Cream pies from other men...

:mad:

Wow such negative energy. I think we can express our opinions and explore our sexuality without having to pin labels on other people and resort to disparaging ethnic slurs.

I consider myself straight for a few reasons. I really like pussy, I could never be in a committed and loving relationship with a man, and I really love pussy. Now I do enjoy eating my own cum from my wife's tits, face, pussy. I would lick her creampie in a heartbeat if it was someone's else. I have sucked cock and would even consider taking it in the ass in the right situation.

So some will call me gay, latent homosexual, bi, faggot. Whatever if that helps you to avoid coming to terms with your feeling, Oh well.

So a man can have sex with hundreds of women, father dozens of children, but if he sucks one cock he's gay? That really doesn't follow.

Exactly!
 
Some people and their silly, ignorant prejudices never cease to amaze me. My hubby has loved creampies for most of the time we have been married and we celebrated 34 years last September. He is no more gay Than the foolish person who said this silly statement in the first place. He was a decorated Marine and was severely wounded in Vietnam. He has been a successful business man and artist with a camera as a cinematographer for major motion pictures. Founded and ran a very successful production company and I know 95% have seen his work for years. He has been a real man in bed and in real everyday life. So he has a couple of items he enjoys on our sexual menu. So what? Why does that deserve or anyone like him deserve this kind of negativity. It is downright stupid, in my way of thinking.

Now can we please get back to more fun and enjoyable subjects that this thread is about and ignore the foolish negativity?
 
WOOT!!!!!

my wife just informed me that she will be going to spend the night with one of her lovers..

guess who gets "Cream Pie" for breakfast????
 
Creampie Eating.....

I have eaten my own creampies many times over the years, but never ones from another donor.
I might add that I have left some serious creampies for husbands to enjoy either in my presence or in private....
 
I want to take the first step

The first thing I want to is eat my wife's pussy out after I have shot my load. She tried to get me to do it once but I walked and there has never been a repeat offer. The taste of cum does not bother me. When I was young ans did not know better I have used my mouth to clean my fresh cum off my sheets.
If I can get to clean my creampie out of my wife, I am creepy and perverted enough to clean another man's creampie out of her too.
 
A big big fantasy of mine but my man won't even clean his own up never mind another man's. It totally grosses him out unfortunately.
 
Love creampie eating

As a bi man I am very happy to clean up after either myself or another guy. It's something I came to in my later years (am now 53) and love eating out a woman after she's just been fucked hard. I've been lucky enough to partake on several occasions with MF couples in filthy MMF play. I'm in SW England if I can be of assistance to anyone!
 
This is still surprising for me and I still can't believe how men love cleaning a woman's messy vagina with thick cum from another man.

It's really so surprising for me.

Pussy creampies are possibly the hottest thing in the world, however men tend to lose the drive immediately after cumming themselves. So I don't see it as surprising that a creampie from another man can be even more appealing. I have no problems with going down on my girlfriend when her pussy is full of hot cum from another guy, I love it for how kinky it is.
 
Pussy creampies are possibly the hottest thing in the world, however men tend to lose the drive immediately after cumming themselves. So I don't see it as surprising that a creampie from another man can be even more appealing. I have no problems with going down on my girlfriend when her pussy is full of hot cum from another guy, I love it for how kinky it is.

Fuck, I'd just about cum seeing another man's frosting on my girlfriend's pussy, seeping from her wet pink lips!
 
Back
Top