LADIES: tit fuck questionaire

Status
Not open for further replies.

IluvBust

Really Experienced
1. How old were you when you were first tit fucked?

2. How old was he?

3. Did he cum? Where?

4. When titty fucking do you like kneeling, laying, stradling, or something cool i dont even know about?

5. Have you ever had multiple partners alternate titty fucking you?

6. Do you enjoy titty fucking? if so why?

7. Ever let strangers watch?

8. How big are your breasts?

9 Whos idea is it usually to titty fuck?

10. Best titty fucking story?

Last edited:
1. How old were you when you were first tit fucked?

2. How old was he?

3. Did he cum? Where?

Over my stomach and breasts

4. When titty fucking do you like kneeling, laying, stradling, or something cool i dont even know about?

They are all good but my favourite is to kneel up and press my breasts together around him.

5. Have you ever had multiple partners alternate titty fucking you?

Yes, two men.

6. Do you enjoy titty fucking? if so why?

I love the sensation of a rod sliding between my breasts, but I also like the excitement I see on the face of the man.

7. Ever let strangers watch?

Yes, in a car, and at swinger clubs

8. How big are your breasts?

38C

9 Whos idea is it usually to titty fuck?

Usually the man, but I have a trick I reward a man with sometimes, I straddle his chest, facing his feet, and brush my breasts against his prick very gently until he is begging for more, then I press them around him and rub him with them until he cums. It is not my favourite position as I cannot see his expression, but I find it has an interesting effect.

That would be the first time I suppose, I was playing hard to get and my boyfriend was getting frustrated, which was what I wanted. We were watching Midnight Express, there is this scene where the girlfriend shows her boyfriend in prison her breasts while he plays with himself.

My boyfriend suddenly asked if I would do that for him if he was in prison. I said no but I would if he kept out of prison. I knelt on the floor in front of him and lifted up my T shirt, I had no bra on. I told him he could look but not touch and he started to play with himself like on the film, but when he came close to cuming I suddenly decided I wanted to be the one to make him cum so I slapped his hand away, pressed my breasts up against him and he pushed them hard together and slid up and down between them, then pulled back at the last minute and hosed me down with his cum. I lifted up each breast and licked them clean while he stared with mouth wide open.

He was rather shocked by the experience, for some reason he had got it into his head I was a good girl who did not do nasty things like that. I like to keep men guessing, does them good.

1. How old were you when you were first tit fucked? 17

2. How old was he?ummm.... older!

3. Did he cum? Where? on my face and tits..

4. When titty fucking do you like kneeling, laying, stradling, or something cool i dont even know about? kneeling is good.. but I also like laying also...

5. Have you ever had multiple partners alternate titty fucking you? no

6. Do you enjoy titty fucking? if so why? I love feeling a hard sock sliding between my tits and knowing soon I'll have cum to lick up..

7. Ever let strangers watch? sometimes..

8. How big are your breasts?38C

9 Whos idea is it usually to titty fuck? mostly.. his... but every now and then I just crave it

10. Best titty fucking story? ????????

1. How old were you when you were first tit fucked? 16

2. How old was he? 17

3. Did he cum? Where? All over my tits

4. When titty fucking do you like kneeling, laying, stradling, or something cool i dont even know about? Laying down

5. Have you ever had multiple partners alternate titty fucking you? Yes

6. Do you enjoy titty fucking? if so why? 2 Reasons; 1) I love watching a guy cum, and 2) I like the feel of a cock on my nipples

7. Ever let strangers watch? Yes

8. How big are your breasts? 34C

9 Whos idea is it usually to titty fuck? It varies

??

For me, it's usually more of a guy jacking off on my tits, rather than actually fucking them.

That would be the first time I suppose, I was playing hard to get and my boyfriend was getting frustrated, which was what I wanted. We were watching Midnight Express, there is this scene where the girlfriend shows her boyfriend in prison her breasts while he plays with himself.

My boyfriend suddenly asked if I would do that for him if he was in prison. I said no but I would if he kept out of prison. I knelt on the floor in front of him and lifted up my T shirt, I had no bra on. I told him he could look but not touch and he started to play with himself like on the film, but when he came close to cuming I suddenly decided I wanted to be the one to make him cum so I slapped his hand away, pressed my breasts up against him and he pushed them hard together and slid up and down between them, then pulled back at the last minute and hosed me down with his cum. I lifted up each breast and licked them clean while he stared with mouth wide open.

He was rather shocked by the experience, for some reason he had got it into his head I was a good girl who did not do nasty things like that. I like to keep men guessing, does them good.

If I read the rules right this is not breaking them, but a picture speaks a thousand words!

