Lit has so few under 25

At last count there were 4,361 of them but that was a few days ago. I know because every single one of them has pm'd me telling me how much they like OLDER women. Any idea how decidedly NOT sexy it is to be reminded 4,361 times that you are OLD? That is what I get for telling my age. Is it too late to back it up a few years?

At last count there were 4,361 of them but that was a few days ago. I know because every single one of them has pm'd me telling me how much they like OLDER women. Any idea how decidedly NOT sexy it is to be reminded 4,361 times that you are OLD? That is what I get for telling my age. Is it too late to back it up a few years?

I wouldn't say your old, perhaps mature or experienced might be a better description. And i do love experienced women

I feel old at 36 now!

Wish I was 10 years younger.... lol

any of the younger ladies here like talking to an older man?

:p

Hello Hello!
I'm 21 and from Canada, a super nerd majoring in genetics, but almost done my degree (woooo).
I noticed you had a lack of response at the beginning... to be honest I tend to avoid these kinds of threads, or the student threads, because the only people who ever message me afterwards are much older users looking for young girls to talk to. Which is their prerogative, I suppose. But that's not why I was posting on this thread haha, if I'm posting on a student thread (or an under 25 thread), it's probably to converse with that group of people. I don't even have an issue chatting with older users usually, it just makes me laugh when I get a message like "I saw your post on the 18-25 thread... I'm 52." *sigh*
Had to get that off my chest...
Hello everyone! :D

Lol how true this is, 22 signing in here :)

hey there

22 f here... I have noticed this as well but it's not all bad ;) just doing a roll call..hope everyone has a great weekend.

Im new to lit, but in my short time here I have noticed there are so few who are under 25 or still in their teens (18 and up , of course). This is probably due to the fact that most young people have yet to fully understand and explore their sexuality, but to those who are 18 and up (Im 18) PM me or reply on this thread I d love to interact with my fellow young kinksters!! :cattail:
22 F here...

I remember being 25...barely.

Getting old sucks, especially when you're surrounded by awesome younger folks like you all.

Have fun and happy hunting! :D

Back