Kittens and puppies skinned alive in Chinese fur factories

Mike_Yates

Literotica's Anti-Hero
Joined
Jan 5, 2006
Posts
15,449
Just to let you know, cats and dogs, including kittens and puppies, are skinned alive at fur factories in China an South-East Asia.

The live skinnings are performed in order to speed up production and keep the fur pelts intact, and maximize profits. There are absolutely no animal cruelty laws in China. This is just the tip of the iceberg in terms of the evils and atrocities perpetrated by the communist People's Republic of China.

Also, in Chinese culture, cats and dogs are seen as pests and as food.

There are videos of these unspeakable acts on the internet, but I'm not going to link them in this thread for obvious reasons.

Good god almighty, the world truly is a sick, evil, depraved, backwards, and fucked up place! This makes me feel ashamed to be a member of humanity.
 
Last edited:
We are on our way to Wally World.

299_1000.jpg


Kids, wave one more time then get in the car.
 
Guess you've missed the baby seal skinnings in Canada...

Oh yeah, I knew about that but forgot to mention it.

I guess people are willing to do anything to get lots and lots of money.

The darkest dimensions of human nature in brutal action!

until_everyone_Funzug.org_01.jpg


blood-money.jpg
 
What a coincidence. I see the Chinese as pests. Maybe we should start skinning them to help trim down the worlds over population and use them to help with the starvation issue as well.

A new meaning to Chinese food.
 
Just to let you know, shrimp and crabs are boiled alive in fishing boats all along the United States coastline.
 
Back
Top