Wild Wedding (closed for BFR and celestialdragon)

BreakFrmReality

Literotica Guru
Joined
Oct 15, 2013
Posts
898
Brett Carpenter had never sat in this hot tub before, but he was sure enjoying it.

It had been a while since Brett had visited his parents' house, but he flew in for his younger sister's wedding, which was the next day.

Sitting in the tub in a plain black pair of swim trunks that he had borrowed from his father, the married 30-year-old father of a newborn baby took a big swig from his bottle of beer and let the jets hit his back.

Brett dipped his head down into the hot water for a second, soaking his short red hair, before coming back up. He then closed his green eyes and tilted his head back, the summer night air feeling good.

He was able to hear the noisy conversations inside the house despite being all alone outside, but the sound of a door opening and closing and light footsteps broke his slight daze.
 
Brianna "Bri" Carpenter stepped out of her parents' house wearing a red string bikini, showing of her slim, lithe form. The 22 bride to be couldn't wait for her wedding and future life with her fiance, Brad. She slipped into her parents' hot tub, where her brother was.

"Hi Brett," she said with a smile, crossing her legs. "Glad you could make it out for my big day." She tossed her blond hair over her shoulder, her blue eyes sparkling.
 
Brett smiled as his sister, Bri, stepped outside. He took another swig of beer, then scooted over a little to give her room as she came in.

"Are you kidding? I wouldn't have missed this for the world," he said. "I'm glad that you guys asked me to be in it as well."

He looked her over as she got in -- she definitely wasn't the same girl he used to pick on when they were younger.

"You know, it feels like just yesterday, I was pulling on your pigtails and aggravating you, and now you're all grown up and getting married." Brett grinned and shook his head. "You're making me feel incredibly old."
 
"I hate pigtails because of you," Bri teased, kissing her brother's cheek. "By the way, congrats on the baby. . . I want pictures." She laughed and looked at her brother. "And you're not that old, brother mine." She grinned evilly. "Just older than me."
 
Brett blushed a little as Bri kissed his cheek, then nodded. "Thank you...I left my phone inside, so I can show you the pictures when we go back in."

He then splashed some water on her playfully. "And yeah, I may be older than you, but we'll see how you feel when you turn 30," he said with a chuckle, taking another drink of beer.
 
Bri giggled and threw some water back at him. "We shall see." She takes a nod toward his beer. "Can I have a swig?" she asked.
 
"Sure, but don't drink it all," Brett said, reaching behind him and grabbing the half-full bottle of beer and handing it to his sister. "Mom told me you took a liking to the bottle when you were in school," he added with a wink.
 
"Particularily when it's hard liquor," Bri noted, taking a swig. "It was difficult, you know, after. . . what happened on campus," she said, referring to the assault on her life. "It dulled the pain some." She took another swig and handed it back her brother.
 
"Yeah, I know," Brett said, taking the bottle back and drinking the rest before setting the empty bottle back behind him. There was an awkward pause for the next couple moments before Brett tried to change the subject back to a lighter tone.

"So are you nervous for tomorrow?" he asked, his green eyes staring into her baby blues.
 
"Yeah, very much so." Bri confessed, looking into her brother's green eyes. "But I'm also excited. Was it like that for you, Brett?" she asked. She smiled, grateful for the change of subject.
 
"Absolutely. I was nervous I'd stumble or mess up the vows or someone would object to the marriage or something stupid like that," Brett replied, almost laughing at the silly thoughts.

"Best part of the wedding was the night of, obviously," he said with a wink and a sly grin.
 
"Well, duh," Bri said, rolling her eyes. "Brad and I have everything planned out." It was her turn to give a sly grin and wink.
 
"You're lucky you're not my responsibility anymore or else I'd have to put my foot down on that idea," Brett replied with a grin. "And there wouldn't have been anything you could do to change my mind."
 
"Why on Earth would you ever do that?" Bri asked innocently. She knew her brother knew of everything she did up at college. She giggled.
 
"I'm your big brother and I have to protect you, duh," he said, putting a hand on her knee underwater. "Don't want my sister getting her heart broken by those dumb boys," he said with a laugh, remembering the times where he would tell Bri that he would beat up her old boyfriends.
 
Bri laughed and sighed as he put his hand on her knee. She always kind of had a thing for her big brother. "I appreciate it," she said, truthfully.
 
"You're welcome," Brett said. "Brad's a good guy, so I don't think I have to worry about that, you know?"

He scooted a little closer, and during his adjustment, he moved his hand up her leg a little, nearing her thigh.
 
"I'm glad my big brother approves," Bri teased, noticing how her brother's hand had moved. She didn't say anything although she was getting hot.
 
There was something about the way Bri talked that caught Brett's attention. Maybe it was the beer he had at dinner and out here at the tub, but it was starting to blur the line that he knew he shouldn't cross.

"He does approve," he said in a lower voice. "He also approves of this little number you're wearing," he added, moving his hand to play with the string of her bikini bottoms.
 
"Really? My older conservative brother approves of this?" Bri asked, faking shock, but pleased that he approved. She looked down at her brother's hands, her breath caught in her throat a little bit.
 
Brett laughed and shook his head.

"I'm your older brother, and I had to protect you, but it's not like I don't have a dick or libido," he said. "Don't be silly, Bri..."

His face then turned serious.

"But to answer your question...yes, really." His hand moved from her string to the triangle at the front of her bikini bottoms, massaging her gently under the water.
 
Bri softly sighs as her brother moves his hand in front of her, massaging gently. "Oh, that's good, Brett. Not that I don't care about what my big brother thinks, but I am female, and I like showing my body."
 
"I like you showing your body too," Brett softly said, rubbing Bri's pussy through her bikini bottoms. "I wouldn't mind seeing more, now that I think about it," he coolly added, rubbing a little faster.
 
Bri moaned softly, loving the feeling of his fingers through the cloth and the water. "You sure?" she asked with a teasing note in her voice, "I mean, Mom and Dad could come out at any minute."

She was excited about that.
 
"How good was the conversation before you came out here?" Brett asked, looking back toward the house, still hearing voices inside, although they paled in comparison to the blonde beauty beside him right now.

"And I'm not worried about Mom and Dad...they may be too drunk to know what's happening anyway," he said, still rubbing Bri's pussy.
 
Back
Top