Sucking Cock With A Woman Present

6.jpg
 
I'd so love to do this. My partner is curious about me and another man, but she doesn't want to be there.

My interest is in the topic of this forum, I really want to give a blow job for the entertainment of a female spectator. Also I want to know what it feels like to have a cock in my mouth.

You'd have thought that would be easy enough to arrange in a big city like London wouldn't you?
 
And from the looks of your equipment you should find lots of willing volunteers!
 
In Anticipation said:
I'd so love to do this. My partner is curious about me and another man, but she doesn't want to be there./QUOTE]

Wait... she's curious, but doesn't want to watch? So you would just tell her about it later?

Hmm... I just woulda that if she's that curious, she'd sit down and watch the show!
 
CuriousEd said:
In Anticipation said:
I'd so love to do this. My partner is curious about me and another man, but she doesn't want to be there./QUOTE]

Wait... she's curious, but doesn't want to watch? So you would just tell her about it later?

Hmm... I just woulda that if she's that curious, she'd sit down and watch the show!

Odd isn't it? But true! It's perhaps a bit more complicated than that, more like she wants me to go to a gay sauna and get picked up . . .
 
I live in NH and constantly fantasize about stuff like this. Are there any couples in my neck of the woods that would like an oral toy such as myself.
 
Any DC area folks, M, F, or C, who would like to play?

Wife is off out of town tending for a sick sister,and I am tired of jacking off by my lonesome. Any horny 40s persons around the DC area who would like to play? I love sucking a guy's cock while his wife watches, and then screwing her blind. Solo OK but I do prefer couples. White, clean, trustworthy, fun in and out of bed.
 
Guys, guys, guys . . . this is just a chatter thread, not a personals forum. :) There is a dedicated GLBT personals section right here on Lit if you need it. And trust me, lots of "straight" guys seem to like having their cocks sucked if their female half is into it.

Last month I had one such experience, in fact. We were playing with the other couple but in separate rooms. That's a bit unusual for us since we like to watch each other usually, but they preferred it that way. Well, I guess my wife had been egging the other guy on, because after an hour or so she and he came into the bedroom where I was engaged with his wife. My wife grabbed my hair and said something like, "Suck his cock and make him hard so he can fuck me again!" She pulled my face to his crotch and then both women held my my head down while he fucked my face for a couple minutes. Before he came, he pulled out and grabbed my wife, then fucked her silly while we watched. When I went back to my partner (the other guy's wife), she was DRIPPING from watching.

This Friday is my birthday and we're getting together with them again (if our babysitter situation doesn't fall through . . . :rolleyes: ). If all goes as planned, I'm to be the "party favor" for my own birthday party and I'm sure I'll be sucking his cock again for the ladies' amusement. :nana:
 
Sucking cock with a woman

In my limited Bi experience I've sucked 2 cocks, the same night in a 3some with 2 other guys, They took turns swallowing my loads, I swallowed all of each of theirs. It was the hottest night of my life (which is saying a lot).
With women, I've eaten cum filled pussy either with mixed "Cum cocktails" or just mine or another guys many times & the longer a woman has been fucked the bigger a turn on for me. The gourmet treat is waking up & eating your partner after a long night of hot sex. I think that the taste & aroma is an affirmation of the act of sex!
I've only dated one woman who was into seeing 2 guys together & unfortunately I moved to a different state before we could make it happen but since she suggested it I have thought about the scenario frequently (i.e more than once a day, everyday since) & it has become my primary sexual fantasy.
The hard part is, that even in this hedonistic sexual age it's still damned hard finding a situation where fantasy can be turned into reality.
I also think that oral sex between 2 guys when the woman is not present but knows that she knows what is going on is a turn on, especially if she is anticipating getting fucked by both guys afterward.
I think another hot scenario would be to meet a guy on his lunch break with his wife present & dressed in her sluttiest outfit & blow him while she describes what I am going to do with her while he is back at work.
Any thoughts? [/IMG]
 
great fantasy; I agree; none too many opportunities; especially with the amount of creeps and wackos and STDs out there. As I put in another thread here, I was in San Francisco a few weeks ago; I'm stra8, but am always turned on by cock sucking and the thought of sucking cock. So there's this pretty well-known gay theater on Nob Hill; they have a kind of basement video arcade; they leave the side door open; easy in, easy get off, easy out, I'm thinking. So I went in, and it was totally creepy. All these guys who looked like fat accountants wandering around (nothing against fat accountants, mind you, I employ one!). I guess what you do, you go into a booth, and leave the door open a crack if you want some action. I went in, shut the door, and locked it; then people tried to get in about every 30 seconds; I thought I was in Night of the Living Dead or something. Anyway, if I WERE gay, I'd probably love it. But it was creepy to me......
(sorry, I guess this is a bit off topic.) :nana:
 
The problem with bookstores and that kind of place is the anonymous thing. I know this is attractive to some folks, but it's really not a good way to meet someone and a great way to pick up an STD or a policeman.

If you really want to meet someone to make this fantasy come true, join a few bi or gay social organizations. That way you can get to know the people before you try to score.

Though I did the bookstore and bath thing for a while when I was much younger, I found that actually getting to know people is the best way to line up a fantastic sexual experience. Bi and gay!
 
Totally; and besides, who has time to read anymore? :nana:
(BTW that av of cfnmparty is fucking awesome!)
 
You are both correct. The bookstore option places you in the domain of the lower echelons (at least it exposes you to more chances of encountering them-The WIERDOS & FAT ACCOUNTANTS)!!!
I'M not trying to be a snob but I wouldn't just walk into a honkytonk blindfolded & fuck the 1st woman to grab me. I just want to keep my sexual encounters to decent, clean, sane people. I may like the taste & smell of sex but it has to have originated from a source that had a ration of soap & water prior to being created.
The problem is, the less you are able to socialize, the lower the ratio of possible candidates. I guess I'll just have to persevere.
 
bimale4cplsintn said:
The problem is, the less you are able to socialize, the lower the ratio of possible candidates. I guess I'll just have to persevere.

Location: middle Tennessee

Oh, don't worry. There are probably plenty of clean cocks closer than you think. ;)
 
Back
Top