Anonymous Secrets Thread

Thinking I should create an alternate email account just so I can contribute some of my secrets :devil:

Thinking I should create an alternate email account just so I can contribute some of my secrets :devil:

Feel free to, but it's not necessary.

For the record I changed my email and Lit passwords to much stronger passwords today. Alpha, numeric and special characters. I had one particular person contact me about who was posting secrets that convinced me I needed to up the ante on security. (My specialty anyway.)

Also, I delete Emails and PMs once an hour while I'm logged in. So you don't have to worry about that either.

-37, Female - I love my boyfriend but have thought about having a one night stand just because he doesn't like performing oral that frequently and I have been really craving a good pussy licking.

- 45, Female - I went to school registration yesterday and was chatting with my kids teacher about something they did this summer. I showed him a picture on my phone and he swiped one too many times until he got to the naughty pictures I took of myself. I wasn't able to grab it fast enough!

By the way, this is my 500th post. Congratulate me!

Now, Damn-it! Congratulate me now!

- 45, Female - I went to school registration yesterday and was chatting with my kids teacher about something they did this summer. I showed him a picture on my phone and he swiped one too many times until he got to the naughty pictures I took of myself. I wasn't able to grab it fast enough!

Oh my gosh!!!!!! I would be so incredibly embarrassed!!!!!!

That is such a fear of mine! I try to be so careful to lock all the naughty pics away in a keep safe app, but I worry I might miss one.

By the way, this is my 500th post. Congratulate me!

Now, Damn-it! Congratulate me now!

Congratulations.

Confetti_canon.gif

That is such a fear of mine! I try to be so careful to lock all the naughty pics away in a keep safe app, but I worry I might miss one.

Congratulations.

Confetti_canon.gif

First, you should definitely send me some of your nude pictures. I assure you they are for my enjoyment only.

And thank you.

First, you should definitely send me some of your nude pictures. I assure you they are for my enjoyment only.

And thank you.

What do I get in return if I send you pics?

And, you're welcome.

-56, Male - I have a wife and kids that I love. If I thought SHE loved me the way I love her, I would leave them all behind to go with her. And never regret it.

A very very beautiful woman just sent me a picture of herself, and all I can think of is seeing more.

Back