her lips, over the flowing fluids, over her taint, and down to his finger still massaging her bud. Another gasp. Another shudder.

And again he slides his tongue up over her pussy, lapping up the liquids that are flowing from her. He pushes his tongue into her wet love canal. He licks her insides, left and right, up and down, and plunges his tongue deeper into her.

Eat me Jack! Eat me!” she cries out.

Jack quickens the pace of his oral activities. His tongue is more forcefully working its magic inside her. He extends his other arm up her body and wraps his hand around her breast. Cupping it. Finding her nipple hard and extended, he plays with it between his fingers. Her body continues to move on the bed in reaction to his touch.

Jack moves his mouth up and covers her clit, which is beginning to poke out of its protective hood. He sucks her clit into his mouth. Anne gasps again. Her breath quickens. She places a hand on his head, running her fingers through his hair. Gently pulling him more firmly into her sex.

His finger that had been massaging her anus is now entering her wet pussy. He twists and turns this finger, running it all over the walls inside her love canal. His tongue is now in constant motion on her clit. His outstretched hand still tweaking her nipple. A second finger enters her. He turns them upward stroking her G-spot.

Anne’s body is in motion on the bed. She appears to be overwhelmed by the multi-part assault on her sexually sensitive spots. Her breathing is fast and deep. Jack senses that she is rushing to an orgasm, but he does not want her to have her release, not yet.

Jack’s mouth backs off of her clit leaving only a light touch with the tip of his tongue. His fingers buried in her pussy pause. His other hand releases her breast.

Jack!” she cries out “Don’t stop now!
 
Anne is breathing heavily now, her skin flushed and dampened with sweat. She is at a state of peak arousal. She is so close to cumming that she can taste it, but Jack has backed off. Its torturesome to Anne. Her velvet lips are incredibly swollen and flushed a dark pink, highlighting the white cum that is now trickling slowly down and around her rosebud. Jack starts moving his fingers inside her again.....slowly, methodically, pressing upward, dragging his fingers firmly from back to front over her engorged gspot. Small amounts of ejaculate begin to leak out with each firm stroke. Anne feels the strong sensation of pressure, as if she needs to urinate, and a tingling sensation down her thighs. She wants so badly to cum!

"Oh my God! Suck my pussy Jack! PLEASE! Suck my pussy! Oh, fuck Jack! I can't wait anymore!" Anne pleads with Jack.

Jack smiles and lowers his face once again to Anne's pussy. He begins to lap and lip her swollen, sensitive clit and surrounding tissue at a gentle but steady pace. He quickens the pace of his fingers.

"Oh God, harder...harder!" Anne screams out. "Faster, harder! Oh my God Jack!"

Anne's body is bucking. Jack holds her hip down firmly with one hand. Three fingers of his other hand fucking her as deep and hard as he can, his knuckles banging repeatedly into her pubic and pelvic bones. His lips and tongue working overtime. The sweat beading on his brow. He continues as fast and as hard as he can.

"Im going to cum soon Jack. Im going to cum!" Anne screams out!

She feels the overwhelming sensation building as a clitoral orgasm begins to peak, bringing a gspot orgasm with it.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, ooohhhhhhh" Anne moans out loudly as her double orgasm takes over her body.

Her pussy clenches down, expelling Jacks fingers forcefully as a warm stream of ejaculate jets out from Anne's pussy onto his chin. In one wave after another, her orgasm consumes her. She cant breathe, cant speak. She just grunts as her lower extremities convulse and more ejaculate sprays down Jacks chin and neck, soaking the bed linens.

Anne's body slowly begins to settle, her eyes still closed. She breathes deeply, slowly, as a smile breaks across her flushed face.
 
Oh my God!” Jack exclaims while sitting up on his knees again. “You’re a squirter! I’ve heard about this, but I’ve never seen it. Oh my God!

He shakes his head in amazement, licking the juice off his lips and the skin around his mouth, as much as his tongue can reach. The taste is different than her lubricant, but it is not urine. He stares at her wet pussy and then raising his eyes, he stares at her face. She is lying there in the afterglow of her powerful orgasm. A sly smile on her face. Her breasts rise and fall with her slowing deep breaths. Her nipples are still hard and erect.

Jack slides a finger back into her very wet vagina, careful to not graze her hypersensitive clit. He scoops out some more cum-juice and raises the finger just below his nose and inhales. That exotic aroma is arousing. His cock twitches, reminding him that it is ready for more. He sticks the finger into his mouth and sucks it clean. The taste is wonderful.

