Boys that act like girly sluts

johnnysdirtysecret

Really Experienced
This is totally my fetish. I love those boys that make better slutty girls than girls do. These days so many women seem happy in just jeans, t shirts, no makeup etc. If you really want someone to put the effort in, wearing stockings, short skirts, sexy lingerie, it's often a sissy, crossdresser femboy.

I'm a straight, married guy, but it really turns me on seeing those boys that make eager sluts, when they're dressed like girls and really want to give head, swallow cum, get a dick in their ass, all the things that normal girls don't like so much to do.

This is a fetish and a fantasy, that's why I've put it in this part of the forum. It's not about guys who are getting their gender reassigned to be women, fair play to them, but that's not what this is about. This is about how crossdressers, trannies and sissies can make better slut girls than girls!

There's a lot of stories on this site and forum content from these sexy wannabe sluts, but not so much from the guys that are not about the dressing up and acting slutty themselves, but get off on those that do. So, here's a thread for this fetish from that perspective.

"...when they're dressed like girls and really want to give head, swallow cum, get a dick in their ass"... my God, isn't it awesome when your fantasy matches ours :eek:

"...when they're dressed like girls and really want to give head, swallow cum, get a dick in their ass"... my God, isn't it awesome when your fantasy matches ours :eek:

That's just why girly femboys are so hot. If I had a fantasy about a regular girl where she was dressed in sexy lingerie and I did those things to her, it wouldn't match with her fantasy. With crossdressing boybabes it can. I love when they want to be used like sluts as much as I want to use them! ;)

How do you know? You know every woman's fantasy?

Of course not. I'm making generalisations. But it seems from both personal experience and things I read on here that these fantasies are far more likely shared by sissies, trannies and femboys than by regular women. I know that's probably not completely true, but it seems to be for many.

Probably because for most women all that stuff is just business as usual.

We held a BDSM party for women and transwomen only-- there were six cis women ("cis" means "Same gender as your body's sex") and three transwomen showed up, two who live as women 24/7 and one lady who hardly ever gets to dress as a woman on account of needing to keep her job. The cis women were mostly just dressed in clothes that were easy to remove. The two full-time transwomen were more elaborate, but the one part-timer was dolled up to the max, in a little schoolgirl shirt and skirt, the pigtails, the whole thing...

Way more clothes than I ever plan on dealing with, ever again.

Although I wouldn't say no to a lady who wants to look like that and dangle from my arm...

Hey I love fem boys........they don't have to dress like a slutty girl......I just like it when they act like it ;)it.....

I know this sounds sissy, but after we are finished having sex with you guys....we still like being treated with respect:heart:
The dirty part is great for us but dont take that for granted because we still have soft hearts:)

I know this sounds sissy, but after we are finished having sex with you guys....we still like being treated with respect:heart:
The dirty part is great for us but dont take that for granted because we still have soft hearts:)

Yes I love those soft moments too.......I love the slutty, nasty part of you.....but I am very attracted to the soft, loving and needy side too......

Are you going to share?

I love fem boys, boys who act like slutty girls. I don't need them to dress like a girl, but I do love a slightly feminine mode of dress. I love those slutty fem boys who wear tights, leggings, soft tops.....who in the privacy of their bedroom wear their sisters or mothers garters, stockings, baby doll nighties. Their cocks fully exposed and available... I am so attracted to the conflict of innocence, the nasty little slut, and the shy boy wanting so badly to show me his gift of submission.

I love watching my twink who is such a fem boy....dress for me. I love holding his butt in my hands as he grinds his cock into mine.....I slip my hands down the back of his favorite leggings, probing his butt as he sighs. His kisses are so hot with passion, so much like the girl he yearns to be......

As he steps back, stripping, standing naked....before he dresses in his pink baby doll I ponder how lucky I am......then once dressed.....I pull the front of his little panties down to kiss the tip of his cock.......before I slip my cock into him and filling him with me cum.......

Last edited:
I love fem boys, boys who act like slutty girls. I don't need them to dress like a girl, but I do love a slightly feminine mode of dress. I love those slutty fem boys who wear tights, leggings, soft tops.....who in the privacy of their bedroom wear their sisters or mothers garters, stockings, baby doll nighties. Their cocks fully exposed and available... I am so attracted to the conflict of innocence, the nasty little slut, and the shy boy wanting so badly to show me his gift of submission.

I love watching my twink who is such a fem boy....dress for me. I love holding his butt in my hands as he grinds his cock into mine.....I slip my hands down the back of his favorite leggings, probing his butt as he sighs. His kisses are so hot with passion, so much like the girl he yearns to be......

As he steps back, stripping, standing naked....before he dresses in his pink baby doll I ponder how luck I am......then once dressed.....I pull the front of his little panties down to kiss the tip of his cock.......before I slip my cock into him and filling him with me cum.......

ummm, wow!

Probably because for most women all that stuff is just business as usual.

We held a BDSM party for women and transwomen only-- there were six cis women ("cis" means "Same gender as your body's sex") and three transwomen showed up, two who live as women 24/7 and one lady who hardly ever gets to dress as a woman on account of needing to keep her job. The cis women were mostly just dressed in clothes that were easy to remove. The two full-time transwomen were more elaborate, but the one part-timer was dolled up to the max, in a little schoolgirl shirt and skirt, the pigtails, the whole thing...

Way more clothes than I ever plan on dealing with, ever again.

Although I wouldn't say no to a lady who wants to look like that and dangle from my arm...

I admire your tenacity, Stella. You're a stronger gal than I for posting about real people in all these bonehead threads.

I admire your tenacity, Stella. You're a stronger gal than I for posting about real people in all these bonehead threads.
Waste of time, huh? You're probably right. Still, I can't resist this one:

I am so attracted to the conflict of innocence, the nasty little slut, and the shy boy wanting so badly to show me his gift of submission.
That good old-fashioned virgin/whore dichotomy, yeppers. If only it were kept to the twinks who feel like roleplaying for you, and not still slopped all over so many women in so many non-consensual ways.

Waste of time, huh? You're probably right. Still, I can't resist this one:

That good old-fashioned virgin/whore dichotomy, yeppers. If only it were kept to the twinks who feel like roleplaying for you, and not still slopped all over so many women in so many non-consensual ways.

Oh I agree Stella. I am not one for contrived scenes myself.....nor am I one to ever force another. I have had wonderful experiences in my life, but will not succumb to cheap thrills. There must be a chemistry there, a natural attraction to each other, a genuine melding of roles. Although I say I am a bit more Dom, I love my capacity to recognize my vulnerabilities.......and the person who welcomes my capacity to be honest and open.

Oh I agree Stella. I am not one for contrived scenes myself.....nor am I one to ever force another. I have had wonderful experiences in my life, but will not succumb to cheap thrills. There must be a chemistry there, a natural attraction to each other, a genuine melding of roles. Although I say I am a bit more Dom, I love my capacity to recognize my vulnerabilities.......and the person who welcomes my capacity to be honest and open.
This makes me heart you a little bit. ;)

Cuddles with you, baby kisses:kiss:

Back