Fancy a lively chat?

vampwrrr

Really Really Experienced
With a nice girl? Not looking for anything naughty tonight, but I would like to talk to anyone with a varied vocabulary, superlative spelling skills, and a pleasant demeanor.

Anyone game?

I promise I don't bite. At least not so you would notice.

:cattail:

I'd love to chat bored out of my skull and I've been searching for a while for someone to talk to.

With a nice girl? Not looking for anything naughty tonight, but I would like to talk to anyone with a varied vocabulary, superlative spelling skills, and a pleasant demeanor.

Anyone game?

Would love to chat here or on yahoo sometime.

Anyone polite and literate above-ground and taking nourishment?

Your PM box is full, send me an IM on Yahoo (same user name) if you care to. To answer your questions, yes to the first, and I'm not excessive to the second.

Your PM box is full, send me an IM on Yahoo (same user name) if you care to. To answer your questions, yes to the first, and I'm not excessive to the second.
Blackened, your name looks familiar... Hm. Maybe my memory is playing tricks on me again. I'm sorry to have missed you.

Anyone being less than industrious tonight?

I'm being so less than industrious I Am off to bed soon.

Hope that you find some fun playmates tonight.

Anyone game?

Well make up your mind woman which is it? you want fancy high falutin chat or do you want Lively chat as opposed to zombie chat?

Anyone game?

Always open for chat. If/whenever you become available for such. Looking forward to getting to possibly know you.

Back