Stretched too far.. Too much?

Millie_ann

Experienced
Joined
Mar 31, 2012
Posts
41
Hi guys,

As a few of my friends on here know (and have even seen), I am very much into my fisting and large object stretching.

Being 24 I know this erotic interest is a bit strange (this is another topic of discussion), however, iv been doing this for some time (around the age of 19) and since then iv noticed a dramatic change below.

I used to be quite tight INSIDE due to legal exercises and alot of keep fit. However iv now noticed it feels looser inside with my muscles not contracting as much as they did. I can fist myself no problem, often without lube (in a bit of a gusher, not squirter), so I expect and actually love the feeling of looseness. However, have I now got to a stage of no return looseness. Iv tried exceed using the last 6 months down below with no change. Is this just how il be for the rest if my life. 24 yo feels a tad young to be left feeling always open and gaping.

Love millie x
 
I'm afraid I cant answer your question but what I will say is that when my wife gets really wet and open, say after getting four fingers in her I love the way she feels around my cock.

I totally agree. I'm confused as to why so many men fetishise tightness, it feels so much nicer when a woman is so wet she's really open.
 
I've to admitt too that the best sex I've ever had was with a woman who had just recently had a child (yes she had waited yadda yadda). There is just something different feeling about that 'looseness'

Kegals may help, but you could also trying squeezing more with your legs wrapped around your lover ect. And if you are getting worried about it, then slow down or back off the size you do use.
 
I used to be an easy fist, then for a number of really stupid reasons, I stopped getting fisted. Six years or so later, and I am really tight again... trying to stretch back out. Grr.
 
Stella hit it before I did, but time will resolve that. The human body is amazing and that part of the body is designed to stretch it will tighten up again in time.

I used to be an easy fist, then for a number of really stupid reasons, I stopped getting fisted. Six years or so later, and I am really tight again... trying to stretch back out. Grr.
 
Guys usta say, STRAP A BOARD TO YOUR ASS WHEN YOURE WITH HER.
 
Look, I know you like the feeling of stretching your vagina, but you are ruining your pussy. Don't be a fucking idiot... Your pussy is not meant to have a fist in it. I suggest you take a long time off from putting anything in your vagina that is any bigger than a dick.
 
I totally agree. I'm confused as to why so many men fetishise tightness, it feels so much nicer when a woman is so wet she's really open.

My husband loves fucking me after I've been stretched with his fist or a big toy. We don't do it all the time, but it's nice when we do, and I definitely go right back to normal. Also, the importance of Kegels is way overstated--it's a radical position to some, but check out this article about pelvic floor strengthening:

http://breakingmuscle.com/womens-fitness/stop-doing-kegels-real-pelvic-floor-advice-women-and-men
 
Look, I know you like the feeling of stretching your vagina, but you are ruining your pussy. Don't be a fucking idiot... Your pussy is not meant to have a fist in it. I suggest you take a long time off from putting anything in your vagina that is any bigger than a dick.

Spoken like someone that has not a clue what they are talking about. :cool:
 
Spoken like someone that has not a clue what they are talking about. :cool:

Spoken like someone with a blown out vagina. I'm sorry to break it to you, but if your vagina can take a fist on a regular basis, you aren't exactly tight no matter how many kegels you do. The longer you keep doing it, the less its going to snap back. That's the truth. :)
 
there are creams and lotions that claim to tighten . but if you wait things go back to normal . My wife and I fist often and have for years , everytime is like the first !!! . just give it time to heal and return to normal !!
 
Since I do not have a vagina that is an interesting comment. That being said your lack of knowledge on the human body is a bit frightening. Then again you do call yourself a Troll so I am not sure why I should be bothered at all. By all means carry on with your trollness I will pretend that you have a clue about what you are saying. ;)

Spoken like someone with a blown out vagina. I'm sorry to break it to you, but if your vagina can take a fist on a regular basis, you aren't exactly tight no matter how many kegels you do. The longer you keep doing it, the less its going to snap back. That's the truth. :)
 
Troll is living up to his name.

Take a break for a while girl. It'll go back to normal.
 
Sir G has fisted me front and back, it is probably because I didn't want to do it in the first place, but I didn't find either at all pleasurable. I might even go so far as to say, it was uncomfortable during and after. ETA: He took his time, was very loving and used lots of Astroglide. It also probably has to do with the fact that his hands are very large. His long thick fingers feel great, one or two at a time. In fact he once masturbated me in a fancy restaurant when we sat in the middle of a large booth with just one finger, that was wonderful on several levels :D. But when he balls his hand up into a fist :eek:. I'm sure he'll do it again when the mood strikes him, but I would worry about it if it were a more frequent activity. I have read that porn actresses whom regularly take large men and objects in the back door are prone to rectal prolapses, so I think it can damage your bottom. While my vagina tightened right back up, I want to stay tight for him and me. Perhaps I'm missing something, but the tighter I am and the thicker he is, the more friction, and thus stimulation is created for him. For me, the tighter I am and the thicker he is, the better my clitoris is massaged. I am a very lucky woman in that he is very thick with a large, pronounced, mushroom shaped glans and he is grateful that I keep myself tight with Kegels and I believe that they work very well. Jst my .02. :kiss:
 
I would tend to trust people like Stella, who have been there and done that, to someone claiming knowledge. I have heard all the crap about things like anal sex and the vagina, and a lot of what I have read is absolute crap, in terms of stretching, but a lot of it is based in mythology and also in cautionary tales, for example, that if you have anal sex regularly, you will become incontinent. I know a lot of people who have anal sex a lot, gay males, women, some of whom have taken some pretty big cocks up there regularly, or fisting, and I don't know of anyone who has ended up incontinent. Yes, a prolapse is possible, I am not saying there aren't risks, but the idea of 'stretching' where it won't come back is more because people think of a rubber band, rather then living tissue.

Women who have multiple kids are stretched well beyond what fisting or anything else will do, the human babies head is the largest in the animal kingdom relative to the birth canal, and yet women post childbirth several times return (are they exactly the same as before? Probably not). The vagina and the anal opening are muscles, and they replenish themselves (when you work out, you are 'tearing' muscle tissue, it rebuilds, which gives you the tone). As we get older, as far as I know, that process slows down, but especially in a 24 year old, it isn't permanent. Yes, when you do it regularly, it will not return to tight right away, but despite the interracial stories that have huge black guys ruining the white woman's vagina permanently, it isn't going to happen in real life, unless there is something medically wrong with the woman. I suspect that if you measured someone's opening before they started regularly taking huge dildos, fists, etc, and then waited, and it came back, they might be slightly bigger, but if this works right, it still will be back to being near where it was. As we get older, it might not return as easily and might end up a bit more 'stretched out', but on the other hand, as you get older, it also is going to be a lot harder (muscles tend to have a harder time stretching when you get older, muscles are a lot less loose, stretchable, which is why exercising as a 50 year old it is a lot more important to stretch and build up to things, like easier to strain muscles, tear ligaments and tendons, etc).

If you are worried you have stretched too much, then stop doing it for 6 months, and see what happens, bet you will be back to where you started. Obviously, i am not saying don't be smart with things like fisting, it can cause tearing if done wrong, it can cause other problems as well, anal or vaginal, and putting really large things (like some of the monster toys I have seen in gay stores) is not wise i would guess over any length of time, but if you are smart and take care, do your exercises, eat right and so forth, you probably will be fine.
 
Back
Top