the most arousing film scenes!?!

tumblr_osraymscV11s05hv8o1_540.gif
tumblr_osraymscV11s05hv8o2_540.gif
 
9 1/2 weeks

I haven't gone through all the threads yet, but has the refrigerator scene in 9 1/2 weeks been mentioned?

If not, it should be.....very erotic for its day.
 
https://cdn02.**********/uploads/photos/2019/01/279916/bdsmlr-279916-5HKdEQoaL1.gif

From the film Love, by Gaspar Noe.

Gaspar Noe is a French director who is about as sexually explicit, raw and violent as it gets. I've seen the world premiere and North American premiere of many of his films including this one, Love. He is shocking, even to those who expect it from him. See Love, Enter the Void (my favorite of his, and one of my all time favorite films), Climax (his latest film) and Irreversible. He is fantastic, twisted and a lot of fun.
 
I might have already said this but I'm not going through the whole thread to check.

When I was a kid, one of my first like "sexual" memories was I was watching some movie, like I think it was a kid's movie, but I can't remember the movie and I've never gone looking for it.

There are these two guys, and I can't remember the circumstances surrounding this encounter at all so I can't provide any context. But one of them was trying to intimidate the other for whatever plot reasons, and he did that by- ok first of all they were in an office and I feel like that's important- but he did that by having the guy lay on the floor and hold a golf ball... whatever those things golf balls sit on are called, in his mouth. Then he put the ball on it and hit it off his face.

And my dick was like, "You need to get someone to almost bash your fucking skull in with a golf club. You need to do that."

And I was like, "Alright, noted. I'll file that away I guess."

I haven't looked it up because I'm afraid it'll spoil the magic or someshit if I actually see it again and know what it is and what it's from.
 
The scene in "Deep Throat" when Linda's roommate is sitting on a table with her legs spread and a guy is leaning forward, about to eat her pussy. This was the first time I'd ever seen anything like that on a movie screen. ETA: I almost forgot. The woman asks the man "Do you mind if I smoke - while you're eating?"
 
Last edited:
Back
Top