Surprise from the Chatroom

After getting out of the shower, and toweling off, Matthew had put on a pair of gym shorts and a t-shirt. He walked out and saw Sara holding the baby and getting Kaitlyn's food ready. He walked up behind her and kissed Sara's neck and then kissed his daughter.

Matthew then walked over and grabbed chicken, potatoes and green beans for dinner. "If you are okay with it, I thought I would grill tonight." Hearing no objections from his wife, he headed out and fired up the grill. Once it was ready, he put the potatoes on. While the potatoes cooked, he went back inside and watched as Sara fed Kaitlyn.

A few minutes later, Matthew headed out with the chicken and the beans. He stayed outside while everything cooked. After flipping the chicken, he waited for a while before moving the chicken to the top shelf to finish cooking. While standing there waiting for dinner to finish cooking, he started to think about his mother again. It had been a while since he had these thoughts. It had taken a long time to suppress his feelings for his mother, and now, they were coming out again.

Realizing that he forgot a platter to put everything on, he started to go back inside, but paused because of his semi-erect cock from thinking about his mother. He took a couple of deep breaths, and adjusted himself the best he could in his shorts, and went into the house. He took the long way around the kitchen to avoid Sara seeing what he had going on in his shorts, and then headed back outside.

Once everything was done cooking, Matthew took everything off, turned off the heat, and headed back inside. Sara said she would go get his mother if he would clean up the baby. Matthew agreed and cleaned Kaitlyn up and was holding her when his mother came into the kitchen.

\He wasn't sure why, but he noticed the button that his mother had undone. He had to sit down at the table to hide his arousal. His mother was doing it to him again. Whether intentionally or unintentionally, she had him thinking erotic thoughts about her.
 
"Oh this look great!" Alexis said at the counter facing the food Matthew had laid out. She took a plate and filled it. She too was thinking of other things but managed to keep her food on the plate.

"Do you have any wine?" she said turning and catching Matty eyeing her. lower half. "Could you get it dear?" she said to Matty who's eyes rose to hers and his cheeks blushed as Sara seemed oblivious.

Alexis went and sat on Matty's left across the table from Sara.

"You guys are doing so well with all of this. When I had Matty we could not have entertained the cold, let alone in laws" she said smiling at Sara who took the compliment well.

"Without Matthew I we would be lost" Sara said looking lovingly at her husband turned away from the table opening a bottle of wine. "He is so good with baby and me" she said with a knowing look at Alexis.

"He is a catch" Alexis said as Matthew turned with a glass of wine for his mother and a awkwardness in his walk.

"I think I will have some too" Sara said with a smile. "Half a glass, still breast feeding an all" she said smiling at Alexis.

Alexis' mind immediately flashed Matty suckling his wife's tit as he had her own so many years back. As well as her own not so many years back, but with no milk.

"You are entitled" Alexis said with a smile as she began to eat.

"This is delicious" she complimented Matthew with a warm smile.

They ate and made small talk about work and Kaitlyn. When they had finished the wine and the meal Sara said "I am going to put Kaitlyn down."

Matthew said "I will clean up."

"I will help" Alexis said looking in Matthew's lap as he stood from the table. He tried to tell her he did not need help but she insisted.

Alexis was bringing the plates to the sink where Matthew was rinsing them and loading the dishwasher.

"Sara certainly snapped back from the pregnancy" Alexis said referring to her amazingly trim daughter in law. "Good for you" she said with a tone of more in that statement than what's on the surface.

"I am so happy you have everything life has to offer" she said as she stepped next to her son and looked up into his eyes with her hip against his, "I am so happy for you."

His awkward look and quick glance back towards the bedrooms let Alexis know she was making him nervous. She continued enjoying making him tense. "Does she take care of you as well as you take care of her?" she asked glancing down towards the counter to emphasize what she meant.
 
Matthew felt awkward. He could not hide his arousal, and he knew his mother was aware of what was happening in his shorts.

He really hoped his mother would let him do the dishes by himself. He could use the time to relax and to allow his hard cock to lighten up. Mom, however, was dead set on helping. She brought the dishes to him, periodically brushing his arm as she placed them in the sink.

Mom was reveling in what she was doing. She knew she was making him nervous and made no attempt to stop. When she placed her hip to his, Matthew's cock grew harder in his shorts. In the condition he was in, there was no way he could turn away from the sink without revealing his hardness.

"We take care of each other real well, mom. How are you doing? Have you found anyone to take care of you? You deserve to have someone do that for you... to you." He looked down into her eyes. His message, without words, was clear.... she had her chance and she had pushed him away.