Anne’s mound is wet with some of her squirt that bounced off Jack’s chin. He leans over and licks it up. Gathering this other girl-juice with his tongue he swirls it around in his mouth. Slowly Jack begins a series of kisses and tiny licks on her skin beginning on her mound and working his way up to her slowly heaving breast. His head is spinning from the tastes, the aromas, the textures he is experiencing. Being squirted upon is definitely a first for him. He wonders what other wonderful experiences lie in his immediate future.

Anne, recovering from her orgasm, appears to be enjoying the attention being lavished on her body. She is recovering from an intense orgasm. Her breathing is back near normal. The spasms which were recently ripping through her body have stopped. Her arousal has subsided some and she is more back in control of herself. Jack’s mouth reaches her breasts. She places a hand on top of his head and runs her fingers gently through his hair. He welcomes her touch. He kisses circles around a nipple and slowly sucks the nipple into his mouth. She inhales a rush of air. He then repeats the actions on her other breast and nipple. His arousal level is rising once again.

As he moves up to kiss her on her lips, he feels his cock graze against the inside of her thigh. He is sure she feels it also. He knows that their previous activities, including a quick standing fuck, were all preludes to what is about to happen. He stares into her eyes as he lowers his lips to kiss her. She reaches up and wraps her arms around his neck, pulling him down onto her body. His cockhead pushes against her lower lips. She spreads her legs even wider, opening herself up even wider for him.

Please, do.” She says softly into his ear.

Supporting himself with his left arm, he reaches down with his right hand and checks the alignment of his cock at her opening. Rubbing his cockhead up and down her wet lower lips, he lubricates himself with her ample fluids. The tingling in his cock is sending shockwaves throughout his body. The anticipation is great. As their kisses become more passionate, their tongues intertwine, and his cock slides easily into her moist center.

In and out. Slowly. With each upward push, his cock penetrates deeper into her. She arches her back to receive him fully. As he sinks the entire length of his cock into her, he moans softly. She smiles in the satisfaction that this man knows how to make love to a woman. He wonders a moment about her smile, but inside he is feels accomplishment in giving her pleasure.

His erection, fully enveloped inside her, throbs. He feels wonderful sensations beginning in his loin and spreading throughout his body. He is amazed that he is here, in her bed, making love to this woman as he has dreamt about many times. But this reality exceeds all those dreams he had.

Slowly he starts pumping in and out of her. She responds by wrapping her legs behind his butt, pulling him in deeper and deeper with each upward thrust. Their passions rise. Their breathing quickens. He feels sweat beading up on his back.

Yes baby. Fuck me.” She pants. “Fuck me hard."

As wonderful as his cock feels, as deep into her as it plunges, he wants more. He raises his upper body up off of Anne and reaches down with both hands and grabs her legs behind her knees and raises her legs up and out. This spreads her open even more and tilts her pussy up to better meet his thrusts. Rising up on his knees, now placed under her ass, he can penetrate her even deeper.

He pumps into her. Harder. Faster. He can feel his cock head, deep within her, slamming into her cervix. Together they pant for air. He hears her moaning. From his own throat comes more of a growl.

Cum for me baby.” He tells her while he continues pistoning in and out of her velvet hole. They fit well together. She is tight around him, but lubricated enough so that he can slide in and out. But her vaginal muscles flex around him, gripping his cock. This produces amazing sensations within it. Likewise it appears that the firmness of his manhood, stroking against her walls is creating intense sensations for her as well.

He is intent on bringing her to another orgasm before he has his release. He is fortunate that the earlier blowjob she gave him has taken off some of his edge and he can continue without an uncontrolled rush to his own orgasm.

He places her legs up on his shoulders reaches around them and grabs both her breasts with his hands. She gasps as he squeezes her breasts. Finding her nipples, he pinches them and twists them. This increased stimulation pushes her over the edge.

Oh my God!” she screams. “I’m cumming! OOOOOOOOOH!

He continues slamming his raging hard cock into her. Her body is bucking. Her arms are thrashing about on the bed.

Ohmygod! Ohmygod! Ohmygod!” she screams quickly as she attempts to catch her breath. His assault is relentless. Her first orgasm becomes a second, harder orgasm that screams through her body. Her eyes roll back in her head. She can no longer focus on anything except the intense pleasure that begins in her cunt and rips through her. Her arms slam onto the bed and she grips the sheet is a steal-trap grip.

Jack feels his balls clutch. He knows his own orgasm is soon. Her pussy is still flexing around him. His semen pulses from his balls up through his cock. He can feel the pulses and knows from the look in her face that she can feel this swelling also.

