I probably shouldn't...

I am loving the pictures, especially in the kimono. Made my Sunday afternoon and you are gorgeous :)
 
You are all too sweet - not sure I deserve it though, but it's highly appreciated...:heart:
 
I would offer to take you out and show you a good time but in my part of England, it is raining, then hailstones and now Sun it is hard to keep up!!
 
Know that everything always gets better dear! You're a sweet person who I am sure will find that everything turns out great for you in the end. Lean on your friends for help and let them boost your spirits!
 
Hi all...

Feeling a little worried, lonely and depressed this weekend... anyone have some words of encouragement?

hi AG

sorry to hear you are struggling. Keep your head up this too shall pass and a new phase will begin for you.
 
I hope this will pass quickly and in a good way...not something that is under my control, so nothing I can do, only hope for the best....

Thanks all...
 
I hope this will pass quickly and in a good way...not something that is under my control, so nothing I can do, only hope for the best....

Thanks all...

Its always tough when things are not in your control. However, you know you always have those of us here who are right with you hoping for the best and that as someone else has already said, that it does all turn out ok. Best I can do from here is this: ((HUGGLES))
Take care
:rose: x 13
 
I hope this will pass quickly and in a good way...not something that is under my control, so nothing I can do, only hope for the best....

Thanks all...
That's usually when we feel depressed, when we are not in control. Just go with it, whatever it is, try to make it fun if possible and smile!!!
 
I'm ok, thanks - just tired of sadness and emotional rollercoaster rides. Just want some happiness soon!
 
I'm ok, thanks - just tired of sadness and emotional rollercoaster rides. Just want some happiness soon!

((Huggs))

You definitely deserve it, and I wish you all the happiness you deserve.
:rose: x 13
 
I'm ok, thanks - just tired of sadness and emotional rollercoaster rides. Just want some happiness soon!

Hey, we've all been there. There's happiness out there - just got to dust yourself down sometimes and persevere in searching for it xx
 
Back
Top