He finished putting food away and putting the dishes into the dishwasher. He thought maybe he had been a little harsh with his mom, and he didn't want to upset her. He looked over to her, then toward the bedrooms, then back to his mother.

"I'm sorry mom. That was uncalled for. What we had was wonderful but it is in the past, and I should not have said that to you. I respect the decision you made, eventhough I disagreed with it when you made it."

Matthew walked over to his mother and kissed her on the cheek. Then he went outside to clean the grill. He had the best chance of relaxing and settling his arousal if he was outside and away from his mother. Despite the fact that what they had done was four years in the past, he still thought his mother was beautiful and sexy.
 
Alexis tried to conceal her smile as her sons discomfort and attempts to distance himself only made their attraction that much greater. She went to her room and got her laptop and sat in the recliner so no one coould see her screen.

Sara returned from putting the baby down and snuck into the kitchen and got another half glass of wine. She joined Alexis with a smile as she looked out towards the patio and said "don't tell, OK?"

Alexis smiled and said "I can keep a secret" and gave her daughter in law a wink.

Alexis went back to her laptop saying "I am just checking my email." In reality Mammacat70 was prowling as always.

Sara drained the glass and put it on the table towards Alexis in case Matthew came in. Alexis smiled over at her as she read a hot email from "bobnweave95".

"Did you know Matt talks in his sleep?" Sara said eyeing Alexis for a reaction.

"No, but I never shared a bed with him" she says slowly bringing her eyes to look upon her son's wife. "Does he say anything interesting?" Alexis asked as her heart began to race, imagining Matty dreaming of "Momma! Momma please fuck me".

"Well" she started glancing back again then leaning forward towards Alexis, "He sometimes moans 'momma' in this passionate groan." She studied Alexis for a moment then continued "Do all boys fantasize about their mothers?"

"What the fuck do I say to this?" Alexis thought as she looked at her innocent beautiful daughter in law.

"I think when a new baby arrives guys can get all mixed up" Alexis said as she push the screen of her laptop down.

"Yeah" Sara said looking off "but he has always done it, since we started sleeping together?" she said bringing her focus back on her mother in law. "Strange huh?" she said smiling.

"Yeah" Alexis agreed then opened her laptop and said "Who knows how the mind works?" and continued reading the message, or at least acting like it.

"Yeah, that's what I figured, I mean you and him never..." she said pausing on the last words.

"So what's going on with my two favorite ladies?" Matty interrupted their conversation completely unaware of the subject matter.
 
"So, what is going on with my two favorite ladies," Matthew said as he walked into the living room. The looks he got from his wife and mother seemed to indicate that he had interrupted something, and that something was about him. His mind started to race. What could they have been talking about?

He looked and saw the wine glass in front of his mother and that it was empty. "Do you want another glass of wine, mom?" He picked the glass up and started to the kitchen to refill it without waiting for an answer.

Matthew stopped as he entered the kitchen. "I'm sorry baby. Would you like some more wine? One more glass wouldn't be a bad thing."

Once again, Matthew did not wait for an answer. He poured two glasses of wine, and a glass of ice water for himself. He carried the drinks back into the living room; making enough noise to let the women know he was coming... just in case they were talking about him.

After handing them each their glasses, Matthew sat down on the sofa. "So, mom, you are on vacation... you should not be checking your emails. You should be relaxing. Unless, of course, you are reading an email from someone special." He smiled at her wickedly.

He crossed his legs as he sat on the sofa. He did not want to take the chance that something would be said that would cause him to get aroused and his wife and mother would see his cock grow.... even though they both had enjoyed it when his big cock got hard.
 
Alexis smiled at her son and took a drink of her wine.

"You never know Matty, I can still turn some heads, especially on Cougars.com" she said flirtatiously offering up her naughty side or was she joking?

"Yeah you can! I hope I look half as good as you do at your age" Sara said with an undertone of sarcasm mentioning her age.

Alexis looked at Sara never having seen this side of her, this passive aggressive bitch. "You are so sweet Sara I am sure you will always be gorgeous, like mommacat70, my alter-ego" she said in a tone creating awkwardness in the room but her big smile lowered it.

"well I am bushed" Alexis said draining her wine and closing her laptop, "I am sure you two have better things to do than entertain me. I think I will get to bed early. I am sure Kaitlyn is up all hours so you two should take advantage of a little alone time" her eyes looking at Matty then at Sara.

