New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

I'm really new to literotica.
Gosh! this place is definitely too big!
i'm losing my way around here

Neway,
My name is John Jacob
i'm doing my college rit now,
so much into kinky stuff especially femdom lookin for other women in this,
Once again a BIG HELLO to all

ps:i juz luv my profile pic
 
Hi all.

So this is all very new to me. I think I've always known but have tried to deny it for a long time; as it is I'm still coming to terms with what I'm feeling, why I'm feeling it and when and it's all very frightening. I'm intrigued by bondage and pleasure and pain (though you wouldn't think it if you looked at me/knew me) and have very VERY little experience with it. Still, I find myself interested in BDSM more often than not.

Anyway, long story short, I think I'm a sub.

And that's the first time I've said it out loud. Wow.

So yeah, I'm a straight female with submissive leanings and I figure I'll be hanging out around here trying to get the lay of the land so I ought to say hi. Oh, and does anyone have any recommendations of discussion threads I should maybe look at? Thanks in advance.

~K
 
Intro...

Well, although I have been a member here for a dog's age, I haven't been on the boards in about 6 years. So I am coming back to see what I have missed.

I am female, submissive, and very curious. I enjoy writing and hope to post new stories soon.
 
“Hi,” I look around the room tentatively. Inside I am shaking. “My name is Passing. I- I’m a submissive.” I can barely hear my own voice; I don’t know how anyone else can hear me. “It’s been 34 minutes since my last posting…”

Sorry, this scene always comes to mind whenever I have to introduce myself. I’ve been putting this off for some time. This is the part of joining a new group (any group) that I hate. I have suffered public humiliation my entire life so it is not one of my turn-ons.

I’m 42 years old and married. I’ve been into BDSM long before I knew any labels. I was ashamed of these desires for many years until a very dominant man came into my life and allowed me to be everything I always wanted to be. Since his death, my life hasn’t been the same.

So I hang around here in the shadows because I feel safe here; Because I feel whole when I am surrounded by you people; Because even though I am happy in my marriage there is something inside that is still crying.

Please try not to be too judgmental with my literary attempts, I write from passion and am still oblivious to the subtleties of grammar and punctuation. So when you correct me please be specific so I can learn. Just saying ‘you overuse commas,’ will just make me shrug and say, “uhhmmm. Okay, in what way?”

I tend to say what is on my mind, I try to be intelligent (it doesn’t always work lol) and if I am wrong or you can sway me to your way of thinking I am not afraid of publicly admitting it (I see no reason for another to suffer because of my actions).

And you may have notice I tend to say too much so I am signing off…

Passing
 
hi.......=)

i read stories and it brought out so much of my fantasy that i needed to join to find out what more is there to this site. i must say hi to get aquainted but it is alittle confusing here, so i hope i can find friends and possibly develop something great here=)

my fantasy is being tied up and forced to cum....... thought of losing control turns me on but ofcourse i have yet to even experience a real orgasm from a man so it is all just in my head and now u all kno my secret that i have been keeping in my mind =)
 
Hi, I'm new here. I guess, I've pretty much established in my head I'm a sub. I spent a lot of years thinking I was maybe just a bit messed up, but last few months I've been wandering the stories and lately the message boards and I kind of feel like I know who I am now.
 
Such a welcoming thread!

I wanted to come and say Hello as well!! :)

Through sharing with an amazing friend, who has held my hand through the discovery, I have learned I am submissive and want to be punished and have enjoyed learning all that this can mean!

This is an amazing forum! And I am looking forward to discovering the submissive within me!

**waves** Hello there! Literotica folks!! :)
 
BDSM Newbie

Hello i am looking for new ideas in my new relationship. I am into every and anything. but scat. I am f 26 and M 48. i am very sub. we are at the point we he has ownership over me.
I am looking for friends to that are at the same sick and open mind that we are. we are from the eastern part MI. Give me some ideas.

you can contact me

canusmanes2 at yahoo
 

Attachments

  • IM001041.JPG
    IM001041.JPG
    22.2 KB · Views: 102
Hello

Hello. I am 52, live in England, have been in a long-distance BDSM relationship with a submissive I met online for six years. We meet occasionally.

I'm still exploring my feelings about domination and submission. I found this place by searching for information on somnophilia. I am a domme, interested in control and bondage...I'm not so into inflicting pain, but I do love to bite.

I have been writing erotica for about fifteen years. I have had a long break in which I haven't written anything, and the erotica I used to write was vanilla... as I was, so I am looking forward to exploring the things which I have been experimenting with in real life.

This seems like a friendly and accepting place, and I look forward to knowing you better.

My name means "may you live free" and was a Roman wish. I have found a lot of freedom within a BDSM relationship, which seems contradictory, but it enables me to be utterly myself, and to communicate my needs to my partner in a very open way.
Liberavivas
 
34 year old widower

Hello! I am somewhat new to the Lit boards. I've been browsing for a little while, but just started posting a bit. I am a 34 year old male who recently lost his wife to cancer. I have not dated in over 10 years and have not had sex in over 6 months. I am here to meet new friends and relieve some sexual tension.
 
new kid in town

Hi, I'm the face behind the mask of Dark_dreams_ shared.:) I'm 52, mostly straight with occasional forays into submissive sword swallowing if ya know what I mean.

After years of reading bdsm themed stories here and elsewhere, I decided to take swipe at writing.
My fantasy world is filled with strap-on wearing wild women who like to take chage and treat me like the b*tch that I am and strong men who aren't afraid to take control and force me to my knees.

Most of my real world experience has been much more vanilla. Maybe that will change. Who knows? I just know that the thought of being restrained and dominated appeals to me very much. As much as the thought of treating a consenting partner as my private sex toy does. Not sure if one out ways the other. Depends on the day of the week I guess.

In closing, not a troll, just a short stocky fellow with a seriously twisted mind.

Feel free to hit my inbox with any thoughts you would be kind enough to share with me...especially dark ones.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top