Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Late and loaded up

HS strolls in calling out:

''Good day to all the special family and friends here''

Then sensing the concerned debate, he quietly tends the flourishing garden, before handing out huge Cornish ice cream cones and strawberries (From his own garden) to DD, Serene and TCS, before making himself scarce in the cool depths of the nearby bar with a Bavaria zero for company.

hiya to all the Daddys and lil girls out there.

@thecurioussubmissive: if your relationship is new, then maybe its not time to introduce anyone new? 3 weeks is not enough time to gain each others trust for such a big step.
but who am i to speak? i just had to break up with someone so i dont think i am someone who should be giving advice.

We've been together about 3 weeks.

3 weeks is definitely not long enough for you and he's relationships to have been cemented, let alone confuse things more by bringing in someone else.

Do you trust him? From the sounds of it, not completely, not quite yet.

Do not let him bum-rush you into doing something you don't want to do.

Ooooh

A date!

Spill!

What is he like

Where are you going

and most importantly

what are you wearing? :D

He's seem nice so far, we're clicking well.

To.......sexpo, a movie and dinner. LOL. Sexpo was my suggestion. :D

He's 6'4 which is awesome for me cause i'm 6'

Jeans, wedges, and a pretty with just enough sexy black and sparkle top

Yeah ok this just keeps raising MASSIVE red flags for me.
That is so not enough time to establish trust, let alone enough to bring someone else in

I have written and deleted this answer numerous times for I don't wish to appear to be badgering.
Please, Please trust your first reaction. To question, to think, to say "no". This is not the action of a man (much less a Daddy) who has **your** best interests at heart. Three weeks is not enough time to establish a foundation, a base of trust between you two. Heck ... do you know his favorite band, color, tv show, food, juice? This is the timeframe you learn about each other ... private and needed time to connect. It is not time to bring in another party to play with.
You are not comfortable ... reasonable and intelligent women are not comfortable for you. I beseech you to reconsider your choice to allow him to seek another sub. For your safety and well-being. If, in the coming months, it feels like what you want to do ... then explore it. When *you* are comfortable with him in all ways. This is about you!
Submissive is *Not* doormat. You have a voice, a choice, and a will.

I have written and deleted this answer numerous times for I don't wish to appear to be badgering.
Please, Please trust your first reaction. To question, to think, to say "no". This is not the action of a man (much less a Daddy) who has **your** best interests at heart. Three weeks is not enough time to establish a foundation, a base of trust between you two. Heck ... do you know his favorite band, color, tv show, food, juice? This is the timeframe you learn about each other ... private and needed time to connect. It is not time to bring in another party to play with.
You are not comfortable ... reasonable and intelligent women are not comfortable for you. I beseech you to reconsider your choice to allow him to seek another sub. For your safety and well-being. If, in the coming months, it feels like what you want to do ... then explore it. When *you* are comfortable with him in all ways. This is about you!

VERY well said. I'm glad you said this and didn't delete it

well said. :)

Please, please please listen to DappleDoxie!

He's seem nice so far, we're clicking well.

To.......sexpo, a movie and dinner. LOL. Sexpo was my suggestion. :D

He's 6'4 which is awesome for me cause i'm 6'

Jeans, wedges, and a pretty with just enough sexy black and sparkle top

Yeah ok this just keeps raising MASSIVE red flags for me.
That is so not enough time to establish trust, let alone enough to bring someone else in

:D

Sounds interesting. :)

I hope it goes well for you both. :rose:

Badger Badger

HS wanders in and shakes his head in disbelief as he reads through the events he missed. In the silent halls, the kitchen is soon on the go, coffee, muffins and a special of 24 bantam and quail eggs scrambled up to fluffy perfection, he calls out a cheery ''Good morning special family and friends''

Then grabs a chair at the favored corner table, splits the newspaper sections and pens a note to DD, explaining his absence and more importantly his find in a nearby wood.

With his own memories of the pain and pleasures of parenting flickering through his mind, he reckons he proved up to it and then focuses on the latest cricket news......

What is the volumetric equivalent of quail eggs vs one chicken egg? I'm not an egg eater but I like the heavier flavor when it is used in foods and making all of this pasta has me thinking I'd like to try using them. Or in a custard. I have a ready supply....a friend owns a game farm.

What is the volumetric equivalent of quail eggs vs one chicken egg? I'm not an egg eater but I like the heavier flavor when it is used in foods and making all of this pasta has me thinking I'd like to try using them. Or in a custard. I have a ready supply....a friend owns a game farm.

Quail eggs are small maybe eight or nine to make up the weight of a normal size hens egg. Thing is they are nearly all yolk and the color they add mixed in is a bit like saffron in rice but not as marked or pricey.
Probably a bit of a splash what I did with them, but it was a one off treat. Quail eggs are best served up hard boiled then chilled, with smoked salmon;)

Turning from the Great room message board with a smile, HS groans at the garden weeds, then heads into the kitchen to prepare a Saturday special breakfast of bacon, cheese and tomatoes, grilled and rolled in fresh oatcakes, lashings of coffee and of course scrambled eggs.

Last edited:
MMMMmmm .... the aroma is amazing ;-)

Morning to all the Lovelies and Gents of the thread!!

Ladling my plate full before settling on the Chaise Lounge, and enjoying my mug of coffee. Going over the list of To Do's for the day. So much to do, so little time.

Have a wonderful day, everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back