"Yeah, maybe we will do that..." Sara said miffed by her mother in laws not fighting back or arguing any of the accusations she made. "She certainly is not jealous" Sara thought as she said good night and gave Alexis a kiss. Alexis hand slid along her hip to her lower back as she said "good night." This did not go unnoticed by Matty.

Alexis went to her room with her laptop in hand. She pulled off her dress and pulled on one of Matty's old tee shirts she as slept in since they were together. She slipped into the bed and wondered if and who would look her up tonight....
 
Matthew locked up as Sara went in to check on the baby. They approached their room together. He kissed his wife and closed the door behind them as they entered.

He let his wife use the bathroom first to get ready for bed. Matthew sat on the edge of the bed and removed his t-shirt while Sara got ready. when she was finished, Matthew headed into the bathroom; kissing his wife as they passed.

Matthew took care of his business in the bathroom and, once he was finished, walked out into the bedroom. As he approached the bed, he discovered that his wife was already asleep. Needless to say, Matthew was a little disappointed. He had hoped to relieve a little of the tension his mother had created today.

He climbed into bed, but was unable to get to sleep. His mind raced. It started back with the night he was with his mind, and what had happened between them. Then it moved to earlier today when his mom had enjoyed teasing him, and then to the brief conversation in the living room where his mother mentioned Mommacat70.. yep, it was a good thing his legs were crossed when she said that.

Unable to sleep, Matthew got up out of bed and put on a pair of gym shorts. He walked to the office and turned on his laptop. Sara didn't allow the laptop in the bedroom. Matthew turned the laptop on and checked his email. There was nothing.

Then, yes, he had to check. Was his mom still on cougars.com? He logged on. He really didn't think she was, but he had to check. Since he did not think she was still on the site, he did not have a problem logging on with his old screenname.... laxstud8 was only making a brief appearance.. how could it hurt? He wasn't looking for a connection.
 
Last edited:
There was a message waiting for him, from who else than Mommacat70.

"If you are reading this" it began. "You have apparently let you primal desire overwhelm you sense of right and wrong as well as you sense of propriety. I want you to know it hurt me to end our time together as abruptly as I did. I am happy today to see how you have grown as a person and a man. Your wife has clearly given you a complete life. And now I am back! I am not here to break up your marriage but to enhance it. To give you the fullest life possible.

Your wife is already on to us but I think that is a positive. She is beautiful and from what I can tell, as much of a fuck monkey as you or I."

Sara's parents were killed in a car crash when she was ten and raised by an aunt who passed away a few years ago. She was truly alone in this world save Matty.

The message continued "Apparently you talk in your sleep and moaning my name in erotic fashion has clued your lovely wife into our past. It if was going to be a problem, I think we would have heard by now. That is what she was asking me about tonight when you walked in on us. I will not do or say anything unless you say it is alright.

Although I am sure this is all a surprise I can hardly believe you would be surprised with my interest in someone who interests you so intensely. If you don't want to push the boundaries I understand. At least let me come on an errand with you and taste that magical cock of yours.

Mommacat70"

Alexis laid in her bed awake after sending the message. It was a quiet house and she wondered if her presence would arouse her son to the point of pursuing his exhausted wife. Would he come to her? She fell asleep with the night stand light on with her laptop next to her on the bed.
 
Matthew could not believe that he had a message when he logged on. He was even more surprised who it was from and when it was sent. His mother sent the message from the guest room, which was only two doors away from where he sat in the office.

What was she up to? Why was she doing this right now? She had an opportunity four years ago for them to be together and she made the decision that they would not. What had changed? Here he was married with a new born child and his mother was stirring up old feelings.

Not only was she bringing up feelings that he had repressed, now she was talking about involving Sara. What the fuck was that about? Was she regretting what she did those years ago and now that she saw that he had moved on, she wanted what she had pushed away?

He logged out without responding to the message. He sat there for a moment trying to regain his composure. This was just the first day of a two week visit. What else could happen? He closed the laptop and got up from the desk. He thought he should confront his mother about this right away.

Matthew headed out of the office and, as he walked toward his bedroom, he stopped at the baby's room and checked on her. She was sleeping soundly. Then, he stopped at the guest room. Yes, he was going to have a discussion with his mother.

He placed his hand in the doorknob and started to go into the room. Suddenly, he had a change of heart. What if this is what she wanted? What if she was naked? Was this a plan just like the first time they were together and she was just trying to get him into her room?

Matthew let go of the doorknob, made sure the door was closed, and headed to his room.
 
