The bulk of interracial stories..

The last black guy I was with had a smaller cock than mine. That was o k it still tasted fine.
 
I received a disturbing email from Mr. Annonymous. It was in response to a story I wrote about a mature woman and her younger lover. The characters happened to be of different races but that was not the main thrust of the story at all. I was trying to explore the feelings of a divorced woman taking her first tentative steps in rediscovering the pleasures of sex.

Mr. Annonymous felt so strongly (after having searched through God knows how many interracial stories) that he sent me an email calling me all kinds of names and telling me how stupid I was for "encouraging the mixing of the races".

I'll admit up front to having an agenda. However, that agenda has more to do with how I can pay all of my bills and still have enough left over for some Christmas shopping! Hey, I'm just a 48 year old nobody trying to tell an erotic tale. I'll leave changing the world to those far more qualified than me.
 
LonelyMom said:
I received a disturbing email from Mr. Annonymous.
You could have stopped right there and everyone would have understood....

btw: you mispelled it; It's Mr. Anymouse.....
To timid and shy (read that as no balls) to write anything of his/her/its own.... Butt feel compeleded to tear and rip others who do... If that mixing of the races crap rings true then he/she/it are brainwashed supermeanists..... and no i didn't mispell that....

Keep writing and giggle and point when Mr. Anymouse raises his/her/its ugly head again.... one day they'll get the idea that we write for oursellves and just let them read it for the fun...
 
agreed

I agree with your assessment with a lot of the interracial stories on the site. I guess my real problem comes with my interracial character's relationship completely lacking that racial component and tension that comes from growing up in different cultures ect. I mean, they are a lot alike (both lawyers, ect)but he certainly has different experience just by virtue of his skin color and I feel as though I don't address that enough.
But, I just submitted a new chapter dealing with those particular characters so I hope that, once it's posted to the site, I'll be moving toward a more realistic account of it all

--Pen
 
I've written an IR lesbian story, and it didnt occur to me that it was even IR untill i had to categorise it! it's just a 2nd nature to me, being asian and being primarily attracted to caucasians- and so i wrote my story reflecting that.

The differences in culure/ upbringing/ beleifs will be prevalent in latter parts of my piece, but there are only minnor references to the race of my asian character- just a mention of tone of skin. Obviously her name tells the reader instantly that she isnt at least English...

my point is this, i think to make such a statement about the story being IR detracts from what you as a writer might be trying to get across. yes there may be an agenda there, but that should be subtle. (IMHO)
 
My story "the Call Girl" has an interracial couple (as my husband and I are) but it's not really a plot point. A reader might not pick up on it if they didn't catch that the name of the male lead is Indian and no other names are.

The novel I wrote for Nano is all about an interracial couple and came from the question "What if my inlaws hadn't been as welcoming as they were?" I'm not going to post it on lit because it needs some major editing and revising and then I'll want to try and submit it for publication.

I'll post here again when I've written some new interracial stuff.
 
There are far to few stories depicting black women that are of interest to me. I'd like to see more.

Being a black man myself I tire of stories a some stereotypical black male blowing the back out of a nearly virginal white woman or being the dildo for a white whore who wants to savagely get her rocks off.
 
metalface said:
There are far to few stories depicting black women that are of interest to me. I'd like to see more.

Being a black man myself I tire of stories a some stereotypical black male blowing the back out of a nearly virginal white woman or being the dildo for a white whore who wants to savagely get her rocks off.


Hmmm...since we all seem to be interested in the same things, perhaps we could start a "non-stereotypical story" list of sorts?
 
My stories that do have an interracial relationship in them are stories first and interracial by chance. "Lady Bashirah" doesn't highlight the man's blackness. If anything it highlights the belly dancer's mild sorcery.
 
Hmm, may I beg to disagee, politely, with some of you. I'm just starting to write interracials and I do the traditional black on white simply because that is what I enjoy.

Not everyone is on the same point of the reading arc. And some of us simply have preferences, what trips our triggers. So while I understand that if you are bored with the B/w scenario, you need something else to divert you. But expecting everyone to drop their interest in reading or writing certain story types because you are bored is, well, unlikely to happen.

And yea, blacks have a variety of sizes for all body parts, and women are found in a spectrum of attractiveness, but we tend to find it more compelling or interesting when bigger and cuter respectively. Though one can imagine story lines in direct opposition of what I have just said.