AAAAAAAAAAA” He screams as he erupts deep inside her cunt. “Fuck! Fuck! FUUUUUUCK!” He bellows. Jack’s cock erupts time and time again deep within her. He plunges his cock into her in three rapid fire thrusts. One. Two. Three. And then he freezes with his ultimate release.

AAAAAOOOOOO” He screams.

And then everything suddenly stops. Then they are frozen together, all their muscles locked, without motion. They hold their breath.

Then they both gasp for air. Their muscles relax just a bit. As they begin to recover, Jack slides his knees back and begins to lower both their bodies. He gently removes her legs from his shoulders and lowers them back onto the bed on each side of him. His cock is still inside her. He still feels her grip and release, grip and release in an involuntary reflex.

As Jack lowers his body on top of hers, Anne again wraps her arms around the back of his neck and wraps her legs around his butt pulling him into a firm, but comfortable embrace. Jack can feel his sweaty skin press against her damp flesh. They breathe in unison as their bodies recover from the muscular exertions and the sensory overload they have both experienced.

That!” Jack manages to say. “Was fucking incredible!
 
Last edited:
"Yes," Anne replies smiling "it was!" and she plants a kiss between Jack's eyes.

They lie there holding each other a while longer as the pace of their breathing returns to normal. Then Jack rolls to his back. The room is again quiet.

"Do you mind if I just stay here for the night?" Jack inquires. "Its been so long since Ive had company in bed. It just feels good to have someone near me, even just to hear them breathing."

"I would like that." Anne returns as she reaches up and turns off the bedside lamp. She pulls the sheet and blanket up over them and lays there thinking.

*Did I make a mistake? I AM Jack's boss! What was I thinking? I wonder if this will affect the way we work together. Well, he did act as though he really wanted this as well. We are consenting adults. I wonder if the others at the office will notice something different between us? Maybe I shouldn't have done this, considering. It was so good though. I don't know if I could resist if the opportunity arose again. Would I want to resist? God, I can't believe how good he was.*

Anne is lying in the dark contemplating her thoughts. Her face goes through a series of expressions as she works out in her head what had transpired that day and evening. Before long the tiring thoughts take their toll and she drifts off to sleep.

She awakes to the smell of fresh coffee and the sun streaming around the sides of the drapes. She looks over to the other side of the bed, at the pillow where Jack's head had been. It takes Anne a moment to wake enough to organize her thoughts. Her ears tune in to the sound of the shower running. That's where Jack is, she thinks to herself.

Anne gets up from the bed. Her nipples adjust to the cool temperature of the room and contract. She responds with a quick shiver and makes her way to the coffee pot, pouring herself a cup. Looking at the clock, she realizes that they have to be on their plane home in an hour and a half. She takes a few more quick sips and sets her cup down on the dresser.

Anne knocks gently as she opens the bathroom door.

"We have to be on the plane in a little over an hour. Do you mind if I hop in with you?"

"No, not at all. Come on in."

"Great!" Anne says as she sneaks around the curtain with her washcloth.

"About last night." she begins.

"I know. That can't happen again." Jack interupts.

Anne smiles, "Now that's not what I was going to say." "May I wash your back?"

"Sure," Jack replies, handing his washcloth to Anne .

"What I WAS going to say," Anne continues as she starts to lather Jack's back, "is that I had a really great time with you. I'm thinking that I wouldn't mind if it DID happen again."

"Really?"

"Yes, but I think we need to be discreet about it. We need to stay professional in the office, although its going to be hard for me to look at you there without having flashbacks of our fun." Anne grins.

Jack turns around and smiles at Anne, then embraces her in a tight hug, the warm water cascading down their warm bodies.

"Thank you Anne, for such a great night and Morning!"

"Thank YOU Jack." Anne replies. "You are awesome!"

Quickly drying and dressing, Anne and Jack gather their things and grab a bite to go from the Continental Breakfast buffet.

Before long they are relaxed in their seats on the plane ride home. Jack looks over at Anne. He smiles her as he reaches his hand across the armrest and lightly caresses the back of her hand with his pinky finger. Anne smiles back, happy with her sales partner.
 
Later that night, laying alone in his bed, Jack replayed in his mind the events of the past 24 hours. What an incredible experience he had had with Anne. He had long dreamed of having sex with her. She is a beautiful woman. Now he had this tryst with her and it was so much better than he had ever imagined. What an amazing woman she was in bed.

What was their future? What were his feelings for her? Was she just an amazing fuck-buddy, or could this become something more serious? He had many questions but few answers.

