Welcome to Prison, Ladies (Open For All)

Hooray! Welcome on board, feel free to create a character and come on in!

(sits back and waits in anticipation for LizVegas's new character)
 
Last edited:
"Back on the inside, Stretch?" one of the cuter inmates grinned as I walked by on my way to my assigned cell.

Carrying my pillow and sheet and personals thru the courtyard was always a defining moment of my stays on the inside.

"Have we had sex before?" I shot back at the bitter looking redhead. "I don't want to stab any of you bitches, but this kitty only likes cock despite what might still be written on the bathroom walls in this dump."
 
I manage to get out of the “doctors” office unscathed as hcand his assistant were called out by prison staff to an emergency meeting,just some emotional and verbal attacks more than anything. I think not much of it, best i can. Figuring they work iff intimidation and i cannot afford to get rattled in my young DA career. I manage to collect ny button down dress and make it to a restroom and fix my attire. I then check phone for any messages to see if i need to meet anyine else to help my case.
 
"Hello? Where's my fucking bitch caseworker? And don't give me that lame budget cuts excuse. I get one phone call, right? Well, I'm using it to call my caseworker. Hello? Anyone? New inmate here! I need my orientation speech!"

;) :)
 
I enter and introduce myself “hello I am Kimberly Cumstrom, assistant DA. Here to help you in your issues here and help you with any trouble you may encounter here. Inhave not gotten your case file yet miss..??... tell me a little about yourself and what do you think got you here at Lit State Penitenteriary?
 
"Well, number one, I'm innocent. Duh."

"Number two, I love that skirt - do you mind if I ask where you got it?"

"Do you do yoga? You're in like amazing shape. I totally need to get back to doing yoga. I mean, when you're crazy ass tall like I am, if you don't have a little grace when you move people think you're a geek!"

"Anyway, it was totally coincidental I was in that bank when it was getting robbed. I have an account there. I'm allowed to conduct business like a normal person, right? I swear I had no idea my doofus ex-husband and his crew were planning to jack the joint. I mean, it's just a simple case of wrong place, wrong time, bad decision five years ago when I said 'yes' to some moron who I met in Las Vegas when I was at a particularly vulnerable time in my life."
 
Blushing a bit at the compliments i say “ thank you i do a bit of yoga and jog 2 miles a day as i see youbeye up my long 40” legs and 5’10 frame. “ i got this dress at Macy’s Department stores. “Everyone says their innoncent here hun and cooberating evidence to your story?” You seem focused on myvbutton down dress and maybe even underneath it.
 
Tricia stood in the middle of the medical room, hands on top of her head and her legs spread open. Her uniform remained in a pile on the tile floor beside her, and she did her best to keep her eyes forward and chin up. The air conditioner had clicked on and she felt a breeze against her exposed skin. Sunlight from the barred window covered her naked body, and she swallowed as she waited for the doctor to approach and begin his examination. She heard the latex glove snap on and almost jumped.

One of the doctors turned the examination light on, and Tricia had to shut her eyes.

"This will be a thorough examination of inmate Wells, are we ready to proceed?"
 
Last edited:
I stare at the gorgeous, butt naked woman standing at attention calmly awaiting her fate on the other side of the glass in the next room.

"I suppose after this I have to pass a medical exam, too, huh?"

:D
 
The doctors began their examination by weighing Tricia, then measuring her body up and down, including her waist. Tricia felt like she was being fitted for a dress, until one of the latex gloves cupped her breast and rolled it around in his hand before letting it plop down. The doctors read out numbers, then ordered Tricia to bend over and clutch her ankles.
 
Last edited:
jailbird

My boyfriends fault...i dont belong here ....veronica is wrongly accused...this is insane im here im soooo scared
 
Dr. Kevin Lane examined the gorgeous woman in front of him. He had ordered her to bend down and grab her ankles, mostly because he wanted to see her do it. If questioned, he could make the excuse that it gave him easier access to the body cavities that needed to be searched. He could even explain groping her nipple as a breast exam or searching for piercings. But the truth was he had long since given up on tiring concepts like propriety and dignity for the human slime that came through here.

When he was young and idealistic, he harbored notions of doing good for humanity. He volunteered at a free clinic while he interned at St. Aloycious hospital. One night his uncle, a prison official, told him that the prison needed a doctor for a few days as the regular doc was out sick. That seemed to be perfect. He could get good experience while helping the disadvantaged, right up his alley.

One false allegation by an 18 year old thief ended his career. She was looking for a payday and an early release, and he was the victim. He was never charged but the damage was done. Even though her claim was proven false, the hospital chose not to renew his internship.

Lucky for Kevin, the previous doc kicked the bucket and his uncle was a able to get Kevin the job. That was when he was 26. Now he was 42 and all that idealism had turned to bitterness and cynicism.

