The Blackest of Nights (Closed)

Kaylia instantly submitted like a kitten to the bite on her neck, shivering as the unexpected orgasm raced through. She squirmed to grind herself on Lexica's lap, silently begging for more.

"I-I like it when you are inside of me though Mistress... It... It feels good... I-I do not need anything else.."

Kaylia still tried to fight those inner cravings that she desired. Unwilling to accept that someone would actually be willing to do such insane things to her. Naturally her visions never told her that Lexica would indeed torment her sexually, they were visions of her own future, so she had no way of knowing.

Kaylia whimpered and arched her back to pull away from the pinching on her nipples, although she had no where to pull away to. The only thing it did was pull on her own nipples since Lexica didn't let them go, making her cry out more.

"I-I.... I-I have always... wanted.. to be... bound... Like I was on the alter... Only.. I want to do it willingly.. with someone I trust.. Like with you Mistress... A more pleasant experience.."
 
Lexica grinned as her little elf cried out beautifully, and feeling how her little oracle came all over her thigh, she let her grind herself all she liked, though of course since she was holding her little elf from behind, Kaylia's desires were mostly unfullfilled. As she said that though Lexi chuckled to herself, though moving her lips back to the little elf's ear, she could tell that Kaylia was fighting her desires.

" Oh I know that you do... but I also can tell that you are craving so much more as well... so don't lie to me."

She purred as she gave those pink nubs of flesh those harsher pinches, she held her nipples, feeling how Kaylia was tugging on them herself, unknowingly already giving herself pain with her pleasures. As the truth came spilling from Kaylia's lips though Lexica grinned as she released those tender nubs, only to move her hands over Kaylia's arms and taking hold of them, she pulled them back and together.

" Oh? you want to be my willingly bound cum slut hmm?"

She purred as she held both Kaylia's wrists with one hand, her other returned back around though this time slid down and tapped her fingers against Kaylia's hard dancing clit.

" You'll have to show me with the link what you secretly desire my pet... show me your darkest needs."

She purred, firmly she planted gently slap after slap to Kaylia's pussy, making it even more tender than it already was. She held her firmly, her inhuman strength easily handling Kaylia's squirming... but Lexica continued whispering, telling her little Kaylia that she wouldn't get more until she showed her with her own mind what she had secretly desired. There was nothing insane about Kaylia's desires... in fact, her mistress wanted those desires unleashed!
 
Kaylia had always been afraid of her desires, even when Jyara did some very, light things, Kaylia feared it. The most Jyara had done was tie her wrists and blindfold her. Naturally those were the first things to come to mind, mainly recalling the things that the Dark One had done. It wouldn't be enough to really please Lexica though, that is just childs play to a demon like her. At the same time, Kaylia didn't know such things and though she is had fantasies from time to time, they were never all that bold.

She started to recall some past time visions she has had of her kind when the humans arrived. Luckily Kaylia was hidden away at that time of despair, yet she felt it and saw everything that happened through the visions. A few of the higher ranking females were being displayed in silver chains. They were of course being made example of at the time. However, the humans did boldly touch those females, inspecting them and showing the other males how sensitive they were.

That of course led to recall how it felt having her own arms bound while on the alter, although the images she gave were more detailed than cuffs. It a vision she had a very, very long time ago and she never did learn who the female slave was. However, the way her arms were bound made Kaylia feel things that she didn't understand at the time. The rope pulled the slaves arms back tightly, forcing the female to push her breasts out and arch her back. The helpless of the poses she had to be in, kneeling before the unseen male in front of her... just thinking about it now had Kaylia squirming again.

Lexica can easily sense that Kaylia loves having her hands and arms bound, especially with how wet and eager she seemed all the sudden. Most of the visions were simple in nature, all were about having her hands bound in different ways. Out of now where and only for a split second before Kaylia let the image get to far out of hand as it was an actual fantasy of herself being bound. It clearly put fear into her though as she's never been bound to that extent before. Before she took the image away however, Lexica would have caught a glimpse of a red ass, indicating that it was spanked. Again, Kaylia has never been spanked, though as seen many visions of slaves being spanked in the public view.

Kaylia shivered though as her head shook the images and thoughts away, biting her lower lip and the shyness consuming her again. She made a slight motion to indicate that she wanted to be let go and to find a place to hide. Those were things she's never shared with anyone, not even Jyara knew of these things and to Kaylia, they were insane fantasies that no one should have. Who in their right mind would want to be bound and helpless? Other than herself of course.
 
Lexica held her little elf firmly, not allowing her away from her own desires, not allowing her to hide from it at all. Even as she stroked and tapped her fingers against that hard dancing clit, she grinned as she shared that first sight. The time when the humans had come upon the elves was actually from a time when Lexica had last walked these worlds, and as such she certainly did know about the silver chains. No elf had submitted so publically for a long time, so it made sense that her own visions would show other elves in such a state.

The visions of being stretched and helpless upon the alter only caused Lexica to moan softly, and placing a nice little bite to her pets neck, and even as Kaylia could not help but squirm in her own desires, and even as she held just her little oracle's wrists in her hand, she could tell even that only enhanced Kaylia's desires.

Yet even as the split second of that image came forth Lexica grinned to herself.

" Ohh I see, your desires go much further than simple light bondage..."

She purred, and yet it wasn't said in a condescending way... oh no, in fact her demoness mistress seemed quite proud of her little elf for giving her a glimpse of her desires. Even as Kaylia struggled though Lexica moved her hand from the elf's slit and up over her quivering belly she took a firm hold of Kaylia's neck, holding her there as she licked all along the elf's long ear.

" Do you trust me fully... hmm? To be so helpless... so needy..."

