What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Done with (all five) finals!

pandas.jpg

Ask not for whom the pandas play. They play for me!

Frustrated with this 3d model of a new house my boss wants to build. Trying to find where an arc is on a complex angle in 3d isn't fun with AutoCAD.

Still not really out of bed - headache's gone, but the shadow of it is still there. I sent my mam out to buy me a joystick this afternoon, but I haven't felt up to playing Flight Simulator :(

And it's raining.

I haven't smoked a damn thing today, yet I feel sketchier and less 'with it' than I am on a bender.

Life is weird.

scheherazade_79 said:
Still not really out of bed - headache's gone, but the shadow of it is still there. I sent my mam out to buy me a joystick this afternoon, but I haven't felt up to playing Flight Simulator :(

And it's raining.

I haven't smoked a damn thing today, yet I feel sketchier and less 'with it' than I am on a bender.

Life is weird.

*hugs*

hope you get well soon

:rose:

scheherazade_79 said:

And it's raining.

Life is weird.

do you play flight sim online?

The Fiance designs freeware planes for flight sim.
x
V

Vermilion said:
do you play flight sim online?

The Fiance designs freeware planes for flight sim.
x
V

Not yet. I'm still in the process of mastering the basics. I'm a bit wild controlling it at the moment - I keep going into spins... Sometimes I manage to pull back within inches of the ground, but other times I have no idea where the hell I am, nor which direction I'm facing until the plane crashes :eek:

scheherazade_79 said:
Not yet. I'm still in the process of mastering the basics. I'm a bit wild controlling it at the moment - I keep going into spins... Sometimes I manage to pull back within inches of the ground, but other times I have no idea where the hell I am, nor which direction I'm facing until the plane crashes :eek:

hee hee - let me know if you want a nice add on for your game :)

x
V

Samandiriel said:
Anticipating.......excited......I should try to catch up on my sleep.
not a bad idea ;) :p

i have a feeling sleep is not going to happen for a reaaaaaallly long time. :devil:

lucky-E-leven said:
Not to put to fine a point on it, say I'm the only bee in your bonnet!

Build a little birdhouse in your soul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't mind
The thing that bothers me is
Someone keeps moving my chair.

:kiss:

minsue said:
I don't mind
The thing that bothers me is
Someone keeps moving my chair.

You're talking in code again, aren't you??

Time for bed.

Night night all.

Well, ive been well distracted today to allow myself to be 'that person'...which is a good thing. i dont like 'that person' much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back