Curvy Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always been really self-conscious about my body, either hiding my curves or finding ways to make myself look thinner.

Hopefully someone will appreciate how I look.'

[Material prohibited per our forum guidelines.]

Last edited by a moderator:
I've always been really self-conscious about my body, either hiding my curves or finding ways to make myself look thinner.

Hopefully someone will appreciate how I look.

I don't think you should hide your curves at all. You should be proud of your figure, you're very sexy.

babe I am a boatbuilder I love curves
one of the few trades that is taught to treat them properly
:kiss:

Oh my! You're delicious. There's no need to be self conscious with a luscious body like that.

tumblr_meoy3wAQFu1rpljzno1_1280.jpg

I'd like to get her on all fours and pound that, after I had worked over her front that is.

Missy - VERY sensual !! You are very pretty and your body drew an immediate response from mine !! Thanks for sharing.

my gf would fit in this thread, but most of my pics are too large to post :(

Attachments

• pic64.jpg
    pic64.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 343
A woman without curves is like a pair of pants without pockets, where do you put your hands?:D

Last edited:
I love this thread. Seeing so many men appreciate a woman's sensuous and seductive curves! :heart: I'm an F-cup, and I'm so tired of the societal message that my body is somehow "wrong" because I'm not stick thin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back