"Good morning" Alexis sang out as she entered the kitchen refreshed from a good night sleep in a pair of trim white shorts and a pink polo that left little to the imagination. Her hair was casually pulled back into a pony tail and she wore white tennis shoes.

"I hope you all slept as well as I did" she said seeing Sara feeding Kaitlyn at the table and Matty sitting holding a cup of coffee with bags under his eyes. "If that little dream woke up last night she must have been whispering her cries" Alexis said walking over and leaning to give the little girl a kiss. Her shirt was at a perfect angle for Matthew's eyes to dive down into. Alexis gave Sara a kiss on the cheek and said "good morning 'mom'" with a big smile.

"Good morning grandma" Sara said back in a cheery tone "my goodness you are in a good mood."

"Why shouldn't I be? I am on vacation with my three favorite people in the world" Alexis said glancing at Matty who was still studying his coffee.

"So how can give you a break mom?" she asked as she went and poured herself a cup of coffee.

Sara said "There is toast and cereal, just help yourself Alexis as Kaitlyn suckled her bare breast. "Oh I am fine, don't make any trouble for me" she answered her mother in law.

"Surely if only a manicure, getting some time to yourself is good for you" Alexis said glancing at Matty. "Isn't that right Matty?" she said beaming at her son.

"What was he thinking? Did he read my message? Was he angry for me pushing him away long ago?" she thought to herself.

"Well maybe Matty and me can run some errands for you?" she said still looking at her son who could not hide his reaction. Alexis smiled knowingly at him as his wide eyes and stiff posture let her know he had read it.

Alexis sat at the table and watched Sara and Kaitlyn, appreciating how much larger motherhood had made Sara's breasts.

"Motherhood does become you" Alexis said with a smile at Sara.

"It is hard but very rewarding" Sara said oblivious to her mother in laws intent for the day.

"Indeed it is" Alexis smiled at her then turned to her son. "So what should we do to give your poor wife a much deserved break?" She could not get over how much he had changed, matured, yet still kept his youthful charms.
 
Matthew tried to hide his reaction from his mother, but could tell from the evil smile that he had been unable to do so. He sat there quietly; hoping that Sara would tell his mother that they didn't need anything. The silence was deafening.

He continued to drink his coffee. He knew what his mother had in mind, but his mind worked hard to try to find a solution. It wasn't like he was not attracted to his mother, those repressed feelings were now back in his mind, but he did not want to ruin what he had with Sara.

Four years ago his mother had been concerned about what would happen if their little affair had been discovered. At the time, the only way they would have been found out was if one of them revealed it. Now, Sara was added into the equation, and if she discovered something going on between them, she could reveal it to the world and he would lose his teaching and coaching positions as well as be disgraced in the community. Why was mom doing this now?

Sara said, "well, I wouldn't mind getting a mani/ pedi, and I could run the errands while I am out. Why don't grandma and mom get mani/pedis and Matt can watch Kaitlyn; after all, she will sleep most of the time we are gone."

Matthew looked at Sara and then to his mother. "That sounds like a great idea. Two of my three favorite girls can have some time together. I will spend time with the baby and then get caught up on some coaching plans when she naps."
 
Although this was not ideal Alexis agreed to have her nails done with her daughter in law.

"Maybe we girls will have lunch too" she added smiling at Sara as she excused herself to change her shirt.

Sara and Alexis got in Alexis' car and disappeared down the road. In the car they made small talk and were at the nail salon before they could get back to their more interesting conversation from the night before.

The women worked on their nails and massaged their backs and shoulders and necks. When they were done it was 12:30 and Sara said their is a tex mex place around the corner. They headed over feeling relaxed and sexy.

They were given a booth in the empty restaurant away from the door and kitchen. The two women did turn the couple of guys at the bar around on their stools as they walked by.

"Two margaritas" Alexis said before Sara could even think as the waitress approached.

Sara leaned over the table and looked into Alexis' eyes "so about his sleep talking?" she began as Alexis became aware of Sara's breasts full with milk and topped with stiff nipples either from the air conditioning or from the topic.

"Well Sara" Alexis began leaning back in the booth. "I was a single mother for most of his teen years and I think it is only natural for boys to see the woman in their life as a potential partner, even if it is their own mother" she said as though a psychologist discussing a case. "Your parents died when you were young so you would not know about this so much" she trailed off as the waitress came and set the giant goblets of liquor down.

"Now this is a drink!" Alexis said loudly as she beamed at the waitress and Sara who's head was racing with what she had said. "Why didn't she just say no?" she thought, "did she had sex with Matt?" her mind was uneasy as she took the glass and clanked it "cheers" with Alexis'.

