ABSTRUSIONS: A Bohemian hangout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Colleen Thomas said:
Good morning Abs. Could I get a bi carafe of coffee, Cream and mug of hot chocolate?

-Colly

Coming up, plan on staying awake for a while?:cool:

ABSTRUSE said:
FAbulous, is it the one you mentioned last night?

tis it tis. I'll dig out my black corset & thigh hig boots & meet you in the interrogation room soon ;)

-Colly

Colleen Thomas said:
tis it tis. I'll dig out my black corset & thigh hig boots & meet you in the interrogation room soon ;)

-Colly

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!:D

I'll have virtual run the place for a while, she's awesome and takes no shit, besides it's quiet here today.

Give me five, I'll be right there.:cool:

ABSTRUSE said:
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!:D

I'll have virtual run the place for a while, she's awesome and takes no shit, besides it's quiet here today.

Give me five, I'll be right there.:cool:

Of course my dear :)

-Colly

Abs walks back behind the bar...pours a shot and downs it....heads back into the interrogation room.

Hi all.......bit empty in here this evening.

Looked in very late last night, the place was empty and in darkness. All I could hear was a loud snoring from the office - I assume that was ABS. She was muttering something in her sleep, sounded like 'bastard' or 'bitch'. Her usual vocabulary.

Any chance of a pot of Lady Grey tea? Feeling fragile today. I'll be over in my corner.

Mat :rose:

matriarch said:

Looked in very late last night, the place was empty and in darkness. All I could hear was a loud snoring from the office - I assume that was ABS. She was muttering something in her sleep, sounded like 'bastard' or 'bitch'. Her usual vocabulary.

Any chance of a pot of Lady Grey tea? Feeling fragile today. I'll be over in my corner.

Sending over soon....I'm a little....um...indisposed.

matriarch said:

*HUGS*

Hope your day perks up Mat,

-Colly

Colleen Thomas said:
*HUGS*

Hope your day perks up Mat,

-Colly

*blowing you a kiss from my corner*.

Thanks gorgeous. It just did. :heart:

Abs!!?? Where's the tea? For heaven's sake, put down the paddle and whip for a few minutes, let Colly get her breath back, and deal with the paying customers.

Hey bartender! Mooooooove over. Lucky's goin' topless and ready to mix it up. Okay everybody, what can I get ya?

;)

~lucky

lucky-E-leven said:
Hey bartender! Mooooooove over. Lucky's goin' topless and ready to mix it up. Okay everybody, what can I get ya?

;)

~lucky

Lucky's in charge for a few, Please don't damage anything:(
or anyone....:cool:

ABSTRUSE said:
Lucky's in charge for a few, Please don't damage anything:(
or anyone....:cool:

*raising my hand from the corner*.
Hey, Lucky. I'm still waiting for my tea. Come on, how long does it take to boil some water ???

Sheesh.

lucky-E-leven said:

;)

~lucky

I don't care what the hell you serve me, just stay topless. :D

matriarch said:
*raising my hand from the corner*.
Hey, Lucky. I'm still waiting for my tea. Come on, how long does it take to boil some water ???

Sheesh.

I'm topless and willing to hand-shake drinks and you want tea?

Go to the doctor. Something is NOT right.

:kiss:

~lucky

lucky-E-leven said:

~lucky

I need somemore coffee lucky, interrogation is hard work :)

by the way folks Topic still stands at poetry....I want some more responses when I come back....if I come back...I'm afraid of what I may find here.

Colleen Thomas said:
I need somemore coffee lucky, interrogation is hard work :)

One coffee, comin' up!

Lemme know if you need a hand in there, k?

I can be VERY persuasive at times.

:devil:

~lucky

ABSTRUSE said:
by the way folks Topic still stands at poetry....I want some more responses when I come back....if I come back...I'm afraid of what I may find here.

GO!!

NOW!!

~lucky

lucky-E-leven said:

~lucky

I know Brits have a reputation for queuing, but I'm too pooped to get in that *pointing at the growing queue*. I'll stick to my tea........and get my topless handshake when you bring it over to me. ;)

'Environmentally sympathetic. Energy Saving Mat'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back