And outward beauty has almost zero to do with inner beauty, imho. So please undestand when I spend my time writing older format or traditional style stories. If I didn't enjoy writing them, they'd barely get started, to heck with finished.

My two cents worth.
 
I've got a little something for you!

I absolutely hate your everyday average interracial story. I have one posted here on Literotica called "Push, Pull or Drag It In." Interracial, yes. Common, by no means. Check it out. I'm also on Storiesonline.net and have one there called "All Night Movie Package." I'm pimping, I know!
 
Never Ending Cycle

I recently wrote a series of stories entitled Jealousy Has Consequences for the Interracial story section. I've had some very good feedback, plus the inevitable 'real white men wouldn't be seen dead with black women' and 'white dicks are like sticks and no real black woman would be seen dead with a white man' - Yawn! The majority of stories in the Interracial section do seem to be of a type which is exactly why I decided to write one for myself of the type I'd like to read. But I received an interesting email from one woman stating that my stories were in the wrong category. She suggested that I should've filed them under Romance or Erotic Couplings.

I thought long and hard about where to post my stories and I believe they're in the right place. If every interracial story with a hint of love or tenderness in it is posted elsewhere, doesn't that lead to the never ending cycle of stereotypical interracial stories that we're all complaining about?
 
lolabird said:
I've had some very good feedback, plus the inevitable 'real white men wouldn't be seen dead with black women' and 'white dicks are like sticks and no real black woman would be seen dead with a white man'

Damn! How do you rate? ;)

I wrote an interracial story and didn't get a single one of those comments. It was such a sweet piece, very romantic, I was sure I was going to get the virtual equivalent of a cross burned on my front lawn. :D

It is the only erotic piece I have on here that doesn't have an H though.

I also did an Erotic Horror piece that played into the stereotypes, sort of. Didn't get any nasty comments there either.

But it got heavily trolled in voting as well, so I made somebody unhappy.
 
I just finished a pair of stories whose female characters were full-figured African Americans. While I didn't resort to stereotypes, I'm afraid I failed to genuinely explore the encounters as interracial experiences. Mostly brown skin is just a turn-on.
 
Mesachie said:
Hmm, may I beg to disagee, politely, with some of you. I'm just starting to write interracials and I do the traditional black on white simply because that is what I enjoy.

Not everyone is on the same point of the reading arc. And some of us simply have preferences, what trips our triggers. So while I understand that if you are bored with the B/w scenario, you need something else to divert you. But expecting everyone to drop their interest in reading or writing certain story types because you are bored is, well, unlikely to happen.

And yea, blacks have a variety of sizes for all body parts, and women are found in a spectrum of attractiveness, but we tend to find it more compelling or interesting when bigger and cuter respectively. Though one can imagine story lines in direct opposition of what I have just said.

And outward beauty has almost zero to do with inner beauty, imho. So please undestand when I spend my time writing older format or traditional style stories. If I didn't enjoy writing them, they'd barely get started, to heck with finished.

My two cents worth.

I dont think the choosing of b/w is what annoys most of us. Its the SOCIAL not physical steryotypes.

I just read one that was almost sweet...then immediate got bored when the black woman was poor and lived in the ghetto the white male was educated and suburban and kept her his little secret from his family.

YAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWNNNNN

garden of earthly delights is still the best one on lit
 
I'd like to see more IR stories featuring black men who aren't thuggish or who aren't treating white women like forbidden fruit. But then I also want to see free health care in America, and a colony on Mars, too. :)
 
my curiosity peaked

sexy long haired British tarzan, 35, v well educated, sensuous, naughty, looking for fun couple in Vegas, into sexy porno games, ladies who love dressing up sexy, meals and playing. Coming to Vegas Jan 14 2007.

Just wanted to add that I am bi-curious, and v curious about black guy in a couple after long-standing black friend of mine (I'm white), told me recently he wanted to lick me everywhere !! Everywhere !! He had recently separated from his wife. He is v sexy, and I found myself getting aroused. We were in a coffee bar talking, and we started to talk about our cocks. He said his was 9ins and thin, mine is 9ins and pretty thick. I went away v eroticised and have come several times thinking about taking him in the shower in a hotel room, washing him really clean, and then kissing him, licking and sucking his cock, and a***. He told me when we spoke he wanted to do that to me. now and again we send each other sexy texts, but nothing has happened. i have always been straight, and love sex, but really enjoy playing, foreplay toys etc, because I have always made girlfriends come quickly. I am a v dirty talker - always have been. Since the chat with my friend, I have thought about a big black cock and a sexy woman together. The idea of transexuals is also a turn-on. I have known a few, too, through clubbing, and although have had the come-on, have never ventured. I thought a sexy experience in a Las Vegas hotel room would be awesome. a day of sexy, new love... any one like the idea, fit the bill, or even get turned on by this ??
 
