Come on in men .. I have another question

G

Guest

Guest
I asked an oral question of the female nature a while back..... now I'm asking you .

Is there a man out there ( laughing here ) that doesn't like to receive oral? :eek: Seriously.
Discuss please.....
 
I'll step up to this one.

Receiving oral is not my favorite. It feels good and I enjoy looking down at her face as her mouth is filled with my cock (very sexy and sort of powerful, despite her ability to bite it off whenever she wants...which she never has, thankfully), but no one has ever made me cum giving oral.

I don't know what it is...maybe it's the minimal physical contact that oral provides, but, well, then you'd think that 69 would do it, right?

Of course, there's a problem with 69, too...most women I've been with have a hard time keeping a rhythm going when I get going on their pussies...

(That's not meant to sound egotistical...it's just what's happened, in my experience.)

So, for me, I'll enjoy it as part of foreplay or even sex-play, but I'll never expect a blowjob to get me off.

And I've been told about 5 or 6 times that I must just have been with women who didn't know how to do it--and then those 5 or 6 women tried...and couldn't...

So it's clearly me, and I don't know what it is, but it's never been a disappointment to me that it doesn't happen for me with oral.
 
I'll step up as well...

I too agree with Perceived, that it feels good, and to see her worshiping my cock is a giant ego boost.

However,

before my current SO, I seldom came from oral. Most of the time, it was because they tired out before I had enough stimulation. Therefore, a BJ, while a pleasant part of foreplay, was often passed over for more enjoyable activities, and I really didn't care if I received oral or not.

Recently, my opinion has changed. My current SO is so damn good at it, and loves doing it so much, that she is able to make me cum quickly from oral. I now actively ask for a BJ, and am constantly amazed at her skills and love for what she does.
 
I agree & disagree. I love recieving oral, & do cum with it, but usually it just revs me up to getting down to buisness. I love giving & getting, but when it gets down to it, I love being in that most passonate of embraces best of all.
:D
 
Last edited:
Whew!

I LOVE oral - not exclusively so, but I definitely have a great cum from it and enjoy it immensely. Just something about a warm, wet mouth and a ladies tongue :)...not that I don't enjoy sliding into her other areas ;) And of course, there's the giving...yummmmm!

BlueElf
 
I'd never say no to oral sex. I can easily cum in her mouth. One girl thought I was peeing in her mouth I came so much.

Now I wish I could get it more than once or twice a year.
 
I don't really like getting oral. I find myself more stimulated and turned on from going down on a girl rather than laying back and having her pleasure me. I'd much rather spend an hour licking and tasting my girl... Whenever a partner has wanted to go down on me I immediately suggest a 69. Dunno why, oral sex just doesn't do much for me when I'm not giving it. It isn't that I feel selfish or that I have a hangup about it - I just feel like I could be doing better things with my time.

However, Tania - I would never ever turn down one of your famous blowjobs ;). Maybe I just need an expert touch...
 
PerceivedAsReal said:
So, for me, I'll enjoy it as part of foreplay or even sex-play, but I'll never expect a blowjob to get me off... it's clearly me, and I don't know what it is, but it's never been a disappointment to me that it doesn't happen for me with oral.
I'm with ya, PAR. (And I promise not to bring up how a video game character can get you off but a women's mouth can't. Oh, wait, too late...) Receiving head is about my least favorite sexual act, and I'd much, much rather give any day. Hell, I'd rather get a backrub than a blow job. I've been fortunate enough to have more than a few women try to get me off that way, but I've only come from blow jobs with one women (and she was a virgin, go figure). I've even had a couple women literally beg me to come in their mouths and I still didn't (that might have been performance pressure).

It just doesn't do much for me and never has. I have a hard time enjoying an act that seems to be so much about dominance (though anal and jerking off into a woman's mouth/on her face -- which also strike me as very dominant -- are major turn-ons for me). Ten years ago, two of my college friends were dating. I had a huge crush on the female half. Her boyfriend and I were talking about oral and I told him I didn't like it much. He said, "Oh, I love it, especially if you grab the back of their head and really get into the idea of fucking their face." For whatever reason, that just really turned me off. The idea of him doing that to a woman I cared deeply about sort of ruined it for me.

Why do you ask?
 
MiloDRemix said:
However, Tania - I would never ever turn down one of your famous blowjobs ;). Maybe I just need an expert touch...


Yes... I shall cure you of your distaste for oral :D... as soon as I break up with Chris, lol. I have many fine tricks that will have you quivering and begging for my mouth around your... anyhow, will be lovely chatting with you tonight Miles ;).
 
I love getting blowjobs myself, but when my wife does them she talks dirty to me and sticks a finger or two in my ass and fucks me with them at the same time, when she does that I shoot all over the place.
 