She is his boss. How could they continue? The company has policies against employee relationships, especially boss/subordinate relationships. She had told him in the shower that she did want him again, and he definitely wanted her. They would have to keep this secret in the office. This could be difficult for them he thought, but somehow they had to make this work.

+ + + + +

The next day in the office was busy for Jack. He has a lot of catching up after his sales trip absence. His tech support teams filled his email inbox with many questions and updates. It took hours to review and reply to these. Late that morning, he finally had an opportunity to complete his travel expenses voucher. He needed for Anne, as his boss, to sign her approval for his travel expenses. It felt a bit awkward as some of those expenses for dinner, dessert, and the wine were time spent with her. Not so much business activities as pleasure activities. Very pleasurable activities.

He took his travel voucher to her office with the intent of leaving it with her assistant, Robert. After all, Robert actually did all of her mundane paperwork for her.

As he approached Anne’s office, Jack could see that Robert was not at his desk which was just outside her door. Just then, the door opened and Anne stepped out.

"Have you heard?" she asked Jack in an excited voice.

Shaking his head no, he replied, "No, heard what?"

"We landed the Miami Beach client. They called this morning and are ready to sign on the line. That will certainly boost our sales figures for the quarter. I want to thank you, Jack, for your BIG contribution to the success of our trip."

It appeared to Jack that she over emphasized the word 'big'. Did she do that on purpose?

"That is great Anne. I suppose you WANT me for more sales trips?" Jack said with a sly smile. He too could play this game.

"Of course! We make a great team!" she responded with a wink of her eye.

Jack quickly looked about to ensure there was no one within hearing distance and then leaned in closer to her. "Anne, I would like to discuss our relationship more. Will you meet me for dinner tonight, seven o'clock at Frederick's?
 
Anne makes sure to leave work on time, at 5pm, so she will have enough time to shower and change into something a little less business like. As she soaps up her smooth skin she thinks about her shower with Jack, and how good it felt when he hugged her close, their nude, sudsy bodies pressed tightly together. She dries quickly and stands nude, in the doorway of her closet. Hmmmmmm, she thinks to herself, what should I wear? Anne chooses her blue, summer dress; simple yet elegant with a halter strap that ties at the back of her neck, a low, v-cut back and a mid thigh hemline. It is a warm evening so she decides to let her legs go bare, and slips her painted toes into her favorite wedge heels, the ones with the little strap that wraps decoratively around her ankles. She tops off her outfit with some sparkly earrings and a couple well-placed mists of her favorite scent, “Tease”. How appropriate she thinks, looking at the bottle smiling.

The parking lot is very full when Anne arrives at Fredrick’s. She’s glad that Jack thought to call ahead for reservations. Anne finds an empty spot way in the back corner of the lot. When she gets out she realizes that Jacks car is right next to hers. She heads to the door and Jack opens it right as she reaches out for it.

“Just in time.” Jack smiles big at Anne, his eyes taking her in. “They’re setting our table now…should be ready.” Jack holds the door for Anne, placing his hand on the small of her bare back as they enter the lobby and walk up to the hostess.

“Right this way.” She smiles at them, leading them to a table for two off to the side. Jack follows Anne and gentlemanly pulls out her chair and then seats himself.

They order two glasses of wine and start browsing the menu. Anne admires Jack over the top of the menu. He always looks so good, wearing the latest styles that show off his fit physique. She breathes in deeply. God, she loves the way that he smells.

“I haven’t eaten here in a while, thanks for inviting me.” Anne starts.
 
Jack finds himself staring at Anne. ‘What a goddess she is.’ he thinks to himself, ‘She is beautiful, intelligent, successful, and so damn hot in bed.’ He admires her hair, her eyes, her smile, the elegant blue dress she is wearing, and even her earrings. ‘What a complete person she is.

Then her statement snaps him awake.

This is one of my favorite restaurants,” he replies, trying to mentally compose himself, “great food and drink, and a good place for conversation. After the events in Miami Beach, I feel we need to talk.” He puts a little extra emphasis on ‘the events’. She smiles knowingly.

The moment is broken as the waiter interruptes and takes their dinner orders. A bit flustered, Jack gains control and lifts his wine glass. “A toast to our success in Miami Beach.

Lifting her own glass to his, Anne replies with a sparkle in her eye. “A toast to the sales team.

They touch glasses and each takes a sip of the fine red wine.

Setting his glass down, Jack continues. “Anne, I had an amazing time with you. I do not want our relationship, whatever it is, to end. I just don’t know your thoughts about us.

He stares into her eyes as she thinks about her response.

