I Want To Suck Cock So Bad But...

debear

Experienced
I just can't seem to let it happen. I have been with one other guy before and I did taste his cock but I couldn't bring myself to suck him to completion. Anybody who's read my stories knows I fantasize about sucking a guy off to completion...a blowjob that ends with me swallowing and loving his cum. I find that several things have kept me from fulfilling this long time fantasy.

1) The fear of disease, HIV, Herpes, and any other STD or socially transmitted disease you can think of. This is my number one reason for not "just doing it"

2) I'm really afraid that I may just barf when the cum starts shooting in my mouth....really. Silly isn't it...my favorite fantasy and I'm worried it might make me ill.

3) Discovery...not by my wife, she knows, but by my kids and/or coworkers. Why should I care?? I know I shouldn't but I do.

What are your reasons for not "Just doing it"?? Or how did you overcome your fears and allow it to happen??

Don't get a mouth full...I know it's not as hot and as complete as you like..BUT start out with a condom and blow him till he cums in that. Should eliminate most of your reasons why not to. Maybe with some patience and time, you can find the right guy who is safe and clean and in the future, BOTH of you cross the bridge of no condom once that trust is TOTALLY there. Hope this helps. ;)

2) I'm really afraid that I may just barf when the cum starts shooting in my mouth....really. Silly isn't it...my favorite fantasy and I'm worried it might make me ill.

this **almost** happened to me.. i gagged real bad and ended up spitting his cum out.. still a little practice and you get used to it :)

debear, I never sucked a penis yet for 2 main reasons:
1) demasculinization/discovery by people who know me
2) disease

PS. Ty for your thread. I really need to talk more about this subject. I look at big cock pics & i get as horny as when i look at nude girls, maybe even more horny over the cock pics because i had been with females before, so it's like been there/done that. I just have to have that warm cock in my mouth *going crazy*

First of all dont worry too much about other people your sexuality is a private matter plus you dont know what those other people are into sexually, I have playef with a few guys and trust me there are plenty of masculine guys sucking cock these days. You can let him cum on your chest if you are nervous about swallowing right noe.

STD's can be very scary, and serious. If you just hanging out in a mens room, your chances are great for that.

Your first hurdle is covered....Your wife knows. You can easily keep your kids in the dark. As for your friends. I would suggest not cursing public areas...lol, and getting arrested. I don't know nor do I care your kids ages. If their computer savy, you have a better chance of getting caught.

If you have your own computer, than goggle search for Bi curious sites. You could sign up to Squirt Dot oRg. post some pix. fill out your profile....make it plan your looking for Married cur or married bi.

There are plenty of married curious guy....in our shoes.

I want to suck another guys cock so bad but not sure how to really make it happen.

I want to suck another guys cock so bad but not sure how to really make it happen.

Craigslist worked for me a few weeks ago or you can just go to a gay night club, I went to one in Houston last year and I was on my knees with dick in my mouth in less than 20 minutes, the guys at those clubs love straight and curious men.

I feel ya' I've had the fantasy of sucking a cock to completion for a while now.
But for me, there's two reasons I couldn't go through with it;

one, the fantasy seems like it would be better than reality.

and two, I feel like if I did go through with it I would immediately feel weird about it.

the first time

I sucked on another man's cock, getting that first blast of cum in my mouth was not very pleasant, more so from the shock of it.... his cum tasted good, but there was a lot and I almost choked on it.

I've found it usually doesn't shoot real strong, just kinda flows out. .
The first time I sucked to completion, I remember feeling disappointed that it didn't blast my tonsils.
While not fool-proof protection, rinsing with a high alcohol mouthwash after should knock out any little nasties.

I feel ya' I've had the fantasy of sucking a cock to completion for a while now.
But for me, there's two reasons I couldn't go through with it;

one, the fantasy seems like it would be better than reality.

and two, I feel like if I did go through with it I would immediately feel weird about it.

Aberveen, we are in the same boat, except i believe the reality would most likely be better than fantasy... well it better be haha :)

I have yet to try also and because of the disease factors, but if I ever do I willhave a bottle of
hersheys and either shirt it in my mouth before he cums or just squirt it all over his cock mmmm

I too have fantasized heavily about sucking a cock. I've spent a lot of time thinking about it, weighing my choices and all that nonsense.
I've come to realize, there's a few reasons I wouldn't "just do it."

For me there is a border between reality and fantasy.
I feel like it's a fantasy that wouldn't pan out the same in real life, I feel like I might not like it after actually doing it.
But mostly, it's a fantasy that I don't really want to turn into a reality, as odd as that sounds.

I too have fantasized heavily about sucking a cock. I've spent a lot of time thinking about it, weighing my choices and all that nonsense.
I've come to realize, there's a few reasons I wouldn't "just do it."

For me there is a border between reality and fantasy.
I feel like it's a fantasy that wouldn't pan out the same in real life, I feel like I might not like it after actually doing it.
But mostly, it's a fantasy that I don't really want to turn into a reality, as odd as that sounds.
Its like anything, if you don't like then you don't do it again right?

debear, I never sucked a penis yet for 2 main reasons:
1) demasculinization/discovery by people who know me
2) disease

PS. Ty for your thread. I really need to talk more about this subject. I look at big cock pics & i get as horny as when i look at nude girls, maybe even more horny over the cock pics because i had been with females before, so it's like been there/done that. I just have to have that warm cock in my mouth *going crazy*

This is my exact feelings as well.

As for married guys being safer, I'm not so sure about that. If they are willing to get a BJ from another guy, who knows what they've done. That doesn't take into account his wife either, or what he did before he got married.

If you are like me, once you try it you'll want to do it again and again. I love it.

Back