LovingTongue said:
I'd like to see more IR stories featuring black men who aren't thuggish or who aren't treating white women like forbidden fruit. But then I also want to see free health care in America, and a colony on Mars, too. :)

In all fairness, I have to preface this by saying that my opinion of stories typical of this genre is probably biased, because I'm not terribly attracted to white women, and thus find little to which I can relate in these stories (much as with the overwhelming bulk of, shall we say, "mainstream" porn.)

You have to understand that these stories, as with 99.99999% of porn, are tailored to an American white male audience. The people who like that sort of thing are titillated by the controlled exposure to their psycho-sexual fear of a black dick, much in the same way that some people get a kick out of goriest and most sadistic horror movies. All of that "lilly white flower of southern woman being ravaged by a marauding black beast" business plays into racist and sexist fears and stereotypes which are deeply held, though seldom mentioned in public anymore. Oh, but they persist just below the surface. Don't kid yourself. I'm just saying, what the hell do you think that "King Kong" is really about???

I submitted an IR story some time ago. It featured a black women and a white man and mirrored the stereotypes usually found in the black man/ white woman iteration. I think that the ironic critique I was hoping to communicate was lost on readers who took it at face value, because it's been in the H category for 4 years.
 
Last edited:
I have a question about finding the best fit category. I'm writing a story about a BM/WW couple who seduce a WM and have a threesome which includes bisexuality. That could go all kinds of ways. How do you experienced authors here decide where best to put your story?
 
CBM_Redux said:
In all fairness, I have to preface this by saying that my opinion of stories typical of this genre is probably biased, because I'm not terribly attracted to white women, and thus find little to which I can relate in these stories (much as with the overwhelming bulk of, shall we say, "mainstream" porn.)

You have to understand that these stories, as with 99.99999% of porn, are tailored to an American white male audience. The people who like that sort of thing are titillated by the controlled exposure to their psycho-sexual fear of a black dick, much in the same way that some people get a kick out of goriest and most sadistic horror movies. All of that "lilly white flower of southern woman being ravaged by a marauding black beast" business plays into racist and sexist fears and stereotypes which are deeply held, though seldom mentioned in public anymore. Oh, but they persist just below the surface. Don't kid yourself. I'm just saying, what the hell do you think that "King Kong" is really about???

I submitted an IR story some time ago. It featured a black women and a white man and mirrored the stereotypes usually found in the black man/ white woman iteration. I think that the ironic critique I was hoping to communicate was lost on readers who took it at face value, because it's been in the H category for 4 years.
You scored a home run on that King Kong bit. Big, black creature threatens tiny dainty white heroine. I knew white kids in elementary school who pointed out the racism in that.
 
kromen said:
seem to focus on stereotypes and myths other than making a good story about two people from different backgrounds, cultures, etc. that enjoy each other sexually. I can't stand to read another submission about giant Black cocks skewering white women as victims or white trash. I wrote one story during xmas time that got good responses and I hoped that I would see more along those lines, but all I see is "Big black buck got loose in Master's big house." I guess this is a request for authors who dabble in interracial to show readers something different and also maybe get a dialouge going on why people can't get past the ignorant myths. To be fair, I have read some good stories in this cat and as soon as I can, I'll gladly post the authors links.

I have written several IR stories and in only one has there been a stereotype. That was the hung black dude and the southern blonde. She was the aggressor, by the way, and far from being a trembling virgin. My other IR stories are basically EC involving people of different races. I also have many group and incest (My Cute Nieces) stories with the people being of different races, but they are not in the IR category.

I only post stories to the IR category if the only alternative is EC.
 
Last edited:
rgraham666 said:
Damn! How do you rate? ;)

I wrote an interracial story and didn't get a single one of those comments. It was such a sweet piece, very romantic, I was sure I was going to get the virtual equivalent of a cross burned on my front lawn. :D

It is the only erotic piece I have on here that doesn't have an H though.


Hi,
I read your story and loved it. I'm stunned that you didn't get an H rating. It seems to me that voting in the Interracial category involves more politics than any other genre in Literotica.
 
Back
Top