Seventh in Line (closed for lmcms)

That made the old man pause for more than a moment as she left. His eyes watched her as she went and he could not think how she would know who Malkin truly was. It was a dangerous new amendment to what he thought of the girl. His mind went back to her words and he debated what should he do. Part of him knew he should at least tell Malkin and he knew it was the best course of action.

Yes she swore she would never say anything but there were reasons Malkin's true identity was known by a chosen few. After she was gone he rose up from his spot and moved through camp to inform his first student bout the news.

-----

Later the sun was setting on the hidden camp. Simon and Malkin trained again after dinner and Malkin found his squire had landed more hits that evening then before. There was a clang as he raised his blade up in defense and then in a moment of anger he slammed back sending the blade shooting to the ground. Within a moment his blade was pressed across Simon's neck but he pulled back soon enough. He was sweaty and breathing hard in his padded armor.

"That will be all for the day." Malkin said and then he removed the padded armor as he wiped his face clean of sweat. His mind was not as clear as it had been earlier. In a short amount of time he had gone to enjoying himself and feeling a fire in him that he'd lost for many months and now he just felt a cold weight in his stomach. Yorgis had told him what Ania had said word for word and he didn't know what to do. He had to talk to her but he didn't wish to. It was strange and discombobulating all at once. To this point he still didn't feel she was anything but what she appeared. But with a simple sentence he now worried about what he had to do with her.

Walking back to his tent in a simple under shirt and long trousers and boots he drank heavily from his canteen as night fell around the camp.
 
Ania spent the rest of the day with Cestus joking and he even trained her a bit in physical battle she took her meal with him and his men. As sky grew dark she knew something was wrong and she knew what it was. Might as well save Malkin the energy and head off all the questions it ws just her way. She walked through the camp to Malkin's tent nodded at the sentries and boldly walked in closing the flap behind her. She turned to Malkin and spoke before he could.

"Yes I know who you are I have from the begining. No I did not share my fur with you because of this fact I could care less about ranks and titles I have no need for them the same for money. As to how I know I am a smart woman Malkin smarter than most would think even smart than most are. I spent time at the palace a while back when the king became ill I was one of his healers. Your name was never spoken their only whispered and always shortened to the way you use it here. You were never around traveling they said. The name and the fact that you look a bit like a younger more ragged version of your father gave you away to me. My vow is sacred and your idenity shall follow me to my grave without passing my lips." She bowed to him and turned to leave.
 
Malkin immediately held her arm stopping Ania from leaving. He didn't care if she zapped with a barrier she wasn't going to just rush off. Turning her he pulled her close enough that their bodies almost touched and he looked down at her. For a moment he just paused gazing at her before his hand moved up and caressed her cheek while his other hand held her.

Then he moved forward with his lips and kissed her simply and softly before pulling back. "I told you I trusted you Ania. Beyond that I hope you know I wouldn't forget that if you wanted to kill me you very well could have tried numerous times when we've been alone and out of reach of any help." He said gently and quietly as he held her.
 
She paused when his hand grabbed her and gently pulled her back to him. His soft tender kiss had her relaxing against him. The tenderness he showed made her heart swell and she had to remind herself that she was just a body to warm his furs until he got bored with her or found someone new. She could not let her heart go to this man it would be dangerous and damaging to her.

Listening to his words she snuggled into his chest taking what comfort she could for as long as she could. "Did you know that until today I had no idea how old I was I don't even have a birthday. It's been a rough couple of days maybe I should call it a night early?" She knew by making it a question she was letting him decided if she would go to her own fur or join him in his but his tenderness and his soft words softened her for now at least.
 
Malkin enjoyed it when she snuggled up closer to him. He pulled back a bit when she said that she had not known how old she was or that she didn't even know the day of her birth. A hand reached up to stroke her cheek as he made to comfort her. When he heard her question he leaned in and kissed her again while one hand held her arm fast.

"Stay with me Ania." He said simply as his dark orange eyes look at her cloudy greys. They did not even need to have share each others bodies but feeling her close and enjoying the warm press of her body would be enough for him to know that she knew he trusted her word and her oath.
 
Ania didn't say a words just nodded before snuggling back into his arms like cold kitten seeking heat. She felt safe and protected with him and for a while for tonight she wanted to let her guard down fully and just be the lonely young woman she was in need of strength and warmth.
 