She purred, and even as she said it black silk was wrapping around Kaylia's wrists, moving in a criss crossing pattern up her arms, it pulled tighter and tighter, the silk soft and yet unforgiving as Lexica created the silk... and yet when Kaylia's arms were bound Lexi stepped back and leaving a small leash, she pulled the end up, forcing Kaylia to bend forwards like in her own vision, though Lexi didn't do much more just yet.

" You'll have to tell me little one if you want more... I can feel your desires, but I want to hear them ushered from your lips."

She purred in a evil yet tantalizing way!
 
When Kaylia felt the silk wrapping around her arms, her eyes grew wide and heart started beating at a wild pace. Although it intensified what she felt between her legs a great deal and shivered with anticipation. The fear of the unknown mixed in with that and she didn't quite know how to channel that fear. Although there is no denying that it did bring out the excitement as well.

She melted into the grasp Lexica on her throat, savoring the feel of it and at the same time, considering the question. There is the not having a choice other than to trust her Mistress. Kyalia is bound to her now, which doesn't leave many options, she can fear Lexica, or accept it. So far she has accepted it, but to fully trust her.... Can a demon be trusted? Yet, Kaylia already knew the answer to that and besides, if Lexica did want to hurt her, she would have done it already.

"Yes... Mistress... I-... your.. your Little Kaylia trusts you Mistress."

Kaylia spoke as Lexica pulled away from her and shortly afterwards Kaylia felt herself being pulled forward. Her arms were forced upward a little with how tight the bindings were and Kaylia almost came. Just having her arms bound in such a way seemed to be enough to have a soaking pussy.

There is one thing she feared the most and that is having another vision. The visions themselves she didn't fear, it was ruining the moment of pleasure that she feared. Though, she had to trust Lexica for that as well, realizing that is probably what her Mistress is wanting to find out. Otherwise, Lexcia wouldn't have told about her theory and then proceed to get Kaylia all worked up. There is no doubt that Lexica is wanting more than to test the theory out, but Kaylia knew that testing it is part of this.

"Please Mistress... Your Little Kaylia trusts you fully and wishes for more... Please Mistress.. continue... I wish to be your helpless and needy pet Mistress."

Kaylia pleaded as she squirmed to get her legs to press against her clit. Although it wasn't enough at all. Of course Kaylia did fear the unknown, not sure if she can honestly handle whatever torture Lexica can dish out.
 
Lexica smiled to herself as Kaylia's body let out such a needy shiver, and even as the fear warred with her desires, Lexica could tell that Kaylia was considering her choices... because indeed, she WAS with her mistress, a demoness and someone who clearly was interested in bringing more out of her.

Even as Kaylia admitted that yes, she did trust Lexica she pulled back slightly, seeing how the little elf did bend forwards ever so slightly, Lexica grinned seeing how her little elf shook and even as she had such a clearly soaked pussy, Lexica moved her hand then and trailing her hand over her little oracle's back, she let her nails dig in ever so slightly, raking and scraping over her back down to her firm lithe ass.

She could tell that Kaylia was worried about visions, but she grinned as she nodded to Kaylia's next words.

" Oh good, you're not hiding your need."

She purred though as Kaylia's legs worked to try and press against her clit Lexica's palm came striking down upon Kaylia's exposed ass.

" Did I say that you could rub your clit hmm?"

She purred, though even as she asked that she let the tether go for now, instead she turned Kaylia around to face her, her arms bound beautifully behind her, Lexica looked to her, though as Kaylia's shyness would undoubtedly take effect again Lexica lifted her chin and pulled her into a deep, soulful kill. Only releasing her when Kaylia was swooning, she smiled as she moved Kaylia, carefully supporting her as Kaylia would be able to watch as soft ropes appeared and winding, twisting and tying around her legs, they tied her thighs to her calves, her feet being pulled up near her ass.

" Good girl..."

She purred, though the ropes then extended up and over a thick tree limb, connecting to the silk binding her arms and then winding around her upper chest to support her, Lexica grinned to her little Kaylia as she motioned the ropes and they pulled, lifting her off the ground, completely exposing her, completely binding her... utterly and undeniably helpless before her mistresses gaze, and Lexica grinned.

She hadn't even begun her toying with her little Kaylia yet... she was very curious how her little elf would react to being SO utterly displayed and bound for her mistress!
 
Kaylia yelped and jerked away from the smack, though she didn't move from the spot until given permission. The kiss however did take away all the fear in those few short moments, leaving her dizzy with desire as Lexica stepped back again. Kaylia did struggle to keep her legs closed, fighting helplessly against the strength of the ropes as they easily bound her legs. Although, she wasn't fighting the rope out of panic or fear, mostly from curiosity to see if she could actually escape any of it.

Her fingers were also prying at the silk that bound them, attempting to find any weakness that will allow her freedom. However, once she was lifted in the air, all her little struggles ceased and she did panic silently while swinging there. The idea of being strung up on a single rope terrified her and yet, with her pussy so exposed, Lexica can clearly see how excited it made her.

Although, the slight after burn of the spanking and all that Lexica had done up to this point already had Kaylia on edge. Her clit still throbbed and pulsed from the few smacks it had endured, her nipples hard as rocks from when Lexica pinched them moments ago. Not to mention the cool air kissing every inch of her wet body made her hum with desire as well. And now is she hanging, bound and helpless with a demon giving her that hungry stare.

It all naturally embarrassed Kaylia beyond anything she's ever known. Anyone could easily walk up and see her displayed like this, or hear her screams that she knew were bound to happen. The shyness that kissed her cheeks grew darker and reached the top of her chest as she tried to close her legs. Yet, she couldn't get any kind of leverage and the ropes kept her nicely exposed to the world.