So here he was, gorgeous woman bent over, ass and pussy presented like a cat in heat. It made his pulse jump and his cock throb at the thought of thoroughly examining this helpless piece of societal refuse. He'd molest her as much as he could without getting himself into trouble, she'd leave, and he'd be there alone with a rock hard dick and nowhere to put it. For this, went to 8 years of college.

For an instant he looked outside of the glass and saw his next patient. He stared in disbelief when he saw her. The little cunt that had gotten him into trouble those years ago. What was her name, Liz? It was time for his revenge.

He pulled a pair of rubber gloves out and put one on, making sure to snap it loudly. "Tricia, stand on the line on the floor there and bend down and put your hands on the exam table," he said, pointing to a line of tape about a foot from the table.

He put his other glove on with a snap and motioned for the other prisoner to be brought in. The guard have him a quizzical look and led the other prisoner into the exam room. "Have her get those clothes off and assume the position the other prisoner is in," he ordered the guard.


He went to his office and opened his bag. This night was about to get very interesting.
 
Liz gets taken back to her cell, cutting out talk short, for now. I look at my notes and decide to move in tontalking to more people to help my case.
 
Charles Dodgson entered nervously through the big steel gates. He had never been into a prison before. Having recently qualified as a star pupil from theological college at the age of 25, this was his first proper job. He was looking forward to meeting the inmates and helping them with their spiritual lives, providing support and guidance for them in moral matters. He was confident that his liberal college education would be excellent preparation for the role.

The interview with the prison warden had gone well. Apparently there had been a prison chaplain before, but he had had to leave, for personal reasons that the warden was unable to explain, over a year ago. So they were keen to fill the vacancy. His duties were to conduct a service on Sunday mornings, and to run one-on-one confidential sessions on Monday and Wednesday afternoons in his private office, at which the ladies would be able to discuss any issues of concern they might have and benefit from his moral guidance. He hoped he might be abke to introduce some of them to the joy of God's love. The warden did mention that he was aware of some lapses in morality among a few of the inmates, though he did not go into any details. Charles was glad that it was a women's prison, since he was sure that they would be better behaved than men.

Together with the Warden, they wrote a note explaining his new role and the services that he offered, and that was distributed to all the inmates.
 
Anderson sighed deeply as he drove his car into the staff lot, smiling as he saw his parking space was still there. His little period of enforced leave had been great when it started, but the weeks had dragged in and he was almost happy to have been reinstated.

He'd spent most of the last month in the gym, working off some anger and fighting to control his other urges. His teacher friend had been useful for the first couple of weeks but she'd fucked off on a cruise and left him dry.

Nodding his hellos as he moved through the corridors and went to collect his equipment, smirking at his reflection as he fastened his duty belt.
 
I sit in a conference/ meeting room, lolking over case info. dressed professionally as usual, button down lavender dress 2" above the knees, nude pantyhose, 2, strappy lavender heels, as i am frustrated by the run around i am getting here in this “corrupr” prison. Only getting half truths from inmates and stonewalled by guards.
 
He goes to the administration block, sure in himself that they'll be some crap duty waiting for him, or another bank of online pc bullshit he has to complete.

He smiles as he sees the room empty asides the secretary, his right hand unconsciously dropping to his crotch as he eyes her up.

Pleasantly surprised that there is nothing too pressing for him, he's instructed to go and deal with a nosey DA.

"Anything you say", he replies, groping the secretary's ass, "but i expect you in the store room in half an hour"

He wandered nonchalantly along towards the conference room as ordered, wondering who he was baby sitting, expecting some suit to be sat there. He stopped outside the door,straightening up his uniform before walking in.

Anderson paused in the open doorway as he looked at the female sat there, his head flitting through where he'd seen her before... then he remembered...

"Can't keep you away eh...?"
 
I say bothing as i look up at you scrolling through case files, then looking up i say” here to help or are you part of this corruption around here? I ask trying to forget our past interactions. You seeing my button diwn dress play the “ need to frisk” angle being a guard and all.
 
Anderson stood in the doorway, filling it as he looked around the room, smiling, before walking in. He paused while the door closed over behind him, reaching back to turn the lock.

"I love this room...", he murmured, running his hand over the back of one of the heavy leather upholstered chairs, "nice chairs... solid table..."

He reached down and pushed her files away across the table as his other hand dropped to graze his crotch.

"I have missed your little visits... Miss DA"

Anderson spun her chair about to face him, stepping in, straddling her legs, pinning her knees together. He reached for her chin, raising her eyes to his groin, pausing then bringing her to look up at him.

"Hands on the arm rests... and do not let go..."
 
Back
Top