I.M. Fauve Gallery

claudezzx has been eliminated. :)

Called in the SPAM blaster on the latest iteration.

Last edited:
a wee bit more.
It's wonderful Throbbs! :heart:
The added detail gave me better perspective, especially where she's looking. I like to see her as either excited or anxious she's been 'caught'.
The Fey really are elastic, aren't they? ;)
He's delicious, still jealous of what that little thing is enjoying.....

Backing up to the 'Handful' drawing...that really struck something in me. I hadn't seen that one before and it's HOT.
Something about my fantasy of multiple hands upon me....wow.
Had a definite reaction to that one. An exciting reaction. :devil:

Thank you for sharing your gifts and inner visions. :rose:

It's wonderful Throbbs! :heart:
The added detail gave me better perspective, especially where she's looking. I like to see her as either excited or anxious she's been 'caught'.
The Fey really are elastic, aren't they? ;)
He's delicious, still jealous of what that little thing is enjoying.....

Backing up to the 'Handful' drawing...that really struck something in me. I hadn't seen that one before and it's HOT.
Something about my fantasy of multiple hands upon me....wow.
Had a definite reaction to that one. An exciting reaction. :devil:

Thank you for sharing your gifts and inner visions. :rose:

:D

Glad to hear, on all counts!

The hand one was drawn for one of those old word challenges... I think?:rolleyes::confused:

Love the sketchwork Throbbs. Any chance we can see a more finished piece?

Love the sketchwork Throbbs. Any chance we can see a more finished piece?

*You* (the collective you) have, at various times.
However, most are not very "finished", because these are just for fun. :D (my fun)

No, I get that, I read that somewhere. These are just fun posts for you. All I'm asking is is there somewhere or sometime that there will be a link or pic of one of the finished pieces?

Ahh. I think I understand your first enigmatic statement. You don't want your finished work to be linked to this work?

No, I get that, I read that somewhere. These are just fun posts for you. All I'm asking is is there somewhere or sometime that there will be a link or pic of one of the finished pieces?

Ahh. I think I understand your first enigmatic statement. You don't want your finished work to be linked to this work?

yes and no.

There are some more "finished" (perhaps not "highly polished") pieces posted here (Somewhere). However, the "slick"er work, tends to be for work and cannot be affiliated, for several reasons.

I like Composition2_72 the dragon and girl picture
Composition11_72 of the girl on an air-cycle and the image of the Swashbuckler with the lady in his arms.

I like Composition2_72 the dragon and girl picture
Composition11_72 of the girl on an air-cycle and the image of the Swashbuckler with the lady in his arms.

whew! Glad you could find something. :)
I gather you mean "composite" (vs composition), right?

The "night moves" image is a more "finished" piece. (where ever the heck that is)

whew! Glad you could find something. :)

The "night moves" image is a more "finished" piece. (where ever the heck that is)

Those were the only ones I saw that looked mostly finished that I liked. *shrug* I'll look for "night moves"...

Those were the only ones I saw that looked mostly finished that I liked. *shrug* I'll look for "night moves"...

*shrug*

the ones one the first few posts are composite of a mess of thumbnails, but not a complete collection... There are others posted, deep within. I had an index, but it was getting somewhat tedious, and not everything is back up either.

I remember the "Night Moves" and I like it too.

I also love one called "Full Moon Blanket," that was awesome.

"Shadow Dancers" is so cool!

And also "Thor" looked damned polished to me.

just a few of my favorites there. :):rose::kiss:

I remember the "Night Moves" and I like it too.

I also love one called "Full Moon Blanket," that was awesome.

"Shadow Dancers" is so cool!

And also "Thor" looked damned polished to me.

just a few of my favorites there. :):rose::kiss:

thank you Kimba.:)
Well, then, there you go.

I *think* this is the Thor which Kimba was talking about. (there are 2 or three)

I could fuss more with it, but I actually like leaving a degree of "sketchiness"

89v

Last edited:
Just a quick stop by to say love your drawings. Just wonderful and thank you for sharingg with us :)

I *think* this is the Thor which Kimba was talking about. (there are 2 or three)

I could fuss more with it, but I actually like leaving a degree of "sketchiness"

attachment.php

who would not want to worship him.Love the image

Back