Controversial topic!!!!!!!!!!

{Insert picture of olive oil spill at New York Italian Restaurant headlined "Manhattan suffers worst-ever spill! Will President react?"}
 
I don't know but they were delicious!


Insert horrifying pictures of Ted Treadwell after Kodiak attack.

No wait. Miss Pixie is really an ALT (probably of Hitler!)

so that means VM did it apparently in the kitchen with his err... claws.

Did I get it right this time?
 
I don't know but they were delicious!


Insert horrifying pictures of Ted Treadwell after Kodiak attack.



Treadwell's disfigured head, partial backbone, and right forearm/hand still wearing his wrist watch were recovered at the scene.


A large male grizzly (tagged Bear 141) protecting the campsite was killed by park rangers during their attempt to retrieve the bodies. A second adolescent bear was also killed a short time later after it charged the park rangers. A necropsy revealed human body parts such as fingers and limbs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_Treadwell


 
Last edited:
slander me irrelevant
then pander to my needs
or the needy
consequences aside
I only slide into flatulence
when craving something dark
but always demented
depends offer little
in the way of warmth
my erectile disfunction
is no longer disfunctioning
unless she acts pedantic
in which case
I prefer to sleep
through her verbal masturbation
 
He certainly deserved it, but the award that year went to an Australian who blew his own genitalia off with a firework making him that rarest of individuals, the award winner who lived to tell about it.
 
Last edited:
No damn fascist/socialist government is taking away my guns!

(Insert meandering and misconstrued 'proof' of above point)

(Followed by shooting myself someplace delicate as I wave my guns around)
 
Back
Top