With a mischievious grin...

I just took the background out, otherwise I didn't change anything. My editing skills are extremely limited!

Thank you for the compliment :)

well no matter what you are editing... it just looked good! all eyes focuse on your hot curves...
have you been here before?
 
Wow! Very yummy hun. Your ass is very lickable.

Thanks for sharing... I look forward to getting to know you better.

Thank you :).

well no matter what you are editing... it just looked good! all eyes focuse on your hot curves...
have you been here before?

Haha if I had real retouching skills I would probably use them but I just take the backgrounds out for anonymity :). Thank you.

Incredible figure and such a sexy ass. Breathtaking.

Aww thank you!

there's no way i could not remember you.

This comment truly warmed my heart, thank you.
 
By my definitions (at least)

I'd rather make you my SLUT rather than make you my WHORE. :cool:
 
I find myself back in ampics.

Now, how can I make this dang thing work again? It will come back to me. It must be like riding a bike!

Stay tuned...

Edit: I knew I could do it.

oh my i see hours of enjoyment there:D:D very nice!!!!!
 
Welcome back, Whore.

Heh. Always sounds interesting to say. :rolleyes:

You've certainly made a grand return. I'm looking forward to as many more pictures of your lovely self as you care to post.

-LCN
 
Because

I'm going out of town tomorrow so I might as well get this out of my system ;)
 

Attachments

  • pose1 edit.jpg
    pose1 edit.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 7,537
so you got it out of your system and now what am i supposed to do with it? you know it is very rude to post like that and then run off
 
Back
Top