Mommy ?

Seth walks into the house throwing his backpack on the floor looking around "Mom are you here ?" Waits for a response does not hear anything to head to his bedroom. Once there reaching under his mattress pulling out a video he had stolen from his moms room. Puts it on and lays on the bed removing his pants and watching as the porn starts.
 
Thirrin was in the kitchen preparing supper when her son,Seth, came through the door. She stopped cutting the sausage and put the knife down. Third in took her apron off and walked out of the kitchen into the living room. She looked around before going to Seth's room and knocked"Seth supper is almost ready"she said through the door not wanting to waltz right in and interrupt whatever he was doing. She remembered the argument they had a week ago about him having his personal time when he was in his room.
 
Hears the knock and pulls the blanket over himself "I will be right out mom." it was clear that he had been jacking off his hard cock tented the blanket he looks back at the video and keeps jacking off wanting to cum
 
"Ok...."Thirrin said and walked back to the kitchen. kitchen.She picked up the knife and finished cutting the sausage. She put the sausage into the gumbo pot before adding the boiled eggs then the seasoning. She heard a ding as she finished. She turned and saw the rice was done so she went and set up the table for dinner.
 
Seth was getting close to finishing and then a scene started with a woman that looked an awful lot like his mom. He starts jerking even faster. "Oh mom God that feels so good" moans loudly as he starts to cum.
 
Thirrin gets the bowls out and fixes her and Seth's gumbo and sets it on the table. She walked out of the kitchen. She walked to Seth's door and knocked again"Seth supper is ready.."she said.
 
pulls up his pants forgetting that he had just cum leaving a streak on his pants. "Okay mom" walks out almost running into her as he heads to the kitchen
 
Thirrin followed him not noticing the cum streak on his pants. She walked to her seat and sat down.she picked her spoon up and took a bite of the gumbo before swallowing and looking at Seth"so how was your day today sweety?"she asked.
 
smiles softly "it was pretty good. I aced my algebra test." takes a bite of the gumbo "this is good mom"
 
"That is good to hear..."she said"thank you Seth"she said politely before finishing her bowl of gumbo. She got up and picked the bowl up walking into the kitchen.
 
finishes his gumbo and follows his mom into the kitchen leaning close to put his plate in the sink. Pressing against her the streak on his pants pressing against her thigh.
 
Thirrin turned and took Seth's plate and washed. She noticed he was leaning in his pants touching her thigh.
 
just keeps pressing against her even though he had just cum being this close to her was turning him on again
 
Thirrin finished washing Seth's plate then turned and looked at Seth as he was still leaning on her.
 
snaps out of it and leans back putting his hands in his lap to cover his boner ."sorry mom" runs off to my room
 
lays in bed thinking about how mom smells and looks his hands in his pants.
 
Once Thirrin was in her room she closed the door and sat on the bed as she remembered her husband who was in the army. He had departed to Afghanistan and hadn't come back. When she remembered what he looked like she started to finger herself.
 
gets up and goes to his moms room hearing sounds from the other side of the door opens the door slowly seeing her fingering herself
 
"it looked like you were playing with yourself" in the light he looked alot like his dad.
 
Back
Top