Jack,” she begins, “I also had a wonderful time. I did enjoy our time together. But I am not looking for a long term or permanent relationship. I just want us to enjoy what we have.

And what is that, Anne? What do we have?

I want us to continue our success as a team, and to enjoy our time together,” after a pause she adds in a softer tone along with a wink, “where ever we might be.

Jack sits up and smiles. “I can live with that.” He drinks some more wine. “And when is OUR next sales trip?

Possibly next week, in Aruba. Are you ready for some time on the beach?

Yes! I would love to spend some time on a beach with YOU, Anne.

Their dinner salads arrive and the conversation pauses while they eat. Before their receive their entrées, they discuss the business events that led to their success in Miami Beach, hoping to repeat that success on their next trip.

Jack hopes to repeat ALL his successes with Anne on their next trip, if not sooner.



[OOC] - We are looking for a writer to create a new character to join us in our next business trip coming soon. Character will be an employee of the hotel we visit as a potential new client for our company. And we will be staying in the hotel as guests. Please PM one of us if you are interested.
 
Anne and Jack sip their second glasses of wine as they finish the last few bites of their dinners. Anne is really enjoying herself as she rarely takes any time away from her work to date anyone. She smiles at Jack, her flushed cheeks revealing the relaxing affect of the wine, but also the stimulating affect of Jack's company. Her body tingles inside, like a school girl with a new crush.

The light and playful conversation continues between Jack and Anne, both unaware of the world going on around them. They order dessert to share and a third glass of wine. Anne playfully teases Jack's leg with her heeled toes. He responds by reaching down and gently stroking her smooth, bare calf and lower thigh under the table. This secret, slightly exhibitionistic play between the two increases the intensity of desire that has already been building all evening.

Anne excuses herself to go use the restroom. Looking at herself in the mirror she smiles, thinking about all the fun she is having being such a tease to Jack. Not just to Jack, but to herself as well. You see, she didn't really NEED to use the restroom. Anne slips into a stall, raises her dress and feels the warm, wet spot through her soaked, lacey panties. She draws them down, revealing the puddle of clear, slippery wetness excreted by her now puffy cunt. As her thong falls to the floor around her ankles, Anne feels her soaked cunt with her hand, finds what she's loking for, and slowly removes the ben wa balls she stowed away after her shower. She wipes the balls clean and slips them, as well as the lacey thong, into her clutch purse.

Anne returns to the table, Jack's smile, and the half glasses of wine they still need to consume. Their dinner and playful flirting has exceeded 2 and a half hours. It is going for 10pm and the dining room is almost emty now, as the waitors work on their end of shift duties.
 
Jack motions for the head waiter, a person who knows Jack well, to come over to him. He whispers instructions into the waiter’s ear that they wish to be left alone. The waiter nods, walks away, and soon all the wait staff are out of sight.

Returning his attention to Anne, she appears relaxed, happy, practically glowing. He marvels at her beauty and sensuality. Looking at her makes him feel warm inside, and stirs his desires for her. His cock is hardening in his pants and he can feel the blood pulse though it.

He picks up his glass and joins her in sipping more wine. Once again he feels her foot playing with the inside of his leg, teasing him, arousing him further. They stare into each other’s eyes, with a longing look. He wants her and he senses that she wants him as well. He reaches under the table and gently strokes her leg. Touching her skin ignites a tingle within him as if an electrical current is passing between them. Soon the tingling becomes a throbbing sensation between his legs. He shifts in his seat to allow some freedom of movement to his growing member restricted by his pants. Anne raises an eyebrow as she feels his movement and suspects that she is having the intended effect on Jack.

Jack sets down his wine and pushes his chair away from the table. As he begins to stand, he reaches over the table to take Anne’s hand.

Come with me. I have something to give you.” He says quietly to Anne in a sultry voice.

He moves behind her chair to hold it out as she rises. She smiles and her eyes twinkle as if she knows something good must be about to happen. She doesn’t know what Jack has in his mind, but she trusts him completely. She notices the growing bulge in his pants, and she wonders about his choice of words, ‘something to GIVE you’.

Taking her hand, he leads her down the hallway past the restrooms while he is talking to her. “The owner is a good friend of mine. I help him manage this place sometimes when he must be away. I have the security code for his private office.

They reach the door at the end of the darkened hallway. Jack reaches for the security keypad and punches in the code: 3825. The green light on the keypad blinks. They hear a click as the door unlocks. He turns the handle and opens the door into the owner’s private office which is dimly lit by a floor lamp in the corner. Holding the door for her, Jack steps aside and lets Anne enter first.

