Any men on the east cost?

SexPlz

Virgin
First post. Trying this site again since I'm sick of all the same old ways of meeting people and not having any luck. I don't think I'm too picky, I just want someone I actually click or have some kind of connection with even though it would be NSA. I've actually been stuck on one guy for about a year now but the timing has always been wrong for us and we are now 2k miles apart. Next thing I know I'm a year older and not getting any and he won't be back for another 4 months. Right. So, anyway, I'm not skinny but don't think I'm as big as typical BBWS. I know that doesn't help my choices in men but obviously there are a lot here who do like it so yeah.

First post. Trying this site again since I'm sick of all the same old ways of meeting people and not having any luck. I don't think I'm too picky, I just want someone I actually click or have some kind of connection with even though it would be NSA. I've actually been stuck on one guy for about a year now but the timing has always been wrong for us and we are now 2k miles apart. Next thing I know I'm a year older and not getting any and he won't be back for another 4 months. Right. So, anyway, I'm not skinny but don't think I'm as big as typical BBWS. I know that doesn't help my choices in men but obviously there are a lot here who do like it so yeah.

Welcome to Lit. I am about as east coast as you can get and still keep your toes dry. Hope you enjoy yourself while your are here.

I happen to be a man on the east coast here, and enjoy women like you who are neither skinny nor a BBW.

I'm a guy on the east coast, although there's a lot of east coast to go around... I'm always up to chat, although I haven't had much luck finding anyone to chat with on this site. I'm 26, you sound like the kind of woman I'm usually interested in, although to be honest aside from some flirting I'm not sure I'd be what you're after here. Always up to chat though, just send me a PM if you're ever bored!

greetings from Charleston, SC, and welcome to the site!

I'm sure you'll have no problem finding thoughtful, worthy men to tempt you here... just get into the stories and forum and post! good luck, and don't be a stranger... ;)

I'm quite near the east coast - but it's the east coast of England, which I suspect is not the same east coast you're referring to. Lots of countries have an east coast.... ;)

With about 2000 miles of coast line, you might do better if you could narrow it down a bit.

With about 2000 miles of coast line, you might do better if you could narrow it down a bit.

Well, since I'm often in different states, I decided to generalize. Ok, North eastern coast better?

Currently in CT.
Sometimes MA. Often NY. Sometimes MD. Sometimes FL.

Still looking.

Last edited:
I'm in middle GA, but I only come as a package since it sounds like you are looking for real life meets. Check my profile and let me know if you think you are interested. I am sure you have quite the full PM box at the moment, have fun sifting through all that.

BBWs can still be sexy. I absolutely love feeling those soft hips when the lady is riding on top, and hearing the sound of flesh slapping against my groin as I thrust upwards into her from below.Mmmm....and the vision of those lovely breasts hanging down like forbidden fruits. Please submit photo. i love a curvy woman but the largest woman i have been with was 5'8" 180lbs with Ds and I found that size just perfect for me since I am 5'10" 190lbs.

Back