As she nodded to him and snuggled back into his arms Malkin leaned back in and kissed her gently as she clung to his armored jacket. She definitely seemed different than she had last night but it made little matter to him. He still felt the sense of Ania, the woman who had saved them nearly died for her action as he felt her, smelled her scent and enjoyed her warmth.

Pulling back again he let his lips brush over hers idly. He was very fond of Ania even in the short time they had known one another. It wasn't just about finding someone to share a quiet (or roaring loud) moment with it was about finding someone that he could turn off his other switches with.

He grinned down and looked at her while his hands moved to the small of her back as they stood together in his tent. "Do I really look like a raggedy version of my father?" Malkin asked with a grin as he rest his body against hers.
 
Ania laughed, "Younger and more handsom and yes a bit more raggedy but yes you take after your father but I like this version better."

She leaned up and kissed him softly tenderly as they stood there holding eachother in his tent. "You are a great man Malkin and you accomplish much in you life it is truly an honor to know you and spend time with you." She whispered sincerly. "But perhaps you should relax a bit more lay with me Malkin let me hold you please. Let me ease your burdens for the night."
 
Malkin smiled into her case when he said he was more handsome than his father. He did not often think of his family, his parents, his brothers. They all felt so far away. A chill moved through him when she continued and he felt a sense of lust building with in him as he looked down at her. His eyes looked over her as his hands moved from her back to the ties of her robes.

His fingers slowly pulled at the material and once it was free his fingers moved forward. they opened up the robe like a theater's curtain exposing her light skin and pink nipples before him as his hands caressed her breasts.

Looking up at her he knew that something drew him to her and it was more than her beauty or this new revelation. He enjoyed her smiles, enjoyed how she acted with him. The thoughts were lost as his thumb slowly rubbed over a pink nipple till it stiffened under his touch.

"As my lady commands." He said with a sly smile as hands rubbed and teased her.
 
Ania moved her hands up to slowly began removing his armor jjacket and the rest of his clothes. His hands on her breast were gentle and teasing. She moved slowly and sensually stripping him as bare as she was now.

When finally they got him stripped she moved to his lush soft warm furs and pulled him down with her. She wrapped her arms around him her finger twinning in his hair as she gently kissed him in a way that showed it was his turn to be taken care of after he had taken care of everyone else all day it was his turn to relax and know he was safe.
 
His armor was removed almost in conjunction with her robe falling to the ground of the tent. When she gracefully walked over with his hand held he enjoyed the sweet jiggle of her breasts and ass as she moved.

Then as she turned and slowly pulled him down into his larger bed of furs he eagerly pressed down and kissed her neck and collarbone. Feeling her fingers moving through his hair he gave her a little growl as he walked on all fours over her and looked down on her like a predator intent to take what he'd found.
 
She enjoyed when he was like this like last night when he seemed intent to have and claim her. This time though she would be gentle were he was aggressive to some him tenderness in this life he lived. She looked up into his orange eyes that practically glowed with arousal she smiled and licked her lips. "I'm all yours Malkin ........ for tonight I'm yours."
 
Malkin grinned and silently thought about having her be his every day and not just every night. He moved down and kissed her nipple as he kept himself propped up just over her body. Lips and tongue rubbed and teased while his hands kept to her sides.

When he felt the nub of flesh stiffen he could feel his own cock rising till it was tall and ready. He pulled back from her wet nipple and kissed her hungrily as one hand gripped her side and his cock just tickled at her slit. Her lips still tasted of her evening meal and he savored the taste.

His chest rubbed against her flesh as he laid with her and nipped her lip sensually and he idly wondered if he would end up with more bite marks after another evening with the wild woman with her arms around his neck.
 
Ania moaned softly arching as he slowly aroused her body. When he kissed her she kissed him back with sweet tenderness she could feel his hard cock teasing her slit and arched her back inviting him to take her. Her arm around his tangled back in his hair as they kissed. She wanted his body inside her again even though that had not been her intent when she had offered to hold him and take his worries away. She had ment just that that she would hold him and she would after he had spent his body with hers she would hold him as he went to sleep. She arched to him again encouraging him to take her body.
 
When he felt her body rise up from the furs to rub against his. He could feel her hunger and as she pulled up his right hand hooked under her body to hold her up for a moment as he rubbed his cheek to hers as he rubbed his cock more against her. But there was more to him then just a hunger for her.

Settling her back he moved from her arms gently and descended down to the little wild bush of dark brown hair between her legs. Looking up he smiled to her as his hands moved her legs apart and he leaned in towards her soft wet petals and stroked his tongue across her sex. He wanted to show her great pleasure this night as they laid together and wanted her to know she was important to him.
 
