Dominion: A Tale of Wealth & Power

Malcolm let out a breath he didn't realize he was holding as he looked down at the lovely Josephine. His cock twitched at her words as she wondered what she should do next. Malcolm looked down into Josephine's eyes as he fingers slid through her hair before answering. "use your tongue on it, taking nice long licks from top to bottom."
 
Following Directions



Josephine, of course, only feigned inexperience in fellatio. Her game, however, besides its seductive nature in its own right, allowed her to educe Malcolm’s particular preferences of that sublime art. She extended her long and limber tongue and began taking nice long licks, from top to bottom, before then
taking all of his manhood into her mouth.

 
"That's no fun," Karen replied to Chrissy's suggestion that she dress. "Anyway, I'm still betting you ladies came here planning to undress, so why should I be different?"

Chrissy turned to Lacy and shrugged. "I'm thinking I should show you the rest of the manor. It's a warm afternoon, and we've spent it over a hot stove and oven. Perhaps we could even get a quick dip in before we need to start setting out supper."

Still holding Lacy's hand, Chrissy crossed the bedroom to the french doors, out onto the veranda, and down onto the lawn, leaving Karen alone and naked on the bed.
 
Malcolm watched as Josephine played the innocent, licking his long cock from top to bottom. But then he was reminded her act was simply a sham as she took his entire cock into her mouth. Inch after inch, in one movement he was fully inside of her mouth. Malcolm's eyes closed as she let out a moan of pleasure, the senses overwhelming. Words for the moment escaped him, as he mind tried to catch up with the sensations. "Yes, you are learning so quickly." He was finally able to mutter.
 
"Well," Karen sighed after Chrissy and Lacy, having chased off Ian, next crossed the bedroom to the french doors, went out onto the veranda, and then down onto the lawn, leaving Karen alone and naked on the bed. "Shit."
 
fvxfd

Professor edgeways knocked on the door. "Karen sweetheart!" I need you.
The scholar, wheeled himself into her room. Gasing on her sexy body. He wanted her so
 
Scholarly Pursuits



“Yes, you are learning so quickly,” Malcolm murmured when Josephine finally took nearly his entire erection into her mouth. Sucking gently, she withdrew her face until only the head remained within her enclosing lips. She dipped her head to engulf him entirely once more, then again withdrew with slight suction. She repeated this countless times, all the while her agile tongue swirling and flicking upon the hard shaft and head of his stiff organ.

 
"Karen, sweetheart!" Professor Samuel Edgeways intoned softly as he wheeled himself into the bedroom. He made no attempt to hide the desire in his eyes as he gazed upon her young, fit, and nude body. For her part, Karen felt no shame at allowing him to see her in her current state of naked unrelieved lust.

Professor Edgeways had frequently visited the manor while Karen grew up. He had often helped her with her schoolwork. At dinner, he told fascinating stories out of history, tales of Greeks and Romans, Goths and Huns, Normans and Vikings, kings and queens, knights and ladies. Now, as a woman, when Karen looked at him, she saw not just the old man in a wheelchair, but a brilliant and compassionate friend whom she loved. Given the attitudes and philosophy she had absorbed from years living with Josephine, the devotion and affection for the man, and her current libidinous condition, what happened next only seemed natural.

Moving with the silent grace of a hunting tigress, Karen slipped down off the bed and, on hands and knees, crawled across the carpeted floor to kneel in front of him. Looking up into his eyes, she whispered. "Professor Edgeways, my dear... might I help you into bed?"
 
Gg

God she was beautiful. Dr Edgeways wanted her. Karen wheeled him into the bed. Her mare like legs, gleaned with power. Her body was the object of his dreams He wept.
“Karen i want you so”.
 
Malcolm breathed deeply as Josephine worked on his hard manhood. Her tongue was like magic sliding along his shaft. He watched as the hot vixen worked him, seeming to work his cock over and over again. Each time just a bit faster and deeper. Truly he thought to mention ... at a much later time ... how she could easily write a book about the proper way. she did know what she was doing. Finally he whispered, "I have no desire to finish inside of your mouth, well at least not this time."
 
Lacy listened to the rather short exchange between Chrissy and the young heir apparent who wanted them to undress and perhaps join her for some afternoon delights. While not in anyway a prude Lacy was relieved when Chrissy refused and offered to show her the rest of the manor and maybe a refreshing dip in the pool before dinner. At this time Lacy desired to spend some time, alone with the pretty little chef...

Hand in hand, like two schoolgirls they went outside into the sunlight and across the well maintained lawn until they came to a lovely pool and poolhouse.

" I do declare, it looks so inviting...but I'm afraid I forgot my bathing attire. " Lacy smiled at her new interest. She felt over dressed in her skirt, stocking and heels and such...
 
"Karen," Professor Edgeways whispered as she helped him from his wheelchair to lay back upon the huge bed. "I want you so."

"That means a lot to me, Professor," Karen confessed as, already nude herself, she began to remove his clothing. "I have admired you my whole life!"

Once he was fully undressed, she used just two fingers to stroke his stiffening manhood.

"I want you to make love to me," she told him. "Not just with your body, I want you to make love to me with your incredible mind."

With that, she swung her right leg over him and straddled his hips, rubbing his growing erection with the sodden folds of her most intimate flesh.
 
New Game



“I have no desire to finish inside of your mouth,” Malcolm whispered as Josephine continued softly sucking his erection, bobbing her head slowly up and down to engulf its full length, then pulling almost fully back, all the while her agile tongue swirling and flicking upon the hard pole and head of his stiff manhood. “Well... at least not this time.”