Of course she wanted to protest, to beg that they go somewhere more private. However, the idea of being outside and getting caught actually excited her more. Even the quick images that came along with that fear made her clit dance wildly. Almost as if she actually wanted to be found like this, or at least the threat of it and the humiliation of being out in the open is something she found arousing.
 
Lexica grinned to the yelp from her little elf, and even as Kaylia held her ground, the demoness enjoyed taking her time, soothing Kaylia's fears even as she also brought those desires to the surface as well.

As Kaylia struggled to the ropes, she could feel how they hugged her legs, the knots all so delightfully tight and also unyielding. Even the silk, as Kaylia's fingers scratched and tried to gain purchase would find that there WAS no escape from her bondage, not unless her mistress wished it. Seeing how soaked her little elf was, how the splay of her legs displayed her hard throbbing clit, and yet the promise that there could be even more was oh so tantalizing.

" Oh that's it... my lovely Kaylia... all nice and helpless."

She purred, the warm evening's air tickling over Kaylia's exposed skin, and even as she was blushing OH so hard, Lexica moved right to her little elf and grinning, she smoothed over Kaylia's shoulder, tracing the edges of the rope as she looked into her hungry little elf's eyes. She could tell that it wouldn't take much for Kaylia to cum, which was exactly why Lexica pointedly avoided her sensitive parts, though she did move her hand down over Kaylia's smooth slim toned belly.

" Oh yes... now I can do whatever I want with you..."

She purred as she trailed her fingers down and making sure not to touch Kaylia's clit, she scooped up some of Kaylia's desire off her exposed pussy before she lifted those glistening fingers to her lips, sucking them clean with a satisfied moan. She hadn't done anything else to her just yet, but her words were very true... Kaylia was completely exposed, her mistress could do anything she liked to her!
 
Kaylia quickly learned that she couldn't even squirm to the touch of her Mistress. Her legs tried to close once more, only it was a reaction of trying to writhe rather than to escape. She whimpered while watching Lexica licking her fingers clean, slowly licking her own lips in response. The one thing Kaylia can't deny is the love of how women taste. Not that she has tasted many women, yet from what little she has done, it was always addicting.

"Now that you have caught me in your trap Mistress... What will you ever do with me?"

Kayli's voice trembled slightly while she tried to act tough, naturally failing the attempt because of the shyness consuming her. Yet, she didn't want to beg for permission to cum so soon, nor act too greedy within seconds of being bound. For once, she actually wanted to resist the urge of being a cumslut so quickly.

Despite the fears and strong desires, Kaylia wanted to enjoy every second of this as it is her time alone with Lexica for one. An two, it is a new sensation for her to process, the need to savor the sensation alone is what made her want to resist for as long as possible. With that, she didn't beg for anything right away, although she seriously wanted to.
 
Lexica would have honestly been a bit dissapointed had Kaylia caved in so quickly... and even as those lovely legs tried to close again it was helpless, the way the ropes pulled her legs up and out held her lewdly spread. Taking a moment to savor her little elf's taste as well though Lexi grinned as Kaylia asked that. For a moment she gave nothing but a hmm sound, as though she was contemplating what to exactly do to her little Kaylia.

Yet circling her little elf she smoothed her hands over the silk bound arms, trailing those fingers down until Kaylia could feel her mistress take hold of her firm behind cheeks, fingers digging into the flesh as she leaned in and whispered to Kaylia's ear.

" Hmm... perhaps I should begin training your ass..."

She teased, she feeling the excitement from Kaylia's pussy oozing down to slicken that tighter and virginal back door. Yet after a moment of teasing her with that thought she instead pulled her hands away, delivering two upward smacks to each ass cheek.

" Or perhaps I should spank you for being such a needy slut."

She purred, her palms smacking alternatively a good four times, leaving Kaylia's ass nice and pink, though she smoothed her hands over Kaylia's sides and placing a little nibble to Kaylia's neck she moved her hands up and adjusting the rope a bit so that her little elf's breasts were perfectly presented she began to squeeze and run her hands over the mounds of flesh, flicking and toying with her bountiful breasts, nipples. All the while Lexi was whispering soft dirty things into Kaylia's ear about how beautiful and helpless she looked. She was never in a rush and seemed intent on using the fact Kaylia couldn't get away for some good quality time with her breasts.

For a good half hour she took her enjoyment in Kaylia's breasts, she even creating some warm oil to coat those mounds with the oil and rub it in, making everything slickened and glisten openly. She finally though did slide one hand down her quivering belly, her fingers smoothing over the plump and swollen pussy lips, framing either side of her little elf's clit as she applied just the least amount of pressure.... and no matter how aroused Kaylia got, her mistress seemed to know just when to pull her fingers away and go back to her breasts... time and again seemingly to travel south to her pet's slit, only to leave her teetering on that proverbial edge seemingly endlessly!
 
When Lexica was teasing about training her ass, Kaylia tensed up and the hole she teased indicated it will refuse entrance to anything. Shortly afterwards, Lexica had Kaylia whimpering and gasping for air as she spanked her. They were not painful smacks, yet they were more then enough to wake her nerves up more. Again she tried to writhe and jerk either to or from the assault, yet they motions were all hopeless attempts as all she did is swing a little.

Though once Lexica put all her focus onto Kaylia's breast, almost all resistance faded within the first few moments. It took her quite a while to get used to having her breasts played with. At first she hated it when the Dark One paid special attention to them. However, it wasn't because they made her feel vulnerable, or have the need to protect them. Mostly because of how they can so easily make her cum and at times came hard, as Jyala found out many times.