"Matt and I were very close but no, we never had sex, if that is what you are asking" she said to the younger woman. "I mean he was and is a stud right?" she followed leaning towards Sara with a big knowing grin.

"Yeah he is" she said louder than she meant to but the nerves were tense and she was still not convinced. To be honest it was turning her on to imagine it. Alexis was and is a beautiful woman and Sara had always found may-december romances appealing and incest, that was her taboo hot button. Maybe cause her dad died before she even knew about sex. Maybe cause her Aunt's boyfriends always flirted with her.

"So how is it since the baby?" Alexis asked in that way that Sara knew she was asking about their sex.

"It's ok. You know it's not easy with the baby and then the physical side of it is... well you know" she said looking a little embarrassed.

"OH yeah do I ever. I called them the blow job months" Alexis said after quaffing down nearly half of the stiff Margarita. Seeing Sara was not comfortable with her openness she said "Sara, I have been there. There is no reason to be embarrassed or nervous or hold back. We are family and life is life" she said reaching across the table and patting Sara's hand. She left her hand on Sara's longer than was probably appropriate.

"Yeah maybe I should try that" Sara said pulling her hand back.

"Try it? Really dear?" Alexis asked confused. "Have you never, given Matty a blow job?" she asked.

Sara turned beet red and shook her head "no".

"Oh dear. He had gone down on you though right?" she asked.

Again Sara shook her ehad and willed up the confidence to explain "I was raised very conservatively and oral sex is a sin."

"Oh Bullshit!" Alexis burst out. "Girl I have to teach you some things" she said. For the rest of lunch she explained to Sara about getting a man off was sometimes just easier with your hand or mouth than having intercourse. She went on to explain that a man between her legs was the closed thing to heaven on earth she ever knew.

Sara drank down her margarita listening to Alexis and they had another and after they ate they were feeling good. They got back in the car and luckily home was not far.

"Now Sara, I will take Kaitlyn for a walk and I want you to take that boy and suck him off. Just like having sex but with your mouth. And don't worry about the cum, just swallow it down, you'll grow to like it." she told her.

"I am gonna do it" Sara said with a slight slur.

They got back to the house and Alexis told Matty with a big smile she was walking Kaitlyn down to the park and would be back in an hour or so. "You kids have fun now" she said as she pushed the buggy out the door and disappeared leaving slightly drunk and really turned on Sara alone with her son.
 
Something was up. There was no doubt in Matthew's mind. His mother was up to something, that was for sure. Maybe having the two of them go out together wasn't the best idea, after all.

Matthew picked Kaitlyn up and placed her in the stroller. He gave his mother a look that said "what are you doing?" She just smiled at him and took the baby for a walk.

Matthew turned around and saw his wife stumble. That was another indicator that his mother was up to no good. Sara very rarely, if ever, drank, and especially did not drink during the day; even before the baby was born. Mom had been feeding Sara drinks. What else had she been feeding her?

He walked over to Sara to steady her and to get her to a chair. Once he had her seated, she started reaching out and touching him through his shorts and saying something about a blowjob. Yep, that was what his mother was up to. Somehow she found out about Sara's aversion to oral sex and through getting her drunk and planting ideas in her head got Sara to this point.

Although Matthew would certainly welcome the opportunity to explore oral sex with his wife, it was not going to happen like this. If it was going to happen, it was going to be when Sara was in total control of all of her faculties.

"Come on baby. Why don't you go lie down and sleep it off. My mother should know better than to take you someplace and have you drinking." Sara muttered something about margaritas, and Matthew laughed. "Yea, that will do it Sara. Tequila always changes the mood."

He got her into bed and closed the door behind him. He went in and sat in the living room and waited for his mother to return with the baby. If today was anything like the other times Sara had been drunk, she was going to be passed out for hours.... maybe even for the night.

While waiting for his mother to return with Kaitlyn, he thought about the time he had been with mom. Matthew thought about what they had done together that night, and about how incredible it had been. He became very aroused thinking about it. He wondered what it would have been like if mom had not pushed him away. Then, his thought process changed and his mind moved to the message last night. What was her end game? He was brought out of his thoughts by the sound of the front door opening.
 
Last edited:
Alexis opened the door and slipped back into the house ten minutes after she had left. She had perfect timing as usual. Matthew was in the living room and Sara no where to be seen. Kaitlyn was sleeping on the porch in her stroller.

"I figured she would be asleep, but I had hoped..." Alexis said standing behind Matthew who nearly jumped to his feet. He was visibly angry and she understood. She had given him what he most wanted and ti was good, then took it away.

