New Kik Messenger Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up for any kind of erotic fun. Jayisatwork

Like to share fantasies. I am an older guy from the uk
 
Looking to discuss fantasies. I love talking about my fantasy of sharing my 29 year old sexy blonde wife. Same name on kik!
 
Looking for Writers!

Please kik me of you are an open ended writer. You do not have to be professional, just passionate enough to take a scene I give you and run with it!

Kik: geeky_stephanie
 
Filthy Male for Filthy Females and Filthy Play

Single, white, middle-aged, male academic seeking articulate, no-limits, perverted females for mutual masturbation (including directed), dirty talk, dirty name calling and exploration of deviant and degrading taboos in real time. If find these things arousing and think filthily suitable, send private message for username. Women only please.
 
Looking for a jerk off buddy to discuss my wife sharing fantasy while we get off. Have clothed pics only to share. Same name on kik. She's a petite blonde and 29.
 
Looking to chat with guys and girls that have been involved in the wife sharing lifestyle. If interested message me for kik id.
 
Chat partners

Looking for a chat partner. Any ladies interested? 43/m

On kik now

Grimknight13
 
Chatbuddy

¡oferta!
I just returned from a one week trip to Spain and am looking for
someone to chat with in order to get rid of my dizzy feeling.

Into many things but nothing with intense pain. No crossdressers please.

I am 26 years old, male and working as a teacher for Mercedes-Benz students. So if you are into cars and stuff hit me up! We can also have a nice chatting without erotic content if you wish so.

Kik: DocHolliday88666
 
35m
Athletic, educated, open minded
Looking for females wanting to explore role play, ideas, or just chat
Mojo1601 on kik
Cheers
 
Fit, middle-aged male. I work from home and so have idle time on and off throughout the day. I'd love to talk to women about their fantasies, experiences and turn-ons. I have a special interest in pregnant sex. Kik: Texastential.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
36 year old professional male looking for an older BBW for long term chat and possibly more. Send me a PM if you are interested and I'll send you my kik.
 
Greetings!

Hey all, looking for fun chat partner for the long weekend. Feel free to PM me or send me a message on Lol!

User: Discharge Qwerty

27 yo guy from Las Vegas
 
Young kinky Englishman here, up for chat and RP with any ladies on here.

Kik is Zundas, same as my username on here.
 
BBW looking to chat

I am a 29f (bbw) looking to chat with an older guy. Bored and lonely. Pm me with your details for my kik.
 
Last edited:
36 year old professional male looking for an older BBW for long term chat and possibly more. Send me a PM if you are interested and I'll send you my kik.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top