She walks into the middle of the office and turns to face Jack just as he is locking the door. With a burning lust in his eyes he quickly moves toward her. They embrace, holding each other tightly. They kiss passionately. He relishes the feeling of her body against his.

God this woman drives me wild.’ He thinks as their lips part and their tongues mash into one another. They gasp for air. Their bodies dance against each other. Their hands roam over each other. Their kiss is full of passion. Their desire, their lust is building.

Jack steps back and glares into her eyes. He must have her, NOW! They continue to try to kiss while undressing each other. He grabs the fabric of her dress and raises it above her waist. He reaches for her panties, only to realize that she is not wearing any. ‘How nasty of her’, he thinks. He can see the dampness glistening on her nether lips which are aroused and puffy. Anne unbuckles his belt and unfastens his pants. Holding the waist of his pants and boxers, she pushes them down. His hard cock springs forward toward her.

Grabbing Anne by the waist, Jack lifts her feet off the floor and sets her onto the edge of the desk. She spreads her legs wide and he steps forward into her, plunging his rock hard cock fully into her soaking wet cunt in one swift motion.
 
Anne gasps with Jack’s forceful thrust, his thick cock filling her slippery canal to its maximum. Resting back on her hands, she places her heeled feet on the edge of the hard maple, giving room for even deeper penetration. Jack aids his thrusts by gripping her thighs tightly, pulling himself into her swollen cunt.

“Is this what you wanted, you dirty girl?” Jack inquires in a forceful tone.

“Oh my God Jack!” Anne cries out. “Oh my God, Yes! Fuck me!” Anne is already close to climax, as she had been secretly wearing her ben wa balls all throughout the teasingly long dinner.

Jacks balls are dripping with Anne’s creamy wetness. They make a wet slapping sound as they repeatedly strike Anne’s ass at the bottom of each stroke. He lets out a primal grunt with every thrust, his eyes closed and sweat now gathered on his brow, as he gives Anne what she was begging for, what she deserved!

Jack feels his balls begin to tighten and he quickly slows his pace, then pauses for a few moments. Not wanting to cum just yet, he withdraws his reddened cock. He looks at Anne’s cunt. A small river of white cream slowly finds its path down the center of her taint. Jack drops to his knees, burying his face into Anne’s creamy folds, starting with extending his tongue to catch that river at its end. Anne looks down at him, wrinkling and contorting her face with the overwhelming sensations he is creating with his mouth and tongue. She pushes downward through her high heels, lifting her ass from the desk in order to grind herself harder into Jack’s face.

“OOhhhhh, Ohhhhh!! Oh fuck Jack I’m going to …..cuuummmm.” Anne grunts the word deeply as her body begins to convulse, her cunt contracting hard as her cream fills Jack’s mouth. Jack holds her thighs tightly, not allowing her to wiggle away as she trusts about in the peak of her orgasm.

When her body begins to calm, Jack brings himself again to his feet. He places his hand on the back of Anne’s neck, pulling her to her feet. He kisses her deeply on her mouth, letting her share the flavor of her juices. She eagerly tastes, kissing and suckling his lips, cleaning herself from him.

“I was a bad girl, wasn’t I?” she smirks a taunting grin at Jack, knowing well that he hasn’t had his release yet.

Grabbing a large handful of the back of her hair, he pulls it firmly back and downward, exposing her neck for him to kiss and suck. She allows him, relinquishing control like a cat held firmly by the scruff of the neck. Anne loves this power play between her and Jack, this role reversal. Jack reaches behind Anne, untying the top her dress, and allowing it to fall in a puddle at her feet. She is now fully nude and vulnerable. Still holding the back of her hair firmly, he gropes her breasts with one hand, squeezing them hard and pinching her nipples.

“Yes Anne, you’ve been a very bad girl. I think you deserve a good hard spanking.” Jack says firmly.

He then spins Anne around, still with her hair in his grip. He forcefully bends her over the desk to apply her punishment for being such a bad, such a sexy, such a naughty girl. Anne smirks again as she knows she is about to receive exactly what she wanted.

SMACK! Jack applies a sharp slap to Anne’s ass cheek, leaving a rosy handprint.
SMACK, SMACK! Another two follow. Anne smirks again, welcoming the highly erotic sting they bring with them.

Jack squeezes Anne’s ass as he looks down upon the redness he bestowed. He’s still holding her hair firmly, as if he’s worried she might try to escape him. He continues squeezing and pulling at her skin, separating her cheeks to get a better look at her rosebud and wet lips protruding outward from behind. He sinks his thumb between her lips into her slippery cunt, then retrieves it again, gently rubbing and teasing her rosebud with her own juices. His cock throbbing, Jack brings its head again to Anne, teasing her openings with its firmness.
 
