Student/Teacher Fetish

My wife's a teacher, so there's that. :|

I do have my own little twist on the fantasy. I'd love if she seduced one of her students, brought her home, laid her on our bed-- then told her that if she really intends on passing the class, she'll be working on her double major.

And she'd bring me into the room. ;)

I had a student chase me for 2 years

I related when she left school and fucked her stupid, no grades or anything else involved just lust.

Hello all,

I have always had this fantasy where one of my teachers ends up blackmailing me after calling me to his office. He caught me cheating on an exam and has threatened to report me which would end my scholarship and potentially force me to leave the school! After i reluctantly agree, he tells me to stand up and begin to undress. When I have my white blouse unbuttoned and one the chair, there is a knock at the door. Its one of the nerdy boys that I have teased all year and my teacher suddenly decides to allow him to get some revenge. Inviting him in, the boys jaw falls open as he sees me standing there with my bra exposed.

After the teacher explains that I have to do what ever he says, the boy slowly begins to realize the possibilities that he is presented with. After asking the boy to remember all the times I embarrassed him and pranked him at school, he instructs the boy to remove my skirt. I am frozen in shock and fear as this total nerdy boy begins to fumble and tug at the zipper at the side of my plaid skirt, finally exposing my panties, I hear a soft moan to look up and see my teacher rubbing his groin through his pants as the boy reaches for his crotch too! OMG !! What have I gotten myself into!?!?!?

:)

Lilly_k

Hello all,

I have always had this fantasy where one of my teachers ends up blackmailing me after calling me to his office. He caught me cheating on an exam and has threatened to report me which would end my scholarship and potentially force me to leave the school! After i reluctantly agree, he tells me to stand up and begin to undress. When I have my white blouse unbuttoned and one the chair, there is a knock at the door. Its one of the nerdy boys that I have teased all year and my teacher suddenly decides to allow him to get some revenge. Inviting him in, the boys jaw falls open as he sees me standing there with my bra exposed.

After the teacher explains that I have to do what ever he says, the boy slowly begins to realize the possibilities that he is presented with. After asking the boy to remember all the times I embarrassed him and pranked him at school, he instructs the boy to remove my skirt. I am frozen in shock and fear as this total nerdy boy begins to fumble and tug at the zipper at the side of my plaid skirt, finally exposing my panties, I hear a soft moan to look up and see my teacher rubbing his groin through his pants as the boy reaches for his crotch too! OMG !! What have I gotten myself into!?!?!?

Lilly_k

Not entirely sure, but it sounds hot! :)

I know the attraction students have for teachers since I was a high school English teacher just out of college teaching juniors and seniors. I am reasonably attractive and the boys ogled me me ever day. Of course the fun I had was teasing them and watching their reactions. I thought about how it would be to be with them but never did it -- darn it!

Some of my first masterbation sessions where while thinking about my teacher :)
But fantasies where all they where :)

I know the attraction students have for teachers since I was a high school English teacher just out of college teaching juniors and seniors. I am reasonably attractive and the boys ogled me me ever day. Of course the fun I had was teasing them and watching their reactions. I thought about how it would be to be with them but never did it -- darn it!

How did you tease them?

Wearing the shortest skirts that were permitted, sexy heels, and lots of cleavage were all utilized. Once in my classroom, I could always unbutton the top button(s) of my blouse to show them some cleavage and you would be surprised how many boys came up to my desk for questions wile I was sitting there. An "innocent" flash of some thigh was also a tactic.

Wearing the shortest skirts that were permitted, sexy heels, and lots of cleavage were all utilized. Once in my classroom, I could always unbutton the top button(s) of my blouse to show them some cleavage and you would be surprised how many boys came up to my desk for questions wile I was sitting there. An "innocent" flash of some thigh was also a tactic.

the best were when hot teachers or professors were outside the classroom.... you could tell what they wanted...;)

I had one of those teachers in high school. As a teenage boy, I just want to say thanks for some very good 'sights" and memories.:D

I have had many fantasies of my professors.
But then again I have always had an attraction to authority figures.

i used to have a crush on a teacher while i was in high school.she was very pretty and hot with those blue eyes and that long blonde hair and she also had a nice figure to die for.her ass was pretty big despite being on shape like she was.i think that the whole classroom was in to her that sometimes the classes felt like a circle jerk LMAO

joking aside,she was very pretty and she knew that i like her but she was married so there was that and she was also a religious person.i remember my last field trip with her.she took us to pizza in order to reward us for being nice students and boy i was eating at the same table with her and i felt that i was in heaven .after we were done she dismissed everyone but i stayed and talked a little but later she told me in nice words to scram

I had a crush on several of High School Teachers years ago, they were perfect, but it never went anywhere further than a few good jerk off sessions

As a law student, I have certainly had some curiosity about the whole student/professor taboo, but most of my profs have been male (I'm a straight guy, so I'll leave the male prof fantasies to the ladies and the gay/bi men) and the female profs I've had are either too, shall we say, matronly (one was a dead ringer for an aunt of mine) and one was too skinny and talked through her nose.

There is one I met with at the start of school, though, who's nice-looking...speaks with a nice accent and is very attractive...I could certainly draw out a nice fantasy about her...

I am a prof here, wish I knew how to tell if a student was interested and would not go tattling if it did not work out - way too much risk professionally for just a good lay or fantasy come true.

Hmm, that's a shame. I personally wouldn't "tattle" on a professor just because the romantic/sexual relations I had with him didn't work out.

What do you teach? Do you teach undergrad or graduate school? What is it about the /fantasy/ that personally appeals to you?

Also, came to say that I still yearn for my former political science professor, even when I finally transferred away from the community college he's at, to the four year university I'm in now. I wish that I didn't still fantasize about him. I thought being on another campus would help me get over him, which it has, to an extent, but not completely. I've had crushes on other professors since, have one on a current professor this semester, but the political science professor just still a hold on me.

It could be, it could just fall under the older woman/younger man or older man/younger woman fetish

I think this is probably a fetish all its own (although anything is, if you look hard enough for someone to fetishize something) but this has the forbidden nature of the relationship in addition to the older/younger thing and the authority figure (whether male or female) dominating/being dominated. I think it's strong enough to stand on its own.

This is Fetish and Sexuality Central, so even if it isn't a 'fetish' per se, it does fall under the Sexuality aspect of Fet. Central.

But I can see how some would definitely consider it a fetish. :)

Hello all,

Lilly_k

mmmmm lilly you are so good. cant wait to catch up again.:)

Have any women here done the "let-me-get-this-out-of-my-bookbag mini-flash"?

No, never intentionally, I'm too scared to, I can be so inhibited. I have intentionally gone out of m way and dressed nice for a few male professors though. Thanks for sharing your experiences, yesterdays. It's interesting to get into a glimpse of how the other side ticks.

I've never fucked a teacher but def turns me on. His or her ;-) authority over me n making me please mmmm

Back