Slut Ray Gun

SEVERUSMAX

Benevolent Master
Joined
Apr 1, 2004
Posts
28,995
You've probably read some commenters in the story feedback section speak of the "Martian Slut Ray" effect that seems to happen to some female characters, typically married women, who for no obvious reason start cheating on their husbands, often very promiscuously.

Well, that gave me the idea that, what if there were something similar, designed by some aliens who were convinced that we humans were just a bunch of stuck-up prudes who needed some loosening up to prepare us for joining the Galactic Federation or whatever?

Now, what if, for no obvious reason, this device fell into the hands of a horny male virgin in his college years or immediate post-grad years, one who badly needed to get laid and couldn't get women to look twice at him? Or maybe a horny, unhappily faithful husband who saw his chance to break free of his marriage vows by turning his wife so slutty that she didn't give two shits about his fooling around and turning the neighbors' wives so slutty that they would jump into the sack with him? What if multiple devices ended up in multiple hands and their cumulative effect was to make women everywhere start slutting it up to the extreme (in my view, that's a positive, but I love sluts as long as they're not jealous hypocrites about it).

Well, it might be fun to picture the debauched utopia that the aliens intended developing almost overnight, might it not?
 
My wife

Hey , great idea. I need one of those. Every time my wife and I go out I'll give her a little zap. Then we cap off the night with a new man in our bed with her fucking her brains out!
 
Oh, forgot to mention that the ray gun inoculates against all STDs and HIV, but makes the people hyper fertile.
 
Back
Top