"Baby I know you are mad" she said walking in and standing in front of him in the recliner. She looked down at him having lost ten pounds since he has last seen her. She looked really good. Then she put her hands on his knees and got on hers. She knew he knew what she was doing and she knew he might just reject her as he saw she had rejected him, but she had to try.

"Matty I never meant to hurt you or make you feel like I did not want you or love you. I did and do." she said as her freshly manicured fingers moved slightly up his thighs. "I only wanted you to have a full life. Not that us would not be fulfilling but I could never give you a child or be your wife which you will learn is an important part of life. But now you have those things and I want to make them even better."

Her eyes widened as she moved her hands higher still on his thighs clearly making him uncomfortable as he glanced towards the hall leading to the bedroom.

"Where is Kaitlyn?" he asked like a good daddy.

Alexis smiled and said "she is fine on the porch sleeping. Now why did you push Sara away? She loves you so much and will do anything you want or need. Sure she grew up with some conservative views but she is alone in the world except for us and I like her." Her face beamed as she mentioned Sara and now nearly had her hands to Matty's lap which was bulging, clearly uncomfortable.

"Let me give you what I can and I promise we will all be happy" she smiled her motherly "it's gonna be alright" smile and reached for his bulge.
 
"what are you doing mom? What is it that you really want? The two of us could have been so happy together, but you chose not to let that happen. Now, after I finally put us behind me, you are bringing back those memories."

He watched as his mother moved her fingers up his thighs. She had him aroused beyond belief, and the look on her face told him that she knew it. "If Sara is going to suck my cock, she is going to do it when she hasn't been fed tequila by my mother, and if I am going to eat her sweet pussy, the same conditions will apply." Matthew had chosen his words for the effect that he hoped they had on his mother."

Her hand moved to his big cock and she gripped it through his shorts. He watched her hand and then moved his eyes to meet hers. Then he looked toward his bedroom again. His mother was like a puppeteer. She was orchestrating something.

"Mom, I do not like the baby being outside with nobody with her. If she is asleep, we need to bring her in and put her in her crib." It wasn't like he didn't want his mother. He wanted her bad. His mind was flashing back and forth between that night four years ago, and to right now with his mother's hand on his cock, squeezing it through his shorts. The only thing keeping him from dragging her off to her room and ravishing her was the baby being on the porch.
 
"Matty, I think we would all do well to step back" she said leaning back and letting her hands slowly retreat from what must be an uncomfortable hard on trapped in his shorts. "You need to learn that sex is like playing a sport. You play hard with friends and it can be fun, competitive, exhausting, elating, but at the end of the day you go home to your wife and kid and life." she explained this as she sat back on her heels and looked up at him.

"Go put your baby in her crib, if that is what you want. And wait until Sara and I are sober to let use suck the cum out of that wonderful cock of yours. Wait until the moment is perfect and everyone is just right and you know what Matty" her voice rising as she stood, her nipples clearly stiff under her shirt and bra. "you are going to miss out on a lot of what life offers. Your beautiful wife offered to take you in her mouth and swallow your cum and you complained she was too drunk and sent her away." Now leaning over his chair angrily, her tits easily within reach she continued in a hushed tone "your mother, who you shared the best sex of your life with was about to give you a blow job in your recliner, in your house with your wife asleep in the other room. A fantasy of almost every married man and you say no." She stared in silence into his eyes and then straightened up and let him see what he had just passed up to bring his daughter into the house.

"I guess you are not the passionate, stud I remember" she said pausing then stepping towards the hallway. "Maybe I will lay down with Sara for a nap." her words were a not a threat although he felt they were. They really were a tease and a fantasy, having spent a few hours with Sara she was incredible. Alexis walked into the hall and could hear Matty get to his feet and follow. by the time he could see down the hall she was standing by the doors. Left was his bedroom where Sara slept and right was her room, the guest room. She smiled back at him and then went into her room leaving the door cracked.
 
Matthew was so hard that he ached. He wanted his mother to suck his cock.. he wanted to fuck her so bad.. the thought of the having his mom and his wife together made him harder still. His mother was stirring the pot, and doing such a wonderful job of it.

He went out onto the porch and picked up Kaitlyn. She was still asleep, so, he took her to her room and laid her in her crib. Matthew watched as she fussed a little, and then settled back into her sleep. He reached down and touched her back, then turned and left her room; closing the door behind him.

