Allgemeiner Chat-Thread - [u.a. Ein Wort/Ein Satz - Postings]

Byron In Exile

Frederick Fucking Chopin
This was a thread on German Lit, but the moderator closed it because he didn't like what was being said.

Well, it's my belief that Germans are as entitled to exercise their right to free speech as everyone is.

So here the thread appears again in a place where nobody will censor it.

If people post in German, don't flip out. Not everybody knows English.

This was a thread on German Lit, but the moderator closed it because he didn't like what was being said.

Well, it's my belief that Germans are as entitled to exercise their right to free speech as everyone is.

So here the thread appears again in a place where nobody will censor it.

If people post in German, don't flip out. Not everybody knows English.

I hope they bring their own beer and pretzels.

MOM! The Germans are being MEAN to me!

Another thread bitching about the German board?

Pathetic.

Die Gedanken sind frei, wer kann sie erraten,
sie fliegen vorbei wie nächtliche Schatten.
Kein Mensch kann sie wissen, kein Jäger erschießen
mit Pulver und Blei: Die Gedanken sind frei!

Ich denke was ich will und was mich beglücket,
doch alles in der Still', und wie es sich schicket.
Mein Wunsch und Begehren kann niemand verwehren,
es bleibet dabei: Die Gedanken sind frei!

Und sperrt man mich ein im finsteren Kerker,
das alles sind rein vergebliche Werke.
Denn meine Gedanken zerreißen die Schranken
und Mauern entzwei: Die Gedanken sind frei!

Drum will ich auf immer den Sorgen absagen
und will mich auch nimmer mit Grillen mehr plagen.
Man kann ja im Herzen stets lachen und scherzen
und denken dabei: Die Gedanken sind frei!

Ich liebe den Wein, mein Mädchen vor allen,
sie tut mir allein am besten gefallen.
Ich sitz nicht alleine bei einem Glas Weine,
mein Mädchen dabei: Die Gedanken sind frei!

Foreigners go home! The GB is a German-free zone.

By the way, ^^^ this was a joke. Though our languages are very different phonetically, we are Germanic cousins. As far as I'm concerned, any Germans seeking to scale the wall out of the Allgemeiner Chat are welcome here.

Are you suggesting we launch an invasion of the German board (aka DDR)?
Not possible.

The Fuehrer of the German Board has ME-262s that will destroy our bombers well before they reach their targets.

However, his Navy is shit.

The General Board is basically an unsinkable aircraft carrier. He cannot touch us.

So we sit tight.

Not possible.

The Fuehrer of the German Board has ME-262s that will destroy our bombers well before they reach their targets.

However, his Navy is shit.

The General Board is basically an unsinkable aircraft carrier. He cannot touch us.

So we sit tight.

Perhaps we could reach Germany via the French board? We invade in France, and then push our way across the German border.

Perhaps we could reach Germany via the French board? We invade in France, and then push our way across the German border.

But don't start a second invasion in Holland this time, didn't went that well last time...
I could tell you if there were some nazis in a hideout there, although I would have to phone my Mum, she always knows everything.

Well that's an interesting plan. Is there a French Lit?

Unless they've already surrendered, of course.

But don't start a second invasion in Holland this time, didn't went that well last time...
I could tell you if there were some nazis in a hideout there, although I would have to phone my Mum, she always knows everything.

make weed and hookers legal for tourists again or there's no telling what might happen.

Back