Josephine’s deep chuckle vibrated up his shaft to tickle the base of his spine. She pulled back one last time, sucking hard enough that his hard organ popped out of her mouth with an audible smacking sound. When she looked up at him, she had again assumed a countennace of wide-eyed innocence.

“‘Finish’?” she asked, resuming a virginal lilt to her voice. “Golly, Mr. Erickson, I’m so new at this.... Can you show me how that works?”

 
I nod my head in an agreed fashion. “Yeah.” the words rolled confidently over my lips but my mind was still in the state of prayer that it would be as such. I knew that just having Michele be in a better position with Joesphine would make me happy, even if it turns out that I’m not as happy as she thinks I will be, however, I will never allow her to know that nor will I allow her to put herself between me and the lady of the manor again.

“Yeah, Lets go.” I chirp in my agreement as my eyes drift from Michele to the chauffeur.
 
Ggg

“Oh God baby, Edgeways moaned, open me up.” His damanged flesh gasped, as her body restored him. In out out in her hugely powerful bod, rebuilt his. He shook.
Karen baby keep me safe
 
“‘Finish’?” she asked, resuming a virginal lilt to her voice. “Golly, Mr. Erickson, I’m so new at this.... Can you show me how that works?”

"That I most certainly can." He slowly stands, looking down at Josephine. "but we won't be "finishing" just yet." He helps the lovely woman onto the bar, spreading her legs. His hands slide along her legs, before he moves his face between her thighs. "But you will finish before I will." His tongue then slides out, licking along her pussy. Loving the taste as his tongue explores her. Oh yes, he thought, she will be finishing if he has his way.
 
"Yeah," Alysa agreed with dubious enthusiasm. "Lets go."

Dawn led the young couple downstairs. They found the clerk from the costumer in the Grand Parlor, measuring the butler Tim Koo for the livery of a retainer to the Sun King. When he finished, Dawn showed him the image on her iPad.

attachment.php


"Have you something like this?" Dawn asked.

The clerk seemed a bit embarrassed by the question. He cleared his throat and wiped his spectacles on his silk tie before answering. "Those are stock costumes, not period replicas, of course.... More for Halloween than an authentic masquerade... um... but... to be honest, we did not have enough authentic product to fill Madame Josephine's suspected need, so I do have some items like that in the van, including that exact set. Do you think Josephine will object?"

Dawn turned to Michele, noting how she held Alysa's hand, but reminded her none the less. "You're Josephine's 'Pusscake.' What do you think?"
 
Trusted Friend?



“You will finish before I will,” Malcolm predicted as he began licking Josephine’s most intimate folds, causing her to audibly groan with pleasure.

Josephine swallowed dryly to regain control of her voice, resuming an innocent school-girl lilt. “That’s swell, Mr. Erickson, but you don’t have to hurry. My mom and dad extended my curfew. They knew that with you, I’d be safe!”

 
"Oh God, baby!" Professor Edgeways moaned when Karen, straddling his hips, began rubbing his growing erection with the sodden folds of her most intimate flesh. "Open me up...."

Having no idea what he meant by this, Karen giggled reflexively. "Shouldn't that be the other way around?"

Reaching down between her thighs, she gently guided the tip of his stiffened organ to the entrance of her welcoming womanhood. Settling her hips lightly upon his, she sighed with pleasure as he penetrated her.
 
Until now, Mary had simply contented herself with watching Josephine's artful technique of seduction by playing the role of an innocent virgin which, given her true nature, should have earned her an Oscar. Now, with Malcolm taking actual, as opposed to nominal, control of their lovemaking, Mary decided to join in. As he bent down to give Josephine oral sex where she now lay on the bar-top, the erection he'd developed from Josephine's recent fellatio remained protruding from this slacks. Mary slipped off her stool and let her lips caress his right ear as she whispered. "Let's see who finishes first."

With that, she got down on her knees between him and the bar and, taking his stiff shaft in her firm hand, engulfed its head and began flicking her tongue on its tip.
 
Trusted Ally



Between gasps and sighs prompted by Malcolm’s expert cunnilingus, Josephine smiled when Mary moved to actively join their lovemaking. She heard her whisper to Malcolm, just before kneeling out of sight under the bar. “Let’s see who finishes first.”

Although several hours had passed since Josephine’s last orgasm — a longer abstention than she usually allowed on a weekend — and despite Malcolm’s obvious oral mastery, she resolved to try to delay climax to give Mary an opportunity to make her point.

 
Oww

Karen’s bottom flared. Professor Edgeways probed her, sobbing with relief as he could smell her scent. Her womanly charms would lead him to orgasm and emotional sanity. She would keep him safe.
Karen my love, he sobbed. I’ve been waiting for years tears flew. He opened her rectum, and felt it like a doctor, Oh help me dear one. He orgrasmws.
 
"Let's see who finishes first." The words were whispered in Malcolm's ear. Such a simple phrase, but his cock, so traitorous, jumped at those words. Then Mary's warm lips wrapped around his manhood and where Josephine had just been she was now. He let out a moan as that happened, but then returned to his prize. If it was a game she wanted, it would be a game he played. But Josephine was the one who would be moaning. His tongue slid into to her sweet pussy. As his fingers rubbed her. His other hand moved to Mary's head, grabbing her hair.
 
Back
Top