‘She is so fucking slutty.’ Jack thinks to himself. She is his boss, yet she WANTS HIM to dominate HER in this reverse sexual role play. She wants it hard and rough.

He had noticed her smirk when he spanked her. ‘She wanted that,’ he thinks. ‘How much more does she want?’ He is more than willing to play that game, but he is wary that she is his boss. What are the limits?

Jack again shoves his thumb into her soaking wet cunt. As he withdraws it, he scoops more of her lubricant up over her rosebud. She wiggles her ass, as if inviting him. While pressing the tip of his thumb against her bud, he aligns his cock to the entrance of her very wet pussy. With his other hand he again pulls her hair, while forcing her upper torso down onto the desk with his forearm in her back. He must control her. She offers little resistance other than to play the role of a sub.

In one motion he shoves his cock back into her while simultaneously pushing his thumb into her anus. She squeals half in pain and half in delight.

You’re just a dirty little girl and you want this, don’t you?” he snaps at Anne continuing their Dom/Sub role play.

Yessssss!” she hisses back through clenched teeth.

Jack starts pounding her cunt with his rigid cock, fast, hard, and deep. He keeps his control grip on her hair with his forearm on her back. His thumb is fully inside her ass and he uses it to hold her in place.

SLAP, SLAP, SLAP as his thighs hit the back of her legs as he fucks her from behind.

TAKE ME JACK! FUCK ME HARD JACK!” she screams.

Still thrusting his cock into her, he rips his thumb out of her ass and spanks her with his open hand, SMACK! And again, SMACK!

OH YES!” She yells.

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK he wallops her as hard as he can. She pushes back to meet his thrusts and his smacks. Her ass is beet red with large handprints. Her cunt juice is streaming down her legs, and over his balls and down his legs. With each thrust of his cock into her pussy, juice splatters out. They are both covered in sweat as the physical energy level rises.

SLAP, SLAP, SLAP he continues pounding away inside her.

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, the spankings continue.

She is gripping the edge of the desk and shoving herself backward to meet his forward thrusts. Jack cannot believe how aroused they are both becoming from this physical fuck. Together they are riding on the edge of a tremendous orgasmic wave which it appears neither one of them want to see end.

But he knows he must find a way to take her over the edge, so they both can have that sexual release they crave. With his free hand he reaches around her waist and then between her legs, searching for her pleasure point. He finds her clit protruding out of its hood. He scrapes his finger over the hard nub.

She bucks and howls.

Again, this time with his fingernail he scrapes her clit, hard. Her body arches back while her orgasm erupts with powerful waves of pleasure coursing thorough her body. She screams in pleasure and pain. Her cunt muscles begin violent contractions around his cock, gripping it firmly in place. With a suddenness that surprises Jack, his cock explodes in his own orgasm. He grips her tight and lets out his own scream of passion.

He collapses on top of her on the desk. Both are exhausted and gasping for breath. Their mutual orgasm continues to tremble through their bodies. A flood of combined sex juices flows out of her cunt, around his cock, over his balls, and down their legs. The stench of sex fills the room.
 
Jack kisses Anne's sweaty neck and shoulder as their breathing returns to normal.

She turns her face to him, kissing him on the lips.

"That was INCREDIBLE!" Anne announces, smiling. "I haven't had sex like that since......I have NEVER had sex like that! You are amazing Jack."

Jack beams, "Me neither!"

Both look around the room, then at each other and start to chuckle, then laugh.

"We are so bad Jack!"

"But so sooo good at the same time." Jack laughs, his softened member squishing its way out of Anne's sopping pussy. A big blob of warm cum following and landing on the floor between their legs.

Both look down and get laughing even harder, like two teenagers knowing they just got away with something real big.

"Ooops!" Jack laughs again. glancing around the room.

He spots a stack of boxes in the corner of the office. 'Thank God it's paper towels', he thinks to himself. He opens a box and hands a few to Anne. They clean up the evidence of their hot office fuck, filling the small trash can by the desk.

After dressing themselves, Jack sits in the office chair and smiles at Anne. There is no mirror in the room for her to view herself. He admires her as she slips her dress on, making final adjustments to the tie around her neck. Her hair is tousled and sweaty, little pieces all a strew. One dangly earing is caught up in her hair.

"I must look like quite the sight." she says giggling, feeling her hair lightly with her hands.

Jack stands and walks over to her, cupping her face in his strong hands.