Matthew walked right to his mother's room, pushed the door open that his mother had intentionally left open, and then closed it behind him. "You know I want you. You know I have wanted you for years. I had pushed all of that out of my mind, or back deep in my mind. You have done all you could to bring it back out. Yes, I pushed Sara away because she was drunk. Our first time doing oral on each other will be without alcohol setting the tone. You and me, on the other hand, this is not our first time, nor will it be our last time."

Matthew moved to his mother, grabbed her hips, and pulled her hard to him. He kissed her.... HARD as he slid his hands up and grabbed her tits through her top.... pulling on her erect nipples through the material. Breaking the kiss, he looked at her. "You know I want you. Tell me how bad you want me mom."
 
Alexis stood facing the door as Matty arrived as expected. I mean he was a man of integrity but really, was he not going to let his mother, who not only begged to give him a blow job and talked his wife into overcoming life long conservative morays, take his hard on? She resisted the urge to smile as he came in and said "You know I want you. Tell me how bad you want me mom."

His hands were aggressive and almost harsh on her breasts but she loved it. She loved feeling his desire as he pinched her nipples. Her hand instantly moved to his cock and pressed her palm against his throbbing shaft.

She leaned into him bringing her mouth to his ear. "Matthew I want you so badly I can hardly stand it" she hissed letting her wet lips brush his ear and neck. "It's been four long years and I have been so patient" she continues as her hand squeezes the massive rock hard shaft through his shorts. "I want you so much my panties are drenched. Squeeze my tits harder. Make me feel you. Make me feel your desire for me, for your mother" her words fade as she moves down pulling your shorts down as she gets on her knees in front of you.

Matthews cock was so hard it nearly pointed straight up as she knelt looking up at him. "I want you but you have to give it to me" she said and licked her lips. Her eyes fell to his cock visibly moving with the pounding of his heard.
 
She had him so worked up. Matthew's cock was so hard it ached and his mother kneeling before him made it ache even more. "You are going to take it and you are going to love it. You pushed me away back then, you will not do it now."

Matthew placed his hand behind his mother's head and wrapped her hair in his fingers. Pulling her closer to him, he placed his hard cock against her lips. "Suck this hard cock that you want so badly. Show me just how bad you want it mom."

His free hand went to her breast and he caresses it hard, before starting to unbutton her blouse. Then, he pulled one tit out of her bra and pinched the nipple hard. "Give your son the blowjob that you tried to talk Sara into giving him today. You know you want this cock. You know you need it mom."
 
His mother was willing to do anything her mature and extremely turned on son wanted. She gladly opened her mouth and took his cock in sucking the head then more as he fed it to her. His hand on her breast was he nearly ripped her blouse off was over the top and her panties were drenched.

"Oh god yes Matty give it all to me" she gasped as he pulled her mouth off long enough to catch her breath before thrusting his hips into her mouth. Her hand on the base of his shaft steadied her as she took nearly his entire length looking up at him. He looked different. He was a man now and knew what he wanted and mother was ready willing and able to give it.

Standing in the hallway was his wife who had played a drunk perfectly as Alexis has instructed. She had a couple drinks so she was loose but by no means drunk. She was naked and rubbing her breast with one hand and the other between her legs. This was the hottest scene she had ever witnessed.

Alexis' free hand slid around to Matthew's tight ass as he fucked her mouth. She submitted to his face fucking and knew he was enjoying it from his moans, groans and grunts. She was already tasting his sweet cum as he began to let her suckle his cock head. As he slowed his pace, obviously nearing orgasm Alexis brought her hand around from his ass to his balls and cupped them gently. She looked up at him as he stared down watching his cock move in and out of his mother's lips.

Alexis pretended to lose her balance and turned just enough to get a look behind Matthew. There was beautiful Sara with her hand moving savagely between her toned tan thighs and her mouth open as she leaned back against the wall.

Alexis quickened her bobbing up and down the top half of Matthew and her suction grew stronger. She dropped his balls and rubbed the inside of his thighs and moaned wantonly as she watched Sara in the hallway.

Pulling off his cock just long enough to grunt "fucking cum in momma's mouth baby" then rammed it back in place. She looked up at Matthew who's eyes were now closed and his head laid back as his body jerked form head to toe and Alexis felt his cum erupt through his shaft.

"Oh god!" he moaned loudly.

Sara grunted too from the hallway as Alexis sucked and pulled each ejaculation out of her young stud son. He took her head and finished by fucking her mouth as he held her head in his hands. Finally he stepped back and Alexis fell onto all fours as cum and saliva dripped from her chin as she gasped for air. She glanced out the door through Matthew's legs but Sara was gone.