MikeLynnTraisawmv_000335902.jpg

Grey Eyes, you always have the best stories and this time a fantastic picture to go with it. Thank you xx

1. How old were you when you were first tit fucked? 14

2. How old was he? 18 i think coz he was on P plates

3. Did he cum? Where? yeah - everwhere i remember having a sticky neck probably from spit lol

usually laying on the bed (boring) but then it doesn't go for long coz i usually say fuck my mouth not my tits - then from that posy I sit or kneel head down to work :)

5. Have you ever had multiple partners alternate titty fucking you? no

6. Do you enjoy titty fucking? if so why? no coz I don't have huge tits so it's not real ideal if i squish them together there's not much of a tunnel

7. Ever let strangers watch? not yet

8. How big are your breasts? 10C or 12B

9 Whos idea is it usually to titty fuck? just happens

10. Best titty fucking story?don't have anything out of the ordinary to report

Last edited:
Nice pic.

Well, to save time. I love it. Doesnt matter the position, its all good. Best part is catching the cum in your mouth or licking your tits clean. *sigh* good times.

1. How old were you when you were first tit fucked? 20

2. How old was he? 24

3. Did he cum? Where? Yes, my neck and tits

4. When titty fucking do you like kneeling, laying, stradling, or something cool i dont even know about? lay

5. Have you ever had multiple partners alternate titty fucking you? no, actually only done this with hubby

6. Do you enjoy titty fucking? if so why? It doesn't do much for me, but he seems to enjoy it, so I'll do it for him. The feeling of a cock sliding between my tits is nice though, as is the warm cum splashing on my tits or neck.
7. Ever let strangers watch? not strangers,but friends

8. How big are your breasts? "C" cups now, "B" cups my first time

9 Whos idea is it usually to titty fuck? His, occasionally mine if I'm in pain from raggin and I think he needs to get off.

10. Best titty fucking story? Him cumming on my nipples then suckin the cum off, or tit fucking me while I was breast feeding and some milk coming out.

1. How old were you when you were first tit fucked? 20

2. How old was he? 24

3. Did he cum? Where? Yes, my neck and tits

4. When titty fucking do you like kneeling, laying, stradling, or something cool i dont even know about? lay

5. Have you ever had multiple partners alternate titty fucking you? no, actually only done this with hubby

6. Do you enjoy titty fucking? if so why? It doesn't do much for me, but he seems to enjoy it, so I'll do it for him. The feeling of a cock sliding between my tits is nice though, as is the warm cum splashing on my tits or neck.
7. Ever let strangers watch? not strangers,but friends

8. How big are your breasts? "C" cups now, "B" cups my first time

9 Whos idea is it usually to titty fuck? His, occasionally mine if I'm in pain from raggin and I think he needs to get off.

10. Best titty fucking story? Him cumming on my nipples then suckin the cum off, or tit fucking me while I was breast feeding and some milk coming out.[/QUOTE :)

This post inspired me to get tit fucked again yesterday. I pushed my boobs together and let hubby fuck them. It felt nice to feel his cock sliding between my tits. I got a nice deposit of cum on my neck when he came.

This post inspired me to get tit fucked again yesterday. I pushed my boobs together and let hubby fuck them. It felt nice to feel his cock sliding between my tits. I got a nice deposit of cum on my neck when he came.

hubby's a lucky guy!!!

big time:D

1. How old were you when you were first tit fucked? 23

2. How old was he? 36

3. Did he cum? Where? Yes, mostly in my mouth and on my breasts and face

4. When titty fucking do you like kneeling, laying, stradling, or something cool i dont even know about? love it when he straddles my chest as I hold on to the headboard then he pushes my tits together fucking them and making me suck his cock as the same time

5. Have you ever had multiple partners alternate titty fucking you? no only my hubby~ another fantasy hmm
6. Do you enjoy titty fucking? if so why? Love it esp when he tortures my nipples as he tit fucks me and I get to to suck his cock too
7. Ever let strangers watch? a couple of times- not strangers, my cousin saw us we forgot to lock the door to the house and she let herself in

8. How big are your breasts? still B cups loved it when I was preggy coz I got voluptous

9 Whos idea is it usually to titty fuck? His, when he sees my playing with my nipples

10. Best titty fucking story? the first time we got caught/ had an unwanted visitor(cousin) coz we didnt stop and he came so much

1. How old were you when you were first tit fucked? 18

2. How old was he? 19

3. Did he cum? Where? On my breasts and stomach

4. When titty fucking do you like kneeling, laying, stradling, or something cool i dont even know about?Laying, either me on top of him or he on top of me or next to eachother, depends

5. Have you ever had multiple partners alternate titty fucking you? No, just only one at a time

6. Do you enjoy titty fucking? if so why? Yes very much, just the feeling of him between my tits and then him cumming on me is great

7. Ever let strangers watch? No

8. How big are your breasts? Not very big, only A cup but its still nice

9 Whos idea is it usually to titty fuck? Both of us, but he likes it very much and often has the idea first

10. Best titty fucking story? -

1. 14
2. 19
3. Of course, over my tits, throat and face
4. laying
5. yes
6. yes, its kinda fun
7. yes
8. now 36c, then 36b
9. depends
10. just at a party. a guy straddling my chest, a guy in my mouth and one of them's gf working on my pussy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back