i love when

I'd love to have a very short, intense, passionate affair with your breasts... barring that, thank you very much for posting those glorious pictures so I can at least have a short, intense, passionate fantasy about your breasts.
 
I touch myself, lightly. I would like a little more stimulation if I am going to orgasm.
 
i"m masturbating right now, i have my balls tied tight, there very purple, have lots of pre cum spilling over my cockhead. and i lick my own cum up..
 
Spouse and I are sitting here rubbing away...imagining what it would be like to lick, stroke and caress you...or just watch the spouse run his cock between your lovely large breasts...

Milllie, moistly
 
people tell me they masturbate to the pics that i post.

i've not seen your pictures until now. the last three required that i stop what i was doing and take care of some immediate needs.

thank you for posting such wonderful sexy pictures!
 
Leelee, you're a bad girl, I never saw your pics until now and now I want desperately to suck on our tits and finger you until you can't see straight.

My clit is throbbing now, thanks to you . . .
 
hey,

there seems to be alot of people here getting extremely agitated over these pic you've posted???? Where exactly can they be seen?
I want to get in on all this hubbub to,,,
 
Omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, now I get it.

Excuse me---, but I've got some wood to start chopping.
 
Back
Top