"Oh my" Alexis said as he sat up, still on her knees looking at her son who stood with his legs apart and his cock throbbing in mid air in front of him. Her saliva and cum glistening on the pink flesh. "I thought you said she was taking care of you?" Alexis asked with a sympathetic smile. "That was quite an orgasm."

Just then the baby cried down the hall. Alexis face fell and Matthew hissed "shit" grabbing his shorts as Alexis grabbed his boxer briefs with a wicked smile. "Better take care of the baby, daddy" Alexis said holding his underwear. He looked angrily at her and pulled his gym shorts on, his cock awkward to say the least and headed out into the hall.
 
Matthew could not believe how hard his cock still was after flooding his mother's mouth with giant ropes of his cum. He was nowhere near finished with her. He looked down at her kneeling in front of him and was just about to reach for her again when he heard Kaitlyn cry.

He pulled in his shorts and headed out the door to his mother's room. He turned around and saw the wicked smile on her face as she twirled his boxer briefs. He was pissed if that he didn't get to finish with her, but he could never be upset with his daughter.

Walking into the baby's room, Matthew went to the crib and picked up his beautiful daughter. He held her close and rocked her a little. He turned around and saw his wife walk into the room wearing a t-shirt. Matthew was surprised that his wife was awake. He was certain that she was going to be out for the night.

"I think your daughter is hungry". He smiled at his wife. "Do you want to nurse her here or in our room?" Sara sat down in the rocker in Kaitlyn's room and Matthew handed her the baby. Sara pulled up the t-shirt to nurse the baby and Matthew noticed that she was totally naked underneath.

Matthew wondered what was going on. His wife had been fully dressed when he got her into bed. He had taken her shoes off and covered her. Now she was wearing a t-shirt and nothing else. He raised his eyebrows a little. He leaned against the dresser in Kaitlyn's room and watched her suckle at Sara's nipple. His mind raced. What was his mother up to? This had to be her doing.
 
Sara looked down at her daughter then up at her husband. Her eyes slowly draw up from his bulging shorts to his face.

"Where were you?" she whispered in a soft, non-threatening way. Her eyes held his just long enough to make him uncomfortable before she turned back to her daughter at her breast. She slowly crossed her legs and bobbed her bare foot as if to bring attention to her legs. She looked back up at him, slowly as she had done before, pausing on his now growing bulge. "Something you like here?" she asked with a wicked smile.
 
Sara was up to something. Matthew could tell by the look in her eye. "I was talking with my mother. I had to tell her that she should not be getting you drunk when you are nursing. It is not good for you and it is certainly not good for Kaitlyn."

He watched her cross her legs and bounce her foot. "You know there is something I like there. There is something I have liked there for a long, long time. You know that." As Sara continued to look down at Kaitlyn, Matthew continued to try to figure out what she was up to.

Out of the corner of his eye, Matthew saw movement in the hallway. What the fuck? It had to be his mother. "I will be right back, baby." He walked into the hallway and saw his mother going back into the guest room. He walked in behind her. "You are up to something. What is it mom?"
 
His mother looked guilty. She looked down ashamed then up into his eyes. She grabbed the back of his neck and puled his mouth to hers. She kissed him passionately, almost angrily then released him.

"These have been the hardest years of my life" she began. She looked into his eyes from only inches away. Her robe had come undone and was showing she was naked underneath. "I have wanted you ever second, ever since we made love all those years ago, but this, Sara and Kaitlyn is something I could never give you directly so I had to push you away. But now Now we can all be together." She reached for his hands and held them. "we can be together Matty" she said excitedly as she bounced on her tip toes. her breasts now visible as her robe was nearly falling off her shoulders. "Don't you want us? Don't you want it all?" she asked, her eyes pleading.
 
When she kissed him, he was taken aback. He was not expecting it. Matthew listened as his mother talked about having it all. Was this something that she had talked to Sara about? Was Sara onboard with this?

Matthew stepped back from his mother. His eyes moved from hers down her body. Her robe was practically off and she seemed to be very excited. There was no doubt that she was confident in her plan; a plan that Matthew was not in on yet.

"What is it you have in mind? Is this what you and Sara were talking about while you were out together today? Did you tell her about us? Did you tell my wife that you and I had slept together?" His mind was racing. His arousal was high. His mother always was able to get him hard and he certainly was now. The sight of her with the robe hiding very little of her body; a body that was still so desirable, and the thought of his wife in the next room with practically nothing on, had him breathing heavy. Was Sara okay with this?
 
Back
Top