What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to take the boy to the pool! They are working on the butterfly stroke this week!

Text me if you have my number, and if there's anything you want to text to me!
 
Whether or not to do the tradeshow trip to Vegas in Sept. going alone, won't know anyone there but thinks it would still be a blast. Maybe my mind is made up already ;)
 
Becoming more and more certain that if we don't have plans for a family trip where I get to see the ocean by the end of summer 2014, I'm going to take a four day weekend and road trip it myself.

...now to figure out which bit of coast to hit for my lunch on the beach before I would have to turn around and head back home. *wistful sigh*:eek:
 
... hands splayed in the small of my back, free. His sweet growly whispers in my ear... the scruff of his chin on my neck. The velvety touch of his lips pressing against mine... * deep breath*
 
... hands splayed in the small of my back, free. His sweet growly whispers in my ear... the scruff of his chin on my neck. The velvety touch of his lips pressing against mine... * deep breath*

Wondering where in the hell y ou have been.....
 
😳 ... on the dusty clay diamond, CF. Getting ready for "the season".

Trying to calculate the nanoseconds between now and Noon, getting out her abicus, throwing her hair up in a pony tail and looking over the top of her glasses..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top