I've met 3 guys that didn't get off from oral sex. 2 i "changed", ( I "blame" that on playing a woodwind instrument for 12 years) the other i didn't get a second chance at. One of the three liked it for a while because it was new that he could get off to it, but after a few months it did nothing, actually made him bored and soft ::shrug:: I wonder how many more guys are like this.
 
hmm, i really like oral, although i prefer giving it to be honest. my girlfriend's mouth always feels so nice....HOWEVER, although she says she enjoys it she rarely does it voluntarily, and if i ask for it it's somehow much much harder to enjoy and i always move on to something else very quickly - otherwise i just feel selfish...and it feels like she's doing a chore, which is a real turn off.

:(
 
Early on in our marriage I didn't like oral sex because every time I wanted sex my wife would offer oral sex as a time saving substitute. Being the dumb ass I was in my younger days I declined, and went off dejected (I know, what a dumb ass).

Since then I learned to take what I can get. Now all I have to say is WOW, oral sex is KING SUPREAME!!!

I love it, took it for granted, and am kicking myself for it.
 
Oral has its place. Is it the do-all end-all of sex? No, but it does provide something very very enjoyable to me. It's almost like another delicious flavor in the candy shop.:D
 
It all depends on who is administering the oral. Some ladies i've been with can make it into some hot and heavy foreplay, but not quite finish it off. Othere have had me cumming in no time flat.

While it's all fun, when oral is around, i like to be giving or in a 69. If i'm just recieving then it all seems like it's one sided and i'm not doing enuf for the woman sucking me.

~ESH419
 
lovinanalandy said:
(And I promise not to bring up how a video game character can get you off but a women's mouth can't. Oh, wait, too late...)

Well, it's not like I pictured the video game character giving me a blowjob.

Though...how hot is that?

Excuse me.
 
Just an observation I'd like to make here.

Just as their have always been certain social stigmas attached to women who freely admit to enjoying sex (slut, hoar, blah blah blah) I think the opposite stigma exists for men in many ways. We're automatically expected to enjoy sex unconditionally, and it's very rare you'll hear a man claim he doesn't enjoy just about everything to do with sex. I find this thread rather interesting as a result, because in the real world it's so rare to see a man talk about what he isn't enjoying sexually.
 
SuperShyGuy said:
Just an observation I'd like to make here.

Just as their have always been certain social stigmas attached to women who freely admit to enjoying sex (slut, hoar, blah blah blah) I think the opposite stigma exists for men in many ways. We're automatically expected to enjoy sex unconditionally, and it's very rare you'll hear a man claim he doesn't enjoy just about everything to do with sex. I find this thread rather interesting as a result, because in the real world it's so rare to see a man talk about what he isn't enjoying sexually.

true, that.

I am married to a man that doesn't care to have me go down on him. He will kind of let me do it from time to time, because I enjoy it, but he gets very little pleasure from it. Now ain't that something? We were together years before he let on that he didn't like it, because just as SSG said, he thought as a man he was supposed to enjoy it and so couldn't let on that in fact he didn't.
 
All the replies are greatly appreciated and very informative!! Thank you thank you! Hope everyone is having a great weekend.
 
yeah...i mean, i for one am very conscious of having to constantly fight against the fact that my girlfriend seems to think that, because i am male, i want to have sex all the time. if she's not 'in the mood', then i can't even put my arm round her in bed without her getting defensive and trying to 'let me down gently', when in fact sex wasn't even on my mind. it's annoying, to be brutally honest, and it feels like society (sorry, i'm generalizing) views men as shallow animals in comparison to women. grrr.

rant over. :mad:
 
diorama said:
yeah...i mean, i for one am very conscious of having to constantly fight against the fact that my girlfriend seems to think that, because i am male, i want to have sex all the time. if she's not 'in the mood', then i can't even put my arm round her in bed without her getting defensive and trying to 'let me down gently', when in fact sex wasn't even on my mind. it's annoying, to be brutally honest, and it feels like society (sorry, i'm generalizing) views men as shallow animals in comparison to women. grrr.

rant over. :mad:
Rant accepted ... always feel free. Every point of view is a good one.:rose:
 
I really have to concentrate to cum from a blowjob, if you can consider it concentrating. I love getting oral but I enjoy the feel of a tight wet pussy or ass just as much. I imagine that there are guys who are just too prudish to enjoy it from their wives (since that is the mouth they kiss their children with!!) and for that reason they have girlfriends!!!! But I think all men enjoy a good blowjob even if not to completion
 
I love receiving oral and can cum with it from the right partner. I do consider it as a warm up though, and not as a 'substitute'. That is not to say I have never just had that done and nothing else, but I can say I have never had that done and then not done something in return to show how much I enjoyed it.

Carnus

I like the new AV you have too, as always, very lovely.
 
Back
Top