"Oh you do, Anne." he returns, kissing her softly on her brow "A beautiful, sexy, wonderful sight."

Anne finds herself speechless as she feels a blush flush over her face. She just smiles and looks back into Jack soft eyes. 'Is this guy for real?' she contemplates.

Looking at his watch, Jack says, "Wow, its almost 11:00. I guess we really made a night of it."

Jack and Anne sneak out of the office and back down the dimly lit hallway. Peering out into the dining room they spot two employees left cleaning. One of them, an older woman, looks up at them and shakes her head with a disgruntled look on her face. Jack and Anne look at each other and burst out laughing again, making a dash for the door like two kids making a get away from their angry Grandma.

Out in the nights fresh air, Jack wraps his arm around Anne's waist and draws her to himself, then presses himself into her, and her against her driver's side door.

"Thanks boss, for the wonderful evening." he says, applying one more kiss to Anne's lips.

"Thank YOU!" Anne replies with a wink and smile. "See you tomorrow. And don't be late."
 
Last edited:
At work the next day Jack learns that they are leaving a few days early for Aruba. Their sales meeting is scheduled for Monday. Instead of flying down on Sunday as originally planned, Anne and Jack are flying down tomorrow, Friday. The resort manager has invited them to come early and spend some time enjoying the amenities of his hotel including the restaurants and bars, the pools, the spa, and the beaches. As on their trip to Miami Beach, Anne will be staying in a luxury suite and Jack will be in an adjoining room.

That afternoon is their last planning session in the office before they depart early the next day. Anne stands at the marker board in the conference room listing the key points for their sales pitch. Jack is watching her, but is having trouble concentrating on what she is saying. He still has a vision burned in his memory of Anne naked, bent over the desk, her ass beet red from the spanking he gave her, and his hard cock buried in her soaking wet pussy. He feels his cock swelling in his pants as he remembers that wonderful experience the night before. Even though he has had sexual relations with several women in his life, he just cannot believe how incredible the sex is with Anne. He feels like a 20 year old with raging hormones and he can hardly think about anything but sex with her.

Anne notices that Jack is distracted and she can only surmise what he is thinking. As she also thinks back to the previous night, she feels a warm dampness forming between her legs.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Friday morning is an early start for Anne and Jack. Their flight leaves at 7:05 am and they are scheduled to arrive in Aruba before noon. A direct, non-stop flight will minimize their travel time. This will leave them plenty of time the first day to begin their resort experience. And flying first class makes the trip all the better.

After taking their seats on the plane, Anne places her hand on Jack’s hand and says, “I had a wonderful time last night. I hope we can do that again.

Jack could feel his cock twitch in his pants. “Last night was fantastic. I hope I wasn’t too rough on you.

Silly boy,” she replies playfully slapping the back of his hand. “I will let you know when you have gone too far.” Then with a smirk of a smile and a twinkle in her eye she adds, “And you haven’t gone there yet.

They both sit back in their seats and prepare for take-off. Jack is trying to image what are Anne’s sexual limits. He intends to explore those limits over the next several days.

Soon after landing at Queen Beatrix International Airport in Aruba, Anne and Jack discover that the resort hotel has sent a limo to pick them up. They wonder whom is wining and dining whom. And when they arrive at the resort and prepare to check-in, they are lead directly to the manager’s office instead of the front desk.
 
Ian O'Connor is the resort manager. Only thirty five years old Ian is living his dream. Born and raised in northern New York, he had earned a degree in Hotel and Resort Management from Paul Smith's College. One of his Senior year professors had referred him to a former colleague who had invested aggressively in the Caribbean basin. Ian had risen quickly through the ranks and was named resort manager a year ago.

Even as he prepared bo meet Jack and his new manager, Ian had some questions. Jack was a crackerjack technician and Ian had never hesitated to ask for his services. With an 800 room resort which offered a multitude of amenities, reservations had become a nightmare. The system that they were trying to sell was first-class. Why did they send a tech with a sales team manager?

Jack had been here before and he knew Ian fairly well. Before Jack was allowed to leave Ian would insist that he join him for dinner and a couple of drinks at the hotel restaurant. The seafood was superb and the waitresses were very attentive, as well as being very beautiful. A couple of times they had drank and caroused the local taverns and clubs until the wee hours of the morning. Ian smiled as he wondered what Jack's boss would think if she heard them singing Irish drinking tunes together as they staggered back in. He hoped they could have more fun on this visit, but he didn't know what Jack's boss would allow. They should be arriving at Ian's office any minute now and he was anxious to get started.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top