In honor of Thanksgiving, a little gratitude for Lit...

SheLikes2Watch

Really Really Experienced
(Please be gentle, I've only shared privately thus far. Baby steps!)

Because I'm so thankful to have a place that I'm free to be me, and a place where I can satisfy all the desires that I can't at home, I wanted to say THANKS to Lit.

I have gotten so much fulfillment from other's stories and pics...not to mention how much I've gotten off to the sexy men I've met here...

Anyway, just a bra pic, gotta leave something to the imagination! And I posted here, because this is where I spend the most time getting my kicks reading about kinky guys. Plus I figured there's someone here kinky enough to enjoy a girl in a bra. ;)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/78b9qkk9sns0otx/new bra.jpg?dl=0

Feel free to share your thanks for Lit here too (or just tell me that you like my tits, always nice to hear).

Hopefully the positive posts will outweigh the negatives, because there are always those people.

:)

I have to tell you that the suckable nipples hiding under that bra are superb;) I may have seen them once or twice o three times, maybe four:)

:kiss:

Pretty color bra!

Lit is great place to have fun and explore.

Because I'm so thankful to have a place that I'm free to be me, and a place where I can satisfy all the desires that I can't at home, I wanted to say THANKS to Lit.

I have gotten so much fulfillment from other's stories and pics...not to mention how much I've gotten off to the sexy men I've met here...

Anyway, just a bra pic, gotta leave something to the imagination! And I posted here, because this is where I spend the most time getting my kicks reading about kinky guys. Plus I figured there's someone here kinky enough to enjoy a girl in a bra. ;)

Feel free to share your thanks for Lit here too (or just tell me that you like my tits, always nice to hear).

Hopefully the positive posts will outweigh the negatives, because there are always those people.

very well filled cups indeed!! thanks

One of the things I am most thankful for this year is finding Lit and the people I have interacted with here... this community has encouraged and supported a profound awakening for me and my partner. Sorry to say we won't be able to include Lit in our declaration of thanks at the dinner table tomorrow but this forum and its contributors will certainly be in our thoughts!

Also, great tits SheLikes2Watch! Thanks for sharing ;)

You look great

Wow you look great

I am kinky, but......

Any NORMAL guy would love that pretty chest of yours, and that bra as well. Thanks for posting it up. I, too, am glad for Lit. We can share our real selves, learn new things, see things a new way, satisfy our curiosities,etc. A great site!

Thanks for the pic, it's a great one!

I'm thankful for Lit giving me a place where I can flirt, fantasize, and meet some pretty cool people. Happy Thanksgiving everyone! :)

Aw, thanks guys!! :D

Appreciate all of the sweet (and salty) ;) compliments, thanks!!

Hope everyone has at least one thing to be thankful for today and everyday. :kiss:

Appreciate all of the sweet (and salty) ;) compliments, thanks!!

Hope everyone has at least one thing to be thankful for today and everyday. :kiss:

Thank you for sharing that pic. I am greatfull to be part of Lit. The bra is nice but your tits are much better. Thanks again.

So lovely

I'm thankful for the dirty little slut girlfriend I have:) :kiss: a million times over

To have a sweet Lit GF; they treat us SOOOO much better than wifey.

CoiVTjr.jpg

very beautiful my dear! would love to have fun with those beauties!

Back