That half hour was torment to her though, an addictive torment that she couldn't get enough of. Her limbs were tingling from being bound for so long, yet that only added to the sensations Lexica forced on her. The oil had a scent that was intoxicating to Kaylia as it seemed to make all the concerns and fears disappear. It warmed her body, making it hum and throb unlike anything she's felt.

There were times when she tried to beg for permission that would grant her release. Yet the only thing that managed to fill the air were whimpers and lusty moans as she slipped deeper into subspace. Kaylia had no other choice than to put her full trust into Lexica now as Kaylia lost herself in the submission.

She needed to cum though, her body begged for it, craved for it as it twitched and moved what little it could for Lexica. However, the further Kaylia submitted, the more it opened her mind and slowly the visions were starting to filter in. Her eyes were changing to a lighter, foggy color, though they weren't solid white like before. Images of the same forest as last time, though the scene was different and still broken in fragments.

The Dark Ones appeared to be guiding someone through the forest. It was a female figure, hooded and chained as they went down the path leading towards the castle. Kaylia couldn't go down that path though as it was blocked to her, yet it is clear that is where the Dark Ones were heading.

For now this is all Kaylia could see as the vision only flickered, indicating that a small part of her still resisted the submission. Kaylia didn't want to see these visions right now, didn't want to disappoint her Mistress by ruining the moment. These were subconscious thoughts and concerns that she had no real control over.
 
Lexica chuckled as her little elf did resist with her tight muscles back there, and yet even as she teased it, she did make a point of reminding Kaylia that she had offered all of herself to her mistress. Only a demoness would take that so literally, but then again Lexica didn't think her little oracle would mind. Hearing her crying out with the smacks though Lexi grinned to herself, though took her time to explore her hanging and helpless little Kaylia.

As Kaylia's breasts were touched, caressed and tormented, Lexica knew just when to change touches... and even as those inaudible words came tumbling and rolling from her lips, the demoness could tell just how sensitive those large orbs of flesh were, and she was careful not to let her little aroused and helpless slut cum.

She could feel how Kyalia was rolling into a submissive sub space, and smiled, her fingers smoothing over that hairless slit.

" I thought so... don't be afraid... I am here with you... I will protect you."

She purred into Kaylia's ear. The form that she saw with Kaylia was very clearly female... the Dark one's had strong priestesses with her, namely there were four of them holding silver inlaid chains which were connected to the female's form. Lexica and Kaylia swiftly reached the point where Kaylia was blocked from going further for fear of her getting lost... but Lexica was stronger, and since Kaylia was lightly in the vision, Lexi went forwards.

The Dark one's guided the female around to an outer rune circle outside the arch demon's castle... and even as Lexi watched from afar, the dark one's pulled the cloak and cowel from the female. The form was clearly elven... but more so Lexica recognized the silvery hair... the body was more mature. She had an inkling... but it was something that she would need to clarify with Halloi, Kaylia's father.

What unnerved her was when the female glanced right at her, her eyes didn't appear elven... they were reptilian like a dragons. Quickly pulling back from the vision, she pulled Kaylia out with her, her fingers having paused on both slit and breast. Yet as she caught herself, she leaned in and nibbled on Kaylia's neck.

" All right... now give it all to me."

She purred as two smooth fingers curled and sunk into Kaylia's pussy, her palm firmly grinding on her little elf's clit as her other hand was firmly clutching and squeezing Kaylia's breasts one at a time. She grinned as she heard the whimpers turn into wails and then screams as she ripped the first orgasm right out of her little elf... and after that she fingered and worked her little elf over and over again in orgasm, pushing her over the edge almost constantly until Kaylia passed out.

When she had, the ropes carefully lowered her little seer down and pulling her up, she gently rolled Kaylia over and laid the little elf's head onto her shoulder, letting her body recover, letting her little elf listen to her heart as she gently held her. They were in no rush, and Lexica had gently pulled them over to relax against a soft moss covered tree, so she simply relaxed while contemplating things. She couldn't be sure... but she had an inkling the woman the dark one's had was Kaylia's mother. She would need to speak with Halloi before she was sure. After all he had mentioned that Kaylia's mother was dead.
 
Kaylia felt a connection to that slave, though she never saw the face of the woman so she couldn't figure out why she would feel that. However, it didn't matter much after that seeing how Lexica started to pull her from the visions and bringing reality back with an explosive orgasm. Only to slip away from that same reality as more orgasms poured from her until she couldn't give anymore.

As she laid there unconscious and happily floating in subspace, she subconsciously went back into the vision. Only she wasn't searching to go towards the forbidden castle like before, but went searching for the dark one's. She heard them performing some kind of ritual in a tongue she's never heard before. Though she couldn't see them from where she stood, the voices were clear however. One sounded like Jyala, yet that couldn't be right considering she shouldn't be doing rituals anymore.

The other voice however, the one that spoke an entirely different language was so familiar to Kaylia. It made her heart race and more than ever she wanted to see the womans face. Kaylia's eyes went pure white as she forced herself to remain in the vision, wanting to wait for them to return to a spot where she could see them. They seemed to be taking a long time with their ritual and Kaylia could feel Lexica tugging at her.

Reluctantly Kaylia let Lexica pull her from the vision and slowly came back to reality with unwanted tears slipping free. It has been so long since Kaylia has heard that voice and she desperately wanted to see the face that belonged to it. Yet, she had nothing to go on to prove whether it was her or not.

"We should go soon. I-I need Mirima right now... Plus I am hungry.."

Kaylia smiled as if nothing is bothering, although she knew Lexica would know otherwise. All the same, Kaylia knew that this isn't the place to be talking of such things. No one needed to hear about her visions unless it is about them in particular. Even then it is a thin line of the rules. Though, before she attempted to stand up, she leaned up and kissed her Mistress, a kiss that told Lexica how much she enjoyed the experience.
 
