Nightfall - (Firefly OOC)

I'll get a profile up once I come to terms with whether it's going to be the Widow Hissian or another idea I have bouncing around in mah headbone.....

I dig it.

Go "Fish!" (Sorry, hadda say it.)

I like that the cyborg arm will be kind of a blind spot for Rosa Mac's neuropsychic ability.

Maybe one of our characters has committed some infraction in the past, maybe on some border world, like Jayne did in Canton? Maybe they don't even realize what they did was bounty-worthy? Those rimworld baronies gots some funny rules.

Or he could be after Rosa, if The Academy has gotten wise to her still bein' walkin' and talkin'.

EDIT: Or, duh, more obviously, he could be sent by the Cap'n's family to bring her back to that jilted groom?

The last two ideas are most likely, I think. Unless someone else thinks up a character that is an even more obvious target.

His name isn't final. I was more interested in getting my ideas written down than thinking up names for an hour. The more I think about that one the more it doesn't really sound very fitting for Firefly.

Bradley Cooper was also sort of a rush decision too. I actually had spent some time looking for a picture of a guy but it was in anime style, so when I saw everyone else's photo was real I figured that wouldn't fit in well. He ended up being the first guy who came to mind that fit that the roguish but attractive Han Solo thing I was imagining my guy as.

The last two ideas are most likely, I think. Unless someone else thinks up a character that is an even more obvious target.

His name isn't final. I was more interested in getting my ideas written down than thinking up names for an hour. The more I think about that one the more it doesn't really sound very fitting for Firefly.

Bradley Cooper was also sort of a rush decision too. I actually had spent some time looking for a picture of a guy but it was in anime style, so when I saw everyone else's photo was real I figured that wouldn't fit in well. He ended up being the first guy who came to mind that fit that the roguish but attractive Han Solo thing I was imagining my guy as.

But "Fisher" is a very appropriate name for a guy who plucks prey out of the deep. :: thumbs up ::

Bradley Cooper is a very good Han Solo type. I also like Chris Pine for that sort of thing, but that might be overly obvious. Ryan Reynolds is also good for that, but he's a little overexposed right now. (and I didn't mean that dirty)

Yeah, we still have some character ideas in the works, anything could happen!

I look forward to anything you wind up putting together.

Thanks, I'm glad you like it. And as usual, your character is very well done. I look forward to our interactions. Regardless of whether or not she's the one he's chasing, I think they will have an.. interesting relationship.

Thanks, I'm glad you like it. And as usual, your character is very well done. I look forward to our interactions. Regardless of whether or not she's the one he's chasing, I think they will have an.. interesting relationship.

I definitely think that's true. :D

And thank you!

I'm so excited.

Now I need to figure out what I need to do to get the Chinese you keep typing to show up correctly. I imagine there are special characters being shown but for me they keep showing up as numbers instead, like what you said last page:

Hao3yun4, ren2ci2 de5 Fo2zu3 - is how I see it.

Now I need to figure out what I need to do to get the Chinese you keep typing to show up correctly. I imagine there are special characters being shown but for me they keep showing up as numbers instead, like what you said last page:

I'm lost too, but thats pretty much normal for me.

Ah! Okay.

This is a form of Pinyin that represents the inflections of Chinese numerically, so your browser doesn't *have* to show special characters. It's supposed to have numbers.

I could do the same thing with accents and stuff but I find it's that that causes trouble with the browsers.

Hence, doing it by the numbers.

ff105208.jpg

Wasn't really expecting it to start until we got more people anyway.

lynda_carter.jpg

Name: Heather Anne McConnal
Alias: Sadie Lynn
Planet: Shadow
Weight:150 pounds
Height: 5'6"
Hair: Black (Born blonde)
Eyes: Blue

Biography:
Heather Anne was born on Shadow but succeeded in getting off that rock and to the central planets, following her dream of becoming a registered companion.

Then, during the war, Sadie's life would change forever. She may have left Shadow, but it was still her birthplace, and the Alliance she had sworn her allegiance to killed everyone on it and made it unlivable. Her parents, and the rest of her family had all died. Heather Anne resigned as a companion as soon as the war was over and headed out to the border worlds.

Now known only as Sadie Lynn, she has been many things, from a whore (yes she even called herself that.) to a hired bodyguard. She has learned how to fight, shoot, and even fight skillfully with a knife. She is currently acting as a hired gun, but she isn't just that. She is a many facetted gem for the crew that will hire her.

Skills:
Sadie has all of the education and cultural training of a companion as well as being an adept brawler. She can shoot more than passablly, but she found her true calling in the art of the knife.

Back