At the first feel of his tongue against her sex she jerked an moaned. She knew what he was going to do and it made her all the more needy. She moaned his name her hands digging into the furs. "I wanted ...... wanted to please you. Malkin.... for you." She panted brokenly.
 
Malkin let his tongue ride the edge of her bottom lips before traveling back up. Then he paused for a moment and let his eyes gaze up and over her beauty. "You will Ania. The night is young and your juices very pleasing to my tongue." He said and then descended once more. His hands rested on her stomach just below her breasts as his tongue lapped greedily to make her drenched with her passion.

Her folds were silky smooth and tasty as he dragged his rough warm tongue over her flesh. Occasionally he would nibble and bite the flesh to entice her further as he set to make Ania squirm and writhe in the pleasure she got from him.
 
Ania gasped and moaned as he became greedy in his assault on her body.She tryed to arch and buck but his big hand on her stomach kept her in place. Her body withered as she moaned his name over and over her pleasure building until she was there on the peek. "Malkin OHGODDESS MALKIN I"M GOING TO CUM." She moaned and screamed breathlessly as her body tensed preparing to let go.
 
Malkin enjoyed the feel as she almost struggled against his strong hands. He felt her pussy quiver and shake as she tightened around his tongue. Hearing her scream and moan and call out his name as her fingers almost ripped away at the fur of the bedding made him hard as a stone. Digging his tongue deeper still into her wet lips he tasted her passions as he whirled his tongue within her sex.
 
Ania couldn't help it she came on a scream she knew everyone near could hear and there were a lot more around his tent than hers including the guards just outside. Her body quaked and quivered her orgasm flowling threw her.
 
As her body moved Malkin grinned as he moved up. His lips glistened with her juices and he crawled up along her body and the furs. A wicked smile rested on his lips as he kissed her breasts and then her collarbone.

"Perhaps we should have your first duties be as a sentry. You could worn the entire camp with your lungs, especially with me between your legs." Malkin joked as he moved further up and tickled her wet pussy again with his cock as he pressed his tongue over her lips.

He knew that once more he might pay for his time with her but he didn't care. She helped him forget his troubles and he reveled in that singular pleasure. At times it nearly threatened to override all the rest.
 
At his words she was about to stick her tongue out as she had earlier that day but instead he kissed her as his cock slid into her and she just moaned. It took her a moment to force her hands to let go of furs and move them to his hair. Pulling lightly back from the kiss I bet you say that to all the girls you seduce here." She told him before pulling his head down for a deeper sweeter kiss she could taste herself on his lips but she didn't care she only cared about pleasuring him.
 
Malkin enjoyed the deep kiss even if it surprised him. She was always surprising him he realized as he pulled his cock back and then pressed it deeper into her warm wetness. He felt her fingers tangle into his black hair as his hips rose back before sinking down again as he spread her lips around his cock and let his lips part.

"Have I seduced you?" He asked with feigned ignorance as he moved to her side slightly while still remaining inside her. His right hand moved up to grasp her left breast while he nibbled on her ear. The flesh was nice and firm in his hand as he gave it a little squeeze as he pulled back and smiled at her.

Shifting his body up he pulled his cock halfway out of her before pressing his length back into her sex. He groaned feeling her tight walls as they squeezed his shaft inside of her.
 
"If you can't tell your not doing it right." She told him with a laugh and on his next inward stroke she tightend around him.

She leaned her head foward and began lick the tender flesh she had bitten and marked the night before almost as if in apology or homage.
 
"Mnnnn." Malkin said as he felt her walls clench in around him. He hadn't meant to seduce anyone. As a commander he made the occasional speech to rouse the men and women in his army to victory but he hardly considered himself that good at just swooning women with his words alone. Actions always spoke louder in his mind.

When he felt her wet tongue licking at his flesh where a red depression lay he gave a little chuckle. He didn't mind that she had marked her any more than she had seem to. Perhaps they would only share nights together for a time but what if he wanted something more, would she as well?

He let his hand right hand move from her breast and down to caress her leg. Slowly he pulled it up and over his leg to open her up to him a bit more as he forced his cock deeper and deeper. Then his hand slid back over her skin and he gripped the curve of her ass pulling her closer to him while his hips rolled forward.

The occasional grunts of pleasure were building up as he took her again, relished the feel of her body with his, the rub of her legs and the not so hushed moans that slipped from her lips. He loved it all even as his body ached from where his squire.
 
Back
Top