Spread-eagle bondage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Now in this position I would love to sensually dominate my partner. I would like to give her an erotic spanking but definitely not a painful one. I would also caress her body with my fingertips and make her ache for relief. Then I think at the appropriate time I would like to take her from behind. Being bent over and as helpless as she is I would hope that she would have intense orgasms.
 
First Time?

What was your first time like? Did you suggest it, or did your partner? Had you always thought about being tied up, or was there something you saw or heard that made you want to try?
 
I definitely don't want to torture anyone because I don't want it done to me either. However I am very intrigued by forcing a woman to have multiple orgasms. I would love to see how long it takes and how much she would have to beg and plead to have it stopped.

I'm in
 
She is hot!

Wonder what the coragated looking tubing is on the far right of the picture.

I'm stealing this one.
 
I definitely don't want to torture anyone because I don't want it done to me either. However I am very intrigued by forcing a woman to have multiple orgasms. I would love to see how long it takes and how much she would have to beg and plead to have it stopped.

WOW! I have always wanted that done to me. I too have wondered how much I could take before begging to stop.
 


tumblr_mqkugmttnG1sptkjvo1_500.gif
 
OMG - bucket list! :devil:

I'd love to see the full version of that list. :devil:

I soooo want a house with a basement ... and/or for hub's to surprise me on my birthday with a woman like her! :cattail:

I wish I had a basement also. There's nothing kinky about the basement of my apartment building, unless one happens to get a thrill out of trash compactors, or clothes washing machines.
 
She is hot!

Wonder what the coragated looking tubing is on the far right of the picture.

I'm stealing this one.

If it is the picture with the slim, tan young lady, I don’t think those are corrugated tubes. I think they are floggers made from chain mail.

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • 292F8931-C128-463C-8455-C75BDC39E331.jpeg
    292F8931-C128-463C-8455-C75BDC39E331.jpeg
    35.5 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
So this is why he was going to use the gag :eek:



The frame looks uncomfortable, but effective :D

Had a bed like that. One wrong move and it would collapse to the floor. Usually taking skin off the ankle down to the bone or nearly breaking fingers. That's the bottom half of a trundle bed.

And yeah, not real comfy...but isn't that the point?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top