Lexica had this feeling that she was right despite not having any proof. She had only met Kaylia's mother a few times. In the later days Halloi had ensured that the demoness was treated well, and yet never given access to more than she should. Of course Halloi didn't know about Lexica's ability to enter others dreams, but that was neither here nor there.

As Kaylia came back to her Lexica's fingers ran through her silken hair, gently stroking, gently soothing. Yet as she came back to herself, the demoness gave a simple nod. She didn't let on about her own theories either. The woman she had seen was reportedly dead... and if that wasn't the case... well then Halloi had much explaining to do. As she slipped forwards and placed a kiss onto her mistresses lips, Lexica mewled and simply smiled.

As Kaylia got up though she would feel and see silvery chains appear upon her. The silver connected to silver bands which wrapped and tightened around Kaylia's elbows and wrists, tightening and pulling her arms behind her back. Four more bands appeared two above her knees and two on her ankles, all connecting together much like her thoughts previously.

Yet Lexica took it further, two silver chains rose up and over Kaylia's shoulders, before the little elf had time to react two small silver clamps bit into her nipples, each having an O-ring which the silvery chains went through and wrapping around her waist back to the central loop at the small of her back the chains tightened until Kaylia felt how she could very easily move, yet not without feeling the chains pull and restrict as well.

In the center of her belly a silvery leash connected and extended out into Lexica's hand, she smiling easily to her little pet.

" All right, let's be on our way back then."

She clearly wasn't allowing Kaylia to dress again, though really she didn't need to. She was a stunning and beautiful elf and should allow herself to feel as such! Unbeknownst to Kaylia Lexica also cast a spell which hid them from others view. Kaylia would more than likely think that others could see her in this state, but her training was far from over, so even making her little pet walk restricted in such a way with the knowledge that she was so helpless in public... well Lexi was sure it would be a fun trip back!
 
Kaylia didn't quite know what was happening while she felt the coolness of the chains and cuffs wrapping around her. Right when she was about to question it, the teeth of those clamps bit home, causing her to jerk with failed attempts to get away from them. She was gasping from the slight bit of shock it caused her and her nipples throbbed as they got even harder.

The good thing is, the chains and being naked in front of everyone they passed distracted her enough to not dwell on the visions. Kaylia made it to the fountain before she had to stop, breathing heavily and her legs trembled with stream of cum drooling down her thighs. It was impossible to hold it back and even more impossible to beg for permission .. since in her mind... it would draw out too much attention.

Although subconsciously she did realize that no one could see them, they passed by many people and not one acknowledged them. Yet, Kaylia's face and chest was beat red as she kept glancing around at all the people nearby. She just knew that if she made any sound at all, that they would all sudden be looking in her direction. Whether that was true or not, she did not know, it was just something she feared and some stealth spells do break with sounds.

Another moment or two she regained some control over her breathing and proceeded to weakly walk with her Mistress with cum glistening off her legs. This part of the walk was slower as Kaylia could barely walk without another fresh stream of drool escaping her needy pussy. Though, she did fight the urge to beg and kept silent, though Lexica would know that Kaylia would need a good pounding after this trip.
 
Oh Lexica was certainly taking advantage of the fact that her lovely little elf was clearly not thinking quite straight, and even as she maneuvered the chains to ensure that Kaylia would be well held by the chains, she certainly did a devilishly delightful thing by pulling her along with the leash. Even as they entered the city though and up until the fountain, every time Kaylia would slow Lexica would give a pull of the leash which stimulated her nipples in a tormenting and delightful way.

As they reached the fountain though Lexica paused, letting Kaylia collect herself. The elves were out doing some of their rituals in the night sky, and even as Kaylia's cum streamed down her trembling thighs Lexica grinned in a very pleased way. Finally they headed out again, and even as they headed up the path to her home, that last path Lexica released the spell. There was no one around other than Mirima who was standing by the door. She had pulled on a light blue silken robe and looked like she had rested well.

She gave an audible gasp at the nude state of her friend, but seeing how aroused and almost overwhelmed by painful pleasure, Lexica but nodded to Mirima and motioned her inside.

" Go and have a seat Mirima, Kaylia needs something from me, don't you my dear?"

She asked with a playful smirk on her lips, though she gave the leash another tug pulling Kaylia right to her and placing a deep kiss to her lips, the demoness took a hold of one of those sensitive breasts, squeezing it firmly as she was sure even that would make her little elf cum right then and there.

Mirima did as she was told, moving to a chair she sat down and quietly watched, though her tongue licked her lips slightly... she wanted to taste more of Kaylia's cum, but she did as she was bidden. Besides, it almost appeared that Kaylia was in heat... her need seemed so great that Mirima had honestly never seen an elf so flushed, aroused and slickened with their own needs before!
 
Kaylia was absolutely going out of her mind with lust, a need that she's never had to experience before and by the time they made it to the room, she was a whimpering mess. Her nipples were in so much pain that she had no choice other than to follow where the chains guided her. She remained as close to Lexcia as possible with every attempt to relieve some of the tension on her throbbing nipples.

Yet, all she could think about is having her Mistress' cock filling her, even her pussy throbbed at just the thought alone. The kiss made her more needy if that was possible, whimpering and jerking from the touch to her breasts. They were extremely sensitive that the slightest touch had her dancing on her toes. Though more of her juices streamed down her legs, making little wet spots at her feet.

"Yes... Mistress.... Please... I need only what you can... give.... Please.. Mistress..."

She begged and pleaded as if Mirima wasn't there at all, struggling against the arm restraints a little as she needed to touch Lexica. Though she didn't complain at all about being restrained, only whimpered with the need of a true slut. Acting like she is in heat as her hips moved slightly while her legs closed more to stimulate her clit while standing there. She hadn't gone back into the vision yet considering she had to keep focus on walking to get return to here. Though her mind is clearly going deeper into subspace by the second.
 
Lexica had toyed with Kaylia all the way home. Sometimes moving quickly, sometimes moving slowly. She could see that Kaylia’s nipples were getting more and more sensitive, the nubs of flesh were looking OH so hard, even with the tiny teeth biting into the flesh and holding strong. Even as they returned home though Lexica grinned as they entered into the main room, though as Kaylia was rubbing her legs together to try and get more pressure on her throbbing clit, Lexica chuckled in bemusement as she loved the look of her little elf bound by silver.

Reaching down, she took her time and conjured up that nice demonic cock, though just to make things even ‘better’, she focused a bit more energy and made the demonic cock even longer and thicker than ever before.

” Oh are you ready for it my little pet? I believe you are…”

Grinning, she moved so confidently over and waving her hands, the clamps, chains and wrappings disappeared. Kaylia was completely free for that moment, though Lexica moved swiftly and taking hold of Kaylia’s neck she pushed her right up to the wall, her eyes flashing with her own desire.

Grinning though she whispered to Kaylia.

” You’d best hold on…”

She purred, though with that she reached down and sliding her hands between Kaylia’s legs she lifted her up as easily as a paper, Kaylia could either plant her hands onto Lexica’s shoulders or wrap her arms around her mistresses neck, but either way as Lexica lifted her so that her soaked and ready pets pussy was dripping onto her cock she pushed right up against Kaylia and thrust, her massive demon cock stretching and filling Kaylia in such a delightful way.

Lexi’s own full breasts pushed and rubbed against Kaylia as her mistress relentlessly pushed more and more demonic cock into her little elf, and it was clear that she was going to pound her little slut into a whole new level of pleasure, though Lexica grinned.

” No cumming.”

She purred and Kaylia would find that the pleasure grew and grew, but never peaked… it only seeming to light her entire body on fire as her mistress exhuded her control over her pet, though she only kept that for a moment before she spoke again.

”Cum only when I say the word… Cum.”

She moaned though and shifting her hips back she began to pound her little elf, making sure that she came every minute or so, letting the pleasure build in between. She even glanced over to Mirima and ordered the elf to come over and kneel between her own legs to drink the cum which sprayed out of Kaylia’s pussy. Over and over Lexica took her little elf over the edge, her own full breasts rubbing and crushing her poor sore nipples in a devilishly painful and arousing way! She had a feeling her little pet wanted to vision again, and she couldn’t stop Kaylia from going into the visions, she could only go along and protect her little slut the best that she could!
 
Kaylia wrapped her arms tightly around Lexica's neck as she was lifted up so easily. For some reason that small action actually made her feel that much more vulnerable. Almost like she truly is Lexica's little one, although that quickly became a fleeting thought as Lexica proceeded to push into her. Kaylia gasped and shivered as the cock seemed bigger and thicker than she remembers. However, she just passed it off, thinking that because she is so needy right now that maybe her pussy is tighter. Which not being able to cum without permission did in fact make it tighter.

By the time she was allowed her third orgasm, Kaylia started to struggle once more with the visions. She wanted to enjoy this time, wanting to give it all to the sensations. However, that third orgasm sent her deeper into the space she needed to be, stronger than the ones she had out by the lake. This vision though was different than the others, even though she did at first try to find the dark ones again, it didn't happen.

Instead this vision took her to the northeast where the oceans kiss the mountains, although she didn't go quite as far as the oceans. Yet was met with a great canyon separating the lands, one side are for the mortal, the other is forbidden to most mortals. The area where the mythical creatures of fairy tales roam free and are protected.

At the edge of the canyon a path leads down into a beautiful grotto where elves once lived before humans and the dark ones raided them. And now the place lays abandoned and in ruins. Although, the next vision showed it being pristine as the day it was built, in the waters were some of the most beautiful women swimming. All of which wore Lexica's mark, Mirima bound to the one of the railings while Lexica played with her helpless body. However, Kaylia was no where to be found as normal it is a future that either includes her, or doesn't. Yet, Lexica would feel as though is a potential home as it felt safe and protected from those that would harm Kaylia.

A very loud roar filled the air that grabbed Kaylia's attention, her first thought is of a dragon and yet it didn't have the power of a dragon. Yet it sounded like it was in pain and soon Kaylia forced the vision to follow that sound. What she found was heartbreaking as a good number of dark ones and humans surrounded a very powerful beast.

A snow leopard that is the size of a dire cat would be, one that should be able to handle itself, yet the hunters were experienced. It looked directly at Kaylia that begged for help before it roared again in sheer pain as its wings were being pinned with sharp rope. Kaylia instantly forgetting that this is just a vision, she started running towards the creature with every attempt to help it. Lexica felt that it had a connection to Kaylia, though Kaylia has never seen it before. Though she still ran towards the crowd of dark ones blindly.
 
Lexica smiled as Kaylia certainly was VERY needy for her, though even as she shoved into her little elf's tightly spasming and clenching pussy she moaned loudly, though simply grinned as she worked in and out of Kaylia she certainly felt how Kaylia's pussy spasmed around her, though as that tight hole clenched harder and harder she would let Kaylia cum at those points.

When Kaylia went into another vision though Lexica was caught off guard for a moment. After all she had been quite enjoying her little elf's cries and squeals of pleasure. As she was pulled into the vision though her own eyes began to glow brightly, though as she saw the canyon she smirked to herself. She remembered that canyon... it had been well before she had come to these lands from the demon realm had been opened, she had watched the elves, thinking how she would like to play with one.

She didn't have much time to think on that though, and indeed this vision seemed much stronger than the one by the lake... Lexica was finding it difficult to keep track of where they were and what was happening, though as she saw the grotto, she did share the feeling of safety from the place that Kaylia gathered, and as she admired the way that she had chosen to bind Mirima, she herself heard the roar.

Following it, she caught up just as Kaylia was going too far into the vision. Catching Kaylia around the waist, Lexica gently held her.

" It's a vision Kaylia... this hasn't happened yet... but like anything, this future can be changed. We need to know who this creature is."

She was logical in her approach... and though her lands here in the grotto, the snow leopard was certainly a rare beast and the hunters and Dark one's certainly seemed focused on capturing it. Why though... that Lexica didn't know. She didn't pull Kaylia from the vision this time though... if anything she pounded into Kaylia's physical body and unleashed her ability to cum, pushing her to have even more of a powerful vision. This didn't make much sense just yet... but Lexica wanted to see what happened next.

She didn't let go of Kaylia though... holding her little oracle as they watched the vision together.
 
Kaylia isn't used to sharing her visions and when Lexica pulled her back, she panicked for a split moment thinking she was in danger. Although that panic didn't last long as she could still feel the pleasure coming in waves from her physical body, then to hear Lexica's voice. Kaylia did relax some in her arms, however, it wasn't easy for her considering she felt the pain coming from the beast.

"She needs me Mistress.... She belongs to me..."

Kaylia didn't know how she knew that, yet she could feel it deep in her heart as she kept watching. Once again that elven woman appeared, just as before, chained and cloaked so Kaylia never saw her face. A powerful sorcerer held the chains this time, leading her straight to the cat. The woman nodded to him in confirmation and soon the sorcerer began casting some spell over the cat.

There were two others standing behind the woman, making certain that she didn't go anywhere or do some foolish action. One of them Kaylia has seen before, a male of high royal status and is clearly the one in charge of the whole operation. His power was felt strongly through the vision. The other that stood next to him had just as much power and had a huge raven flying towards her. This female didn't appear to be like the dark ones, she had a different, more darker aura that is similar to Lexica's rather than the normal aura of the dark ones.

This female looked over in their direction and leaned over to whisper something to the high royal. Kaylia panicked when he glanced over and glared directly at her with a smile. Kaylia shook her head and started pulling out of the vision in a quick hurry, using the last orgasm and Lexica as a focus point to come back to. She held onto Lexica like a scared child would as she screamed and rode out the orgasm.

Her heart was pounding as she knew she lingered in the vision far too long, she was seen, they know her now... Though her emotions were a mixture of pleasure and panic as she returned to reality, tears of just as many mixed emotions trailing down her flushed cheeks.

"It's a trap... They know about me.... Know what I am... Using her as bait... I need to find her... Please.. .Mistress.... Don't let them hurt her..."

Kaylia was just rambling as her thoughts and emotions were all jumbled and she couldn't gain any rational sense of what she saw in those visions. Her emotions did all the talking, despite how good her body felt as it reached its edge, holding onto the orgasm until given permission, her heart pounded with fear of the high royal she saw.
 
Lexica held onto Kaylia and kept her safe. Even in visions, there were others that could see into the veil, though none could see the way that she could. The demoness was studying what was happening when Kaylia explained that the leopard was bound to her in some way. Yet Lexica leaned down and kissed her little oracle's neck.

" Then as we approach this time, we will ensure that she and you are safe..."

The Dark one's were certainly doing something to the cat, though what exactly the demoness couldn't really say. As she saw the darker female though Lexica let out a deep demonic string of curses which of course would make no sense to Kaylia, but her grip on Kaylia tightened, not allowing her to go anywhere right then.

Instead she watched the noble male Dark One look over to them before she was pulling Kaylia out... this was a future that they would need to change for certain... Lexica didn't want to deal with Layveilah anytime soon. The demonic prodigy was unlike any others, a seeker who could see through all veils, or find any point in time or dimension, hence the title. As Kaylia came back though Lexica settled inside her, though as she cried, Lexica frowned to her.

" They exist in another time... and while Layveilah was able to sense me, none, not even the Dark one Prince Bendre was able to even know there was any other with you there."

She directed Mirima to lick the cum off Kaylia's thighs and legs as Lexica held her right there. She could feel Kaylia's orgasm coiling within her, rising towards an epic one that she would enjoy, but Lexica leaned in and kissed her little elf.

" You will have to learn how to better view your visions, you will need to be stronger with the powers we will be facing into the future. I know that you can be stronger... and you will be."

With that though she nibbled over Kaylia's neck to her ear before she whispered the final command...

" Now cum, and let all your fears wash away with your pleasure."

She purred as she released the pent up pleasure, but not only that she sent a shock of energy through Kaylia's mark to heighten her sensations and pleasure all at once, knowing that her little elf would need a good and VERY hard orgasm right then!
 
Kaylia tried to calm down while listening to Lexica, focusing everything onto her and made Lexica the center of her world. Though she could still feel the pain of that leopard, she started to focus more on the pleasure surrounding her. The heated breath against her flesh between both Lexica and Mirima. She squirmed a little when Mirima found a slightly ticklish spot, though she didn't giggle from it.

Her emotions were too wild, a mixture of fear, pain and strangely a sense of loss that she couldn't quite understand. Yet, as Lexica spoke of getting stronger, Kaylia wanted to say something more. Telling her that she hasn't trained to deal with visions like this. However, there was no time, nor had a chance to really register the full effect of Lexica's command.

The next thing Kaylia knew is her screams flooded the room, leaving no corner vacant of the sounds of her climax. She clawed into her Mistress' shoulders as she came violently hard, shedding all her tears and emotions. It was one of the hardest orgasms she's had yet.

With the extra sensations running through her, Kaylia came until she couldn't scream or cry any longer. Though she didn't quite pass out fully, she did fall limp in Lexica's arms panting hard. She tried to curl up as her body is extremely sensitive and touchy now, yet her limbs were barely holding onto Lexica as it is.
 
Lexica had a plan for the next few days at least... and it wasn't going to be all that enjoyable to Kaylia. Lexica wasn't going to hurt her, not in a true sense of the word, but seeing Layveilah let Lexica know that there was something else going on... beyond just Kaylia, beyond anything else that she knew. She did know one thing... she needed to consult with Halloi.

For now, as she came so powerfully though Lexica grunted herself, her hot demonic cum spraying into Kaylia as she let herself go, though as the orgasm finally petered out, Kaylia could feel her mistress gently carrying her, her demonic cock dissapearing as she carried Kaylia over to the bed.

" Tomorrow we will ensure that you get stronger..."

She gently laid Kaylia down and moved some stray blonde hair from her face, regarding her softly as she did.

" Mirima will sleep with you and ensure that you do not attempt any more visions... you have been pushing yourself into it, and opening yourself up to being seen as well."

She leaned down and placed the softest kiss on Kaylia's cheek before she straightened a sleek red dress appeared over her strong beautiful body.

" Sleep for now, I will return soon."

Mirima was exhausted still from being claimed and climbed in, gently wrapping her arms around Kaylia as she looked worried for her but gently just nuzzled into her affectionately. Lexica nodded and turning, she headed out into the streets. Waving her hand back towards the doors they closed and a red demonic rune circle appeared on the doors, warding it against any seeking or scrying magics, and generally protecting the house. Taking the winding staircase up to the upper noble area, she remembered where Halloi resided and seeing the moon lights still lit and the doors opened, she didn't bother knocking as she walked right in.

Looking around and finding him in the study, Lexica crossed her arms over her impressive chest as she stared him down.

" You told me her mother died."

She was quite blunt when she wanted information, so she added.

" One of Kaylia's visions was of the Dark Lands... Kaylia has been blocked off from the arch demons castle for her safety, but this is what I saw..."

She went over to a clear water basin and reaching up, she plucked one of her hairs and dropping it into the basin, she cast the spell, re-creating the vision of what she saw when she went beyond the block, the runic circle... but more than that it showed clearly the visage of Shalendria, Kaylia's mother.

With that though Lexica looked VERY pointedly at Halloi... she wanted answers.. and she wanted them now!
 
Kaylia curled up against Mirima and enjoyed the familiar scent and comfort of her friend. Though, after hearing her Mistress, Kaylia couldn't help feeling as if she somehow disappointed her. Lexica of course didn't act disappointed, yet Kaylia knew she didn't want a weak pet and here she is... being a weak pet. Kaylia sighed while watching Lexica leave, fresh tears broke unwillingly. Although, they weren't tears in how she felt about being weak, but rather what she has been seeing in these visions lately.

"I sensed and heard my mother.... A feeling I haven't had since childhood. Her voice is still beautiful as ever.. More powerful now. I need to see her... I wanted to see her face so badly..."

Mirima could tell that Kaylia wanted to go back into the visions. However, she is too emotional right now and the last few visions have been rather strong ones. It's been an extremely long time since she's had visions this strong... the last time was when her mother was taken... And Kaylia was too young and helpless to stop it.



Halloi looked up startled as Lexica came waltzing into the room with a clearly angry aura about her. The last thing he needed on his hands is an angry demon!! Her words shocked him even more as he stood up to go look into the vision. It took everything in him to not burst at the seams when seeing his wifes' face in the images. He smiled faintly when seeing her eyes, though that smile faded very quickly when knowing what else it meant.

"I presumed her to be dead. They took her shortly after Kaylia turned three and we did go hunting for her. Tried many times to rescue her. Though, after a year of trying, they sent us her elven emblem, the one that connects her to her people."

He reached out and touched the water in attempt to touch her face, however the ripples in the water made the vision of her disappear. A lump got caught in his chest and he found it extremely difficult to breathe. After a moment he went to a small, highly decorated wooden box and sat down while opening it. It contained her silver crown and the emblem that he spoke of. One that all the royals of her side wears and Kaylia was suppose to get one. Yet, since it is a gift from mother to daughter, Kaylia never got hers.

"And shortly after that, me.... her own mate with a deeper connection to her.... had lost all connection. Couldn't even sense her anymore. Some never gave up hope.. Like me and Kaylia... But I couldn't force them to keep searching. They had lives to go back to and at the time, we had a bigger threat on our hands."

He didn't know what else to say that would be enough to please Lexica. Though he did keep stealing glances in her direction, admiring the curves that the dress showed off. In reaction and against his will, he stiffened underneath his robe, shifting a little in hopes that she wouldn't notice.

"I had to pronounce her dead for Kaylia's safety. She tends to have obsessive behavior towards things, she spent sleepless nights searching through the visions. However, she was far, far too young then, the visions out of control and unprotected, causing nightmares. I had to put a stop to it, for a while even put a block on her to prevent her from having any visions at all until she was older."

He looked up at Lexica, getting the feeling that there is more that she isn't telling him. For a moment contemplated on whether or not he should ask, yet when it came to his daughter... He is still very protective of her.

"There's more isn't there? What else did she see?"
 
Back
Top