Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^^ I like this.

I'm glad you had an awesome day!

And

Happy Valentine's Day, NM!!!

As sad as it is to cluck "so long" to your groomed cock avvie, the new candy heart is APPROVED!
I'll bring the cock back in a few days. Y'all can make your own hearts here. :)

Blurt: You disagree with me and some other people, so you threaten to kill our children? Classy. Oh, and I'm screencapping everything, motherfucker.

A poem in honor of today:

Roses are great,
Violets are fine,
I'll be the 6,
If you'll be the 9.

:devil::rose::D

What the?!!
Our town is having some "community drama" at the moment. It's made local--if not national--news over here.

People who come down on the legal (unpopular) position are getting threatened via Facebook and other online outlets. Lists are being made. It's ugly.

What was said to me and some other people today was, "ur kids are retarded Lil bastards and they need to be hung by a tree in my back yard."

Our town is having some "community drama" at the moment. It's made local--if not national--news over here.

People who come down on the legal (unpopular) position are getting threatened via Facebook and other online outlets. Lists are being made. It's ugly.

What was said to me and some other people today was, "ur kids are retarded Lil bastards and they need to be hung by a tree in my back yard."

God that's downright vile and repulsive...:mad:

^^^^ I like this.

I'm glad you had an awesome day!

And

Happy Valentine's Day, NM!!!

Thank you M, and a very happy Valentine's day to you as well, even though it's probably long over in your neck of the woods.

Happy V-Day to all my Lit friends.:rose:

That's just disgusting. I'm sorry you're going through that, Eilan.

NM: was particularly tickled by the spit & the speculum. :D

eilan: screen caps are definitely the way to go.

ed

Last edited:
Thanks, all. It'll be fine. :)

A lawsuit has been filed, and the Memo for Protective Order is full of examples of social media postings about our issue. Plaintiffs in these types of cases generally get lots of threats, so they often want to remain anonymous. (I am not involved in the lawsuit, BTW.)

It's amazing how people think that hiding behind a computer makes them anonymous, even if they're posting under their own names on a Facebook account. :rolleyes:

It is usually people with weak arguments, who are unable to support their postion with solid facts or credible evidence, that resort to bullying and threatening tactics. Thugs.

Sorry you are dealing with this. Threatening the well-being of kids is low... heads should roll.

It's amazing how people think that hiding behind a computer makes them anonymous, even if they're posting under their own names on a Facebook account. :rolleyes:

It's NOT?!?!?!?!?!? :eek: Shit!!!! Now people are gonna know of my affinity for nipples!:eek::eek:

It does boggle the mind how people can be so cavalier and stupid with their information and things they say via digital devices.:rolleyes:

It is usually people with weak arguments, who are unable to support their postion with solid facts or credible evidence, that resort to bullying and threatening tactics. Thugs.

Sorry you are dealing with this. Threatening the well-being of kids is low... heads should roll.

I like to use weak arguments all the time. At the end of it, you just say something like, "That's what Hilter would do!" Or "That is exactly what a racist would say." Shuts them up every time. All you have to do is bring it back to Hitler or racism and you're argument is sound. No need for kid violence.

From a thread on the Personals Board
I'm a boy. I've been married to my girl for many, many years. My dinkie has been in her cunt, and my body has pumped hers, countless numbers of times. I can now hardly function without my boy peepee being able to empty its baby-making cum into her girl peepee frequently.
Girl peepee? I think he's doin' it wrong.

My husband is watching Gold Rush. I wasn't really paying attention until I heard someone say "glory hole gold." I said to my husband, "Is it called 'glory hole gold' when there's actually a woman on the other side of the glory hole?"

Blurt: Instagram, why has it taken me so long to find you? Now I too, am addicted to making perfectly good photos look like crap with random filters.

Now you can take photos breakfast, lunch and dinner and post them to facebook with the associated description of "Yum - so looking forward to this" :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back