Women , have you licked any pussy today ?

Prasa

Literotica Guru
Women , have you licked any pussy today ?

If there is a thread for sucking of cock , why not one for pussu also !

It is justifiable for men like me to so !
Pl tell girls , did you eat any pussy today ?

Because we do not come here to talk to men.

As I have said before, lesbian women want to be with women, not be with men. That's what lesbian means.

When we want to answer questions from men, lesbian ladies can go to the other forum.

Because we do not come here to talk to men.

As I have said before, lesbian women want to be with women, not be with men. That's what lesbian means.

When we want to answer questions from men, lesbian ladies can go to the other forum.

But , bisexual girls indulge in both and experts in sucking cock and licking pussy !
they may respond to me , stella !
and
stella , are you male or female ?

i m confused , pl clarify

But , bisexual girls indulge in both and experts in sucking cock and licking pussy !
they may respond to me , stella !
and
stella , are you male or female ?

i m confused , pl clarify
Bisexual girls come to this forum to talk to women! They can talk to men everywhere else!

I am a masculine female. I'm not a man but I don't look or act like a female.

ok

No, he's just not going to find a warm welcome. he's finding it plenty on the fetish and sexuality forum... I've been talking to him there, all week ;)

Ok stella , you too want me out from here ,
i think to interact with lesbians here , but now will stay away !

by the by ,
what your hots ?
for a male or female ?
i m unclear about masculine female .
pl pm me too

Yeah , ladies

how your experience on tasting another cunt , its cum .
it is a huge turn on for many . pl share urs

LOL I love it. What a bunch of arrogance. If you don't want to answer Stella then shut the fuck up, but he can ask anything he wants as long as he doesn't violate the rules of the forum. I don't recall a rule saying that guys can't be perverts and curious. This isn't a park with a sign saying don't feed the lesbians either. If he gets a poor reception with his post then it will die a quick death and slide down the page like so many other silly posts. Contrary to your beliefs there is more to GLBT than you and yours. Get over yourself.

Because we're not here to get you off.
And you speak for EVERY woman here?? You are the moderator, but who appointed you the spokesperson for all women here? Maybe (just maybe) there is someone here that wants to feed the squirrels.

Last edited:
I'm all for giving the lady's their space without any visible intrusion from the guys. Guys posting on lesbian oriented threads may not be against the rules but leaving other folks things alone is simply good manners. 'Nuff said; back to lurking.

its is wise to keep away but the desire of knowing it is lurking in me.

its is wise to keep away but the desire of knowing it is lurking in me.

I am fairly certain that you sir would get the answer you want, if you was to post a thread asking the same in the playground. As you are neither lesbian, a bisexual woman or even a bi curious lady you will not get your answer here.

I am fairly certain that you sir would get the answer you want, if you was to post a thread asking the same in the playground. As you are neither lesbian, a bisexual woman or even a bi curious lady you will not get your answer here.

i am going to admit the above of your words and accept it , sir.

Back