Lit has so few under 25

Younger guy here, always down to chat about taboo fetishes with an older woman. Send me a PM if you're interested, I have no issues with age and find it a huge turn on.

In my early twenties. Found out about Lit in the sixth grade. Started posting at 18.

Im new to lit, but in my short time here I have noticed there are so few who are under 25 or still in their teens (18 and up , of course). This is probably due to the fact that most young people have yet to fully understand and explore their sexuality, but to those who are 18 and up (Im 18) PM me or reply on this thread I d love to interact with my fellow young kinksters!! :cattail:

I'm only 19 but I like talking to all the older men. I don't have a problem with it :D

Lit is awesome

Im new to lit, but in my short time here I have noticed there are so few who are under 25 or still in their teens (18 and up , of course). This is probably due to the fact that most young people have yet to fully understand and explore their sexuality, but to those who are 18 and up (Im 18) PM me or reply on this thread I d love to interact with my fellow young kinksters!! :cattail:

I am 21 and i been reading lit since 7th grade, just finally made an account. lit stories are so amazing and lit offers alot. so there are people on Lit around that age and some are just here to try it once and leave because its not fast paced as facebook or google plus. anyways i am sure you will find alot more 18+ and under 25 =)

I went on to Alexa, a website that tracks website data, and found that the primary demographic was 65+ year old single men with some college education.

Just food for thought.

22 here, started reading stories a long time ago, finally gotten to posting and participating in the forums.

22 here. Have lurked and enjoyed stories off and on since 17. Now I am back because, like many have mentioned, I am left wanting from my relationship with my husband.

I'm 19 and found this site this year. I came here to chat and cyber.

20 year old female :) Soon to be 21 wooooo!! I think there are a fair amount of under 25's but not everyone is active on the boards so it maybe makes people think there's not so many :)

Back