Over 50 Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost 52 here in Ohio. Would appreciate the opportunity t chat with some of the ladies here.
 
54 & in Knoxville

Enjoy chatting with guys and gals about EVERYTHING! dontknowshit2010 via Yahoo...and Tweetygal...expect a PM soon!!!!!!!!!!!
 
56 SW Wa state

Here in Vancouver. Looking for good intercourse to start with. That is the first definition in the dictionary. I believe that sex begins with the most erotic organ... the mind!
 
This is great thread. Although I'm not over 50, I do love me some women over 50 :)

If any of you happen to have a taste for young meat, feel free to drop me a message.
 
Damn !!

Ok as much as I hate to admit it I'm 52 and not really feeling it either so there anyway hi friends !!
 
I fit in with this group. I'm an over 50 teacher from Mississippi, who is thrilled that school is out for summer.
 
Over 50's

How come evrybody is cold? We have a heat wave here in Newquay UK. Trouble is it effects the surf. Waters still a bit cold yet. No good for the old equipement.

Whitey
 
53yo, male in memphis. I've been looking for folks my age, is this where you guys have been hiding?
 
Married, 56, feels and looks soooo much younger...loves music (rock, hip/hop, rap, broadway), movies, travel, long drives. Would love to chat with those who are young in mind, hip, and witty.

Welcome, CalifGirl. Please make yourself at home!
 
Hi....I'm 60...I like to run and cycle..I like rock music...I try to be mature..dont always succeed
and I live in Liverpool UK
 
Hi, lm Garry and i am mid 50's live in Australia and love the forums here and enjoy life and some of the things we read in the forums here very much:)
 
hi im jimmy live in new york. i turned 50 in feb i also really enjoy the alot of the stories posted in here.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top