My BBW girl!

DwayneDibley

Suck my Thermos!!
Phew! Finally got an index sorted out for this thread, didn't realise we'd taken so many pics! Here it is, please let me know if I've missed anything out of put a wrong link in somewhere:

1st pic set

1, 2,3,4,5,6,

Misc/Picture message pics

BDSM 1

Shower

Bikini

Short denim skirt & Boots

England

Soft belt

Peephole underwear

Cat's first pic set - striptease

Cat's second pic set - peephole underwear & outdoor

Red series

Cat's third pic set - striptease 2!

BJ set

Tied up set

Nude in public

Hi, I'm new here, great site by the way!

After being initially unsure, I managed to persuade my girlfriend to let me post some pictures up here. She's a little lacking in confidence, so please be nice with the feedback! ;)

Got some more pictures, just need to reduce their size a bit so I can attach them!

Hope you like them, more (hopfully!) to come!

Attachments

• 11-01-05_1330.jpg
    11-01-05_1330.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 12,448
  • 20-12-04_1348.jpg
    20-12-04_1348.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 10,146
Last edited:
Yes.... theres nothing wrong with a healthy woman whos comfortable with herself. Tell her theres nothing to be insecure about!

Well done

Your girlfriend is gorgeous, beautiful curves. You should be very happy, of course you probably already are. Have fund and keep posting

Wow

SHE IS HOT!!!!! I hope there will be many more pics, and soon!!!! I have to see more of her!!!!

Thanks for the great comments so far, she'll be well pleased with it! :D

Here's another one - this one and the first two she sent to me as picture messages to my mobile - gave me quite a surprise when I recieved them! :p

This particular one she sent from her work, said she went to work without a bra then sent me that picture. I'm glad she got herself a cameraphone! :nana:

Attachments

• 21-12-04_1950.JPG
    21-12-04_1950.JPG
    21.8 KB · Views: 6,905
Last edited:
I'm glad she got a camera phone as well! Great pics, cant wait to see more!

DwayneDibley said:

Here's another one - this one and the first two she sent to me as picture messages to my mobile - gave me quite a surprise when I recieved them! :p

This particular one she sent from her work, said she went to work without a bra then sent me that picture. I'm glad she got herself a cameraphone! :nana:

DwayneDibley said:
Hi, I'm new here, great site by the way!

After being initially unsure, I managed to persuade my girlfriend to let me post some pictures up here. She's a little lacking in confidence, so please be nice with the feedback! ;)

Got some more pictures, just need to reduce their size a bit so I can attach them!

Hope you like them, more (hopfully!) to come!

Welcome Dwayne, nice to see another brit on the boards.....

The pics of your g/f so far show she has lots to be proud of.... after all, she is pretty cute isnt she ! and oh such wonderful nipples !

:rose:

She is beautiful and very sexxxy indeed !!!!!! Please tell her she has nothing to worry about she has a FANTASTIC body and very thankful she is allowing us the pleasure of seeing her..................... Please post more anytime !!!!!!! ;)

Thanks for the great comments, I'm sure she'll love them when she sees them! :D More pictures coming soon ;)

@aegis - are there many brits here?

DwayneDibley said:
Thanks for the great comments, I'm sure she'll love them when she sees them! :D More pictures coming soon ;)

@aegis - are there many brits here?

Hi Dwayne...

Not sure exactly how many of us brits are on here, but there do seem to be plenty of us... There is always room for more though....

I do know that the brits here are from all areas of the country... have seen postings from people as far apart as Dundee and Truro, and from all walks of life ! Seems posting pics at Lit is one of lifes great levellers.... Besides, its a heck of a lot of fun, and can be one hell of a buzz.....

:D

awesome pics ! hope to see more your lovely lady

Hi Dwayne,

I may not have much to add, but I wanted to applaud your Lady's decision to share. There is so much more to beauty than skin and bones. She's got beautiful curves and is quite desirable. My Lady is quite similar in body type and I just can't seem to get enough of her. I love to hold her close and lose myself in the creamy luscious softness of her arms. Tell your gal that she's beautiful and that there are lots of men who find her quite ravishing.

Regards,

Rod

Oh----and please post more pics!!! :)

Lovely Lady

Please tell her that there a lot of US big boob loves that would love to be with her for a night or two. :rolleyes: :p
She has lovely boobs and a GREAT looking body. :heart:
She / you needs to send in many more for us to enjoy. :nana:
I hope she enjoys the comments and you both keeps posting :catroar:

DwayneDibley said:

Great pics, hope she use her cameraphone lots, she is hot dying to see more!!
:p

Nice to see a few fellow brits here! Anyways, before I send my own thread off topic, here's another couple of pictures:

I too am a big fan of the female form, in all it's shapes and sizes, and there are lots of lovely ladies here on Lit! And I (of course!) am a big fan of my girl's breasts, in fact all of her's lovely, has curves in all the right places!!

When I first suggested posting pictures on here to my girl last night, I also took my digital camera with me, just in case. I was quite suprised when she said yes, and decided to take some pictures with that. We both got really turned on doing it, and had a wonderful quickie after the 'photo session'! :nana:

Attachments

• Nude on bed.JPG
    Nude on bed.JPG
    32.2 KB · Views: 8,611
  • Ready to spank.JPG
    Ready to spank.JPG
    37.3 KB · Views: 7,141
You're right. Curvy in